Increase Organ $$

11 hours ago, -Predator- said:

wouldn't promote rp?

people don't do it as much because it doesn't give any money but if it did, they'd rp because its fun to find ppl and bring them far out into the forest and harvest organs !

so more money = better RP?

where the fuck did this logic come from?

37 minutes ago, Legit said:

I mean... People RP to get out of paying tickets to save money. 

I also am willing to bet cops would RP way better if they were actually rewarded for RP instead of penalized.

So yeah, More money does equal better RP.

I use money as bait... i let them think they get a pardon if they RP, and when i get their RP.. FULL TICKET ANYWAY HAHAHAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

I use money as bait... i let them think they get a pardon if they RP, and when i get their RP.. FULL TICKET ANYWAY HAHAHAHAHAHA

Its an emotional roller coaster when I turn myself in and rp for 10 minutes and "the best they can do" is a half ticket. I don't even blame the specific cop  half the time. I blame the expectation everybody puts on that cop to get everybody a big payout.

9 hours ago, Markus Omari said:

To be honest I want to do it for a little bit of money on the side, but I don't know how to be honest. I've tried using the knife, did nothing

you must be outside of town, kill them, then execute and harvest (must have skinning knife)

2 hours ago, Gnashes said:

It's not meant to make any kind of serious money. The current price point is about where it should be.

exactly, about where it should be. add like 3-4k to each For the RP obv.

I don't think 9-11k per hour is "serious money" in fact you could make it only a 30 min cooldown and still wouldn't be serious money. I dont think it will make people do it more just make it more worth it when someones take the time to do it. BUT I do understand not making it very lucrative. You don't want people constantly getting kidnapped and losing gear to be harvested that would get annoying. 

MrClean likes this

People would most likely like the fact they got eaten and try it out themselves > leaving the server because their organs were harvested.

I've told a few of my gang members how to do it and now its all they look forward to. The people we have captured and Rp'd with, also went out to try it after we harvested their organs. 

Their is no point in debating this any further if the man himself said no. Maybe in the future things will change.

Edited by -Predator-

Haven't finished reading everything but I'm on that. For now I will say that increasing will not improve RP but will do the complete opposite. More money = hands up and pew pew pew, harvest sell and bank. 

Being this his said I will support that the way it is right. Ow its they way it needs to stay to make it RP and not a money making activitie.

Just imagine the people trying to shoot cops outside of towns and then making money. 

9 hours ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Haven't finished reading everything but I'm on that. For now I will say that increasing will not improve RP but will do the complete opposite. More money = hands up and pew pew pew, harvest sell and bank. 

Being this his said I will support that the way it is right. Ow its they way it needs to stay to make it RP and not a money making activitie.

Just imagine the people trying to shoot cops outside of towns and then making money. 

You're looking at it from a money hungry point of view. The 1 hour law limits them from making a lot of money.. Therefore they would realize that this 10+ minute process is not worth it if they were in it for the money and would promote RP since people would realize the money is acceptable while also getting in some quality RP.

Sure, if it was the BEST way to make money I can see the entire server doing it lol but making the organs sell 9-11k wouldn't cause this.

Increase the price would hype player up to look forward to RP and a small cash stack to get a couple kavala load outs to rook bang , BH , ect.. 2 major things new players do until they get serious about money....

It's honestly a win win if the price of organs were increased by just a few K

The best thing to do is to make a thread (or add it to this, if possible) @Gnashes with a poll for the community to vote rather than leaving it up to 1 person and their opinion. 

Edited by -Predator-
13 hours ago, -Predator- said:

You're looking at it from a money hungry point of view. The 1 hour law limits them from making a lot of money.. Therefore they would realize that this 10+ minute process is not worth it if they were in it for the money and would promote RP since people would realize the money is acceptable while also getting in some quality RP.

Sure, if it was the BEST way to make money I can see the entire server doing it lol but making the organs sell 9-11k wouldn't cause this.

Increase the price would hype player up to look forward to RP and a small cash stack to get a couple kavala load outs to rook bang , BH , ect.. 2 major things new players do until they get serious about money....

It's honestly a win win if the price of organs were increased by just a few K

The best thing to do is to make a thread (or add it to this, if possible) @Gnashes with a poll for the community to vote rather than leaving it up to 1 person and their opinion. 

Polls do nothing the drug runner poll was useless and the update following pretty much was a nice way to say fuck off the the poll contributors.

People acting like rising the price by less than 2x would make the whole server hunt down people to specifically take their organs.

It's just a quality of life for those who actually capture and RP. (I can't remember if you can take organs from those who are dead or not)

If we increased the price and made it so you can only harvest organs from players who are alive and have their hands up, it makes sense for people to rp as opposed to kill them or down them. Once your organs have been harvested, you are given a debuff of some kind.

Edited by LiamS3
3 hours ago, LiamS3 said:

People acting like rising the price by less than 2x would make the whole server hunt down people to specifically take their organs.

It's just a quality of life for those who actually capture and RP. (I can't remember if you can take organs from those who are dead or not)

If we increased the price and made it so you can only harvest organs from players who are alive and have their hands up, it makes sense for people to rp as opposed to kill them or down them. Once your organs have been harvested, you are given a debuff of some kind.

Devs will need to change the whole mechanic for that then. Right now the person needs to be killed and then executed and harvested with a skining knife.

If you think people is not going to kill other people to harvest their organs for money, I invite you to play a few more weeks and see how people handles everything here. 

They for sure, are gonna kill for money.

7 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Devs will need to change the whole mechanic for that then. Right now the person needs to be killed and then executed and harvested with a skining knife.

If you think people is not going to kill other people to harvest their organs for money, I invite you to play a few more weeks and see how people handles everything here. 

They for sure, are gonna kill for money.

I feel as though my suggestion fixes both the issue of the mechanic being rather unrewarding and having lack of RP involved.

The whole mechanic is poor right now, it might as well be fully reworked.

Edited by LiamS3
17 minutes ago, LiamS3 said:

I feel as though my suggestion fixes both the issue of the mechanic being rather unrewarding and having lack of RP involved.

The whole mechanic is poor right now, it might as well be fully reworked.

Here; hold still and let me cut out your liver.

Don't worry, you have two of 'em.