gf's Void, Prime, Elysium

Vanilla Coke

I'm from the year 2006, I work in C.E.R.N. and I've made a time machine that works via internet.

Not sure if this message will actually make it across the trans-dimensional reflection coordinator I've constructed. 

I realize that I'm breaking protocol by attempting to communicate with people from the future. But my curiosity and personal greed I suppose has taken over. 

I only disclosed my year and not specific date to prevent potential intervention from the Time Line Regulation Enforcement (T.L.R.E.M.) and Management. Its a fairly new organization in my timeline, however I want to prevent any future retaliation from them in your current time. 

Anyway, now to the questions I have for you guys. 

Is there anything I should know concerning current events in your timeline? Is there a war? Civil War? Whats going on? 

And please refrain from telling me information that I can use for financial gain, I'm afraid the temptation for placing bets would be too great for me to handle. And I don't want to affect your timeline between 2006 and your current date and time. 

Also tell me what date it currently is, our current technology does not have the capability to choose an exact date. We still have some calibrations to work out to enhance accuracy. That being said, I hope this message doesn't get spammed across the board over the entire 12 months of your year.

544heu likes this