Gang Wars IV (Asylum Vs Olympus) Qualifying match

Goku

1 hour ago, Goku said:

For anyone concerned with the defibs.. I don't see a problem with allowing defibs for JUST the Asylum matches. but overall when the top 4 teams move on to fight the top 4 teams in olympus then there will be NO defibs during those rounds.

Step in the right direction but I still think its going to be a major issue when both servers clash and we have to attack a cartel without them. These Olympus bots need their eyes opened when it comes to cartels.

3 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Step in the right direction but I still think its going to be a major issue when both servers clash and we have to attack a cartel without them. These Olympus bots need their eyes opened when it comes to cartels.

Well learn to adapt. They can't use GA carrier rigs, Asylum Can't use Defibs.

4 minutes ago, Goku said:

armor doesnt change the way people play, Pilot Coveralls + Carriet lite = GA Carrier Rig, defibs drastically change. Dont see the issue with allowing defibs in general. They had a similiar system where they could revive people for a short amount of time before they died again.

3 minutes ago, Goku said:

Pilot Coveralls + Carrier Lites are pretty much the same as using GA Carrier rigs. I dont know if you have ever played ARMA3 but when someone drives up to a cartel in their IKEA piece of shit ifrit at least one guy will die if the enemy team has fingers.. Like i said before Olympus don't use defibs in their shitty server because they don't fight cartels and use a NLR.

I respect that you are trying to push these events out to people but id respect it a little more if you put some thought into it aswell.

AndrewFam likes this
Just now, Wang Liqin said:

Pilot Coveralls + Carrier Lites are pretty much the same as using GA Carrier rigs. I dont know if you have ever played ARMA3 but when someone drives up to a cartel in their IKEA piece of shit ifrit at least one guy will die if the enemy team has fingers.. Like i said before Olympus don't use defibs in their shitty server because they don't fight cartels and use a NLR.

I respect that you are trying to push these events out to people but id respect it a little more if you put some thought into it aswell.

There has been thought put into this, and thats why we are not allowing defibs. Peter and I talked about this for the last month, and @Shepurd @Bilal Battu also came in and talked with the Olympus staff so it wasn't just myself. They agreed to taking them away as much as i agree to taking them away. If you don't like the rules you don't have to compete. No one said you had to compete.

Just now, Goku said:

There has been thought put into this, and thats why we are not allowing defibs. Peter and I talked about this for the last month, and @Shepurd @Bilal Battu also came in and talked with the Olympus staff so it wasn't just myself. They agreed to taking them away as much as i agree to taking them away. If you don't like the rules you don't have to compete. No one said you had to compete.

We will play i'm just saying this is going to be a huge shit show when it comes to not using defibs because no one is going to push anything.. its going to take a week just to get threw the group stages.

15 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

We will play i'm just saying this is going to be a huge shit show when it comes to not using defibs because no one is going to push anything.. its going to take a week just to get threw the group stages.

Well that's why there is also a time limit again so it doesn't take long.

No matter what you do, play the Gang Wars on the 'Encore' server. The Olympus Gang War server was beyond broken for anything competetive.

Command View is enabled, If you look at the floor, you get brief ESP for a split second. You can Tilda names through buildings and solid objects. As soon as you spawn, you simply look forward and you can see the enemy names across the map and which direction they are running etc..

asiuxjau likes this
29 minutes ago, Haych said:

No matter what you do, play the Gang Wars on the 'Encore' server. The Olympus Gang War server was beyond broken for anything competetive.

Command View is enabled, If you look at the floor, you get brief ESP for a split second. You can Tilda names through buildings and solid objects. As soon as you spawn, you simply look forward and you can see the enemy names across the map and which direction they are running etc..

That and that mission file is immune to most of the exploits and cheats Tree could find/make. 

.Sean and Haych like this
On 12/4/2016 at 0:51 PM, hamsham12 said:

let us asylum players qualify with defibs, then if olympus players still complain about it once all the qualifying teams advance we wont use them in the actual gang wars. having no defibs gives people 0 incentive to actually push/use ifrits/make plays. whoevers the best chris kyle will win. 

Guess smokeahontas is walking away rich 

1 hour ago, Haych said:

so you're telling me the ground on asylum is not a solid object? im going to try and jump through it later now. 

Thanks! 

10 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

8dRqQH8.gif

MFW Gareth's comments

I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE ON ASYLUM (INCLUDING YOU, SIR) TO ADDRESS ME IN CAPITAL LETTERS AS I AM THE ALPHA. I WILL ALSO BE ADDRESSING ALL OF YOU BETA CUCKS IN CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I AM THE ALPHA

Edited by LmfaOExde3
xd may be an alpha but i cant spell
Tiger, Yung Spacegod. and Mate like this
11 hours ago, jwilly said:

Dont they have pilot helmets on olympus? Which are like armor lvl 3?

Details are still being hashed out, please everyone be patient. The qualifier match is first. Then we will have almost another month until the actual Olympus VS Asylum gang wars. Once everything is settled I will update this forum post. I appreciate all your questions and if you have anymore please feel free to ask.

.Sean likes this

Olympus Vs Asylum Gang wars is no more. The Asylum and Olympus could not come to an agreement about a few things so we have called off the gang wars. I know a lot of you were looking forward to this to prove how much better our community is but you'll have to do that at another time. Maybe sometime in the future we will be able to do something like this but as of right this event will not be happening. 

***On a side note, Asylum will still be having a gang wars in the future and everyone just keep an eye open and be ready for the next great fights!

asiuxjau, Google™, JIMBO and 3 others like this
11 hours ago, Goku said:

Olympus Vs Asylum Gang wars is no more. The Asylum and Olympus could not come to an agreement about a few things so we have called off the gang wars. I know a lot of you were looking forward to this to prove how much better our community is but you'll have to do that at another time. Maybe sometime in the future we will be able to do something like this but as of right this event will not be happening. 

***On a side note, Asylum will still be having a gang wars in the future and everyone just keep an eye open and be ready for the next great fights!

Why cant we just do a gang war on our own most teams have prob set up their teams, so it would probably be quick to set up

Edited by tommy77771