Gang Wars IV (Asylum Vs Olympus) Qualifying match

Goku

8 hours ago, tommy77771 said:

Why cant we just do a gang war on our own most teams have prob set up their teams, so it would probably be quick to set up

Because we just had one last month. And no there has only been One roster submitted. maybe January. or February

19 hours ago, Goku said:

Olympus Vs Asylum Gang wars is no more. The Asylum and Olympus could not come to an agreement about a few things so we have called off the gang wars. I know a lot of you were looking forward to this to prove how much better our community is but you'll have to do that at another time. Maybe sometime in the future we will be able to do something like this but as of right this event will not be happening. 

***On a side note, Asylum will still be having a gang wars in the future and everyone just keep an eye open and be ready for the next great fights!

i think we can all agree, we dont have to prove we are better than Olympus:D

Nightfury likes this
32 minutes ago, Goku said:

Because we just had one last month. And no there has only been One roster submitted. maybe January. or February

I think most people were waiting till the last minute to submit their rosters. With all the drama in the gangs if you submit your roster 5 days early then somebody wipes your gang bank the next day then you could have people who arent in your gang stuck on the roster or trouble trying to find someone to play for you

George likes this
Just now, jwilly said:

I think most people were waiting till the last minute to submit their rosters. With all the drama in the gangs if you submit your roster 5 days early then somebody wipes your gang bank the next day then you could have people who arent in your gang stuck on the roster or trouble trying to find someone to play for you

I think @O/|/|3GA is the only one who has issues with people stealing gang bank:pogchamp:

18 hours ago, jwilly said:

@Crow

2 hours ago, Crow said:

Go away you cretin lmfao.

Don't get mad becos your gangs leadership, aside from Dork is made up of mongs who don't understand the word comp. :kappa: 

Wanna talk mongs? How about the multiple trials and members YOU mass promoted without saying anything to a leader or anything. Who had to deal with that? Oh yes if I Recall that was me and I still am. You promoted trials without saying a word to them or to me, never got online didn't want to take leadership created cancer and borrowed whatever you wanted from gang bank for loadouts, after we kicked you, you exploited back into the gang and stole the rest of gang bank which just proved me right. So please if you are gonna try slandering, Try harder you autistic Cumstain. TY.

Apci and George like this
1 hour ago, House. said:

Wanna talk mongs? How about the multiple trials and members YOU mass promoted without saying anything to a leader or anything. Who had to deal with that? Oh yes if I Recall that was me and I still am. You promoted trials without saying a word to them or to me, never got online didn't want to take leadership created cancer and borrowed whatever you wanted from gang bank for loadouts, after we kicked you, you exploited back into the gang and stole the rest of gang bank which just proved me right. So please if you are gonna try slandering, Try harder you autistic Cumstain. TY.

I never exploited, as the reason I got unbanned so quickly. So yeah continue to denounce me, I honestly couldn't give a shit what you think about me and what I supposedly did. Yeah you have logs of me taking some cash out to comp myself an orca & ifrit I lost way back when we started, wow your so good inspector keyboard. I promoted literally one person which was Matthew because we only had one EU member who was ranked up, which was myself and I knew I could trust Matthew. I accepted trials because I could, just like any other leader. So ok I took the gang bank, only when I had multiple different people backing me saying that you're all mongs and I got kicked for a bullshit reason which I was.

If you wanna continue this aids take it to PM, people don't need flamewars on a irrelevant thread.

Edited by Crow
2 minutes ago, Crow said:

I never exploited, as the reason I got unbanned so quickly. So yeah continue to denounce me, I honestly couldn't give a shit what you think about me and what I supposedly did. Yeah you have logs of me taking some cash out to comp myself an orca & ifrit I lost way back when we started, wow your so good inspector keyboard. I promoted literally one person which was Matthew because we only had one EU member who was ranked up, which was myself and I knew I could trust Matthew. I accepted trials because I could, just like any other leader. So ok I took the gang bank, only when I had multiple different people backing me saying that you're all mongs and I got kicked for a bullshit reason which I was.

If you wanna continue this aids take it to PM, people don't need flamewars on a irrelevant thread.

As much as i disagree with some choices the leaders have made ur just a plain retard, you never play and when u do u get shit on cos of how awful u are fucking bot

.Sean and George like this
19 minutes ago, Crow said:

ok I took the gang bank, only when I had multiple different people backing me saying that you're all mongs

A leader doesn't listen to other people opinion on their gang and take it serious. Anyways nobody in their right mind would back someone on the idea of taking a full gang bank down to the last penny, opinion still stands. Kys