Can we please move the prison back to the Pygros island? For now at least just put it back to the old mechanics. If you want to work in the new mechanics later that's fine but I think most people here will agree that the current prison sucks because of performance issues and the whole mechanics of it are just so annoying/difficult that no one does prisons anymore. Almost every time I go to the new prison I mem-leak.

Edit: Check this out too.

Edited by Phantom Viper
Jwilly, FudgeR, bunni and 1 other like this
2 minutes ago, Phantom Viper said:

Can we please move the prison back to the Pygros island? For now at least just put it back to the old mechanics. If you want to work in the new mechanics later that's fine but I think most people here will agree that the current prison sucks because of performance issues and the whole mechanics of it are just so annoying/difficult that no one does prisons anymore. Almost every time I go to the new prison I mem-leak.

No it acts as a garage for my house in the neighboring town :) 

Yung Kali-G and USCCHRIS like this
30 minutes ago, massi said:

They need to make an entirely new one because the old one was just ridiculous. 

This video is over a year old and the game is completely different now. 

Just because Bikstok and 2 friends were better players then every single cop that pushed doesn't mean the bank was unbalanced.

There was atleast 1 lt and ed was on and he was a captain, they both had mk-1s and could've shot through the sandbags but they weren't educated enough to do so.

Half of the cadets pushed across the bridge behind a constable driving in an offroad.

Vhantom and Haych like this
5 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

Just because Bikstok and 2 friends were better players then every single cop that pushed doesn't mean the bank was unbalanced.oss the bridge behind a constable driving in an offroad.

Prison*

And if 3 people can hold off multiple lines of people its a pretty decent indicator that the location is unbalanced.

11 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Prison*

And if 3 people can hold off multiple lines of people its a pretty decent indicator that the location is unbalanced.

no its a clear indicator that the cops on this server have 50 hours in the game, over time they get better. People don't improve over shitting on kids they improve from lots of practice, If the old prison came back (without that god awful mechanic) so many more fights would take place there, as long as the higher up online at the time isnt a complete retard then they can coordinate strats and eventually win...

bunni, Frizzy, Sandwich and 1 other like this
3 hours ago, Phantom Viper said:

Edit: Check this out too.

I think this would be a good idea to get people to actually do the prison again, but you could also just remove some of the things from the new prison to increase performance Issues and maybe try to fix the other bugs with the prison guards and the "initiate prison break" button.

Sandwich likes this

imo i like the new prison. i havent ran into performance issues. the only thing i dont like is the fact prison guards get stuck in certain areas of the prison. imo the reason people are complaining is cause its to hard to break people out of the new prison. you rebels already have the advantage over cops in terms of firepower. you can easily do a bank robbery or a fed reserve robbery without a problem. you camp rooftops on the bank. you have it so easy. give the cops something in their favor geez.

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

imo i like the new prison. i havent ran into performance issues. the only thing i dont like is the fact prison guards get stuck in certain areas of the prison. imo the reason people are complaining is cause its to hard to break people out of the new prison. you rebels already have the advantage over cops in terms of firepower. you can easily do a bank robbery or a fed reserve robbery without a problem. you camp rooftops on the bank. you have it so easy. give the cops something in their favor geez.

Or balance everything to give everyone a chance, not like oh the rebels get this and this and the cops get this and this.

Sandwich and Frizzy like this
6 hours ago, Brandon said:

I would bet anything in the world. If every career rebel that knows what they're doing got on cop for a day, and every career cop that knows what they're doing got on rebel that very same day, and tried doing rebel activities such as the fed, bank or prison. The Rebels on cop, would beat the cops on rebel probably 100% of the time.

10 hours ago, Axe said:

Give it up boys. 

They will always cater to whoever has the louder voice, which is generally the shitters, because there are more of them then their are L969NDS. 

Cater to the majority as opposed to the few. 

Mack told me to tell you to stfu and stop posting things on the forums.