Somone help me :O

1 minute ago, Warlord!!!! said:

Geforce GTX 980TI

Okay, well you're CPU and GPU should definitely be performing better than this. I have very similar specs except I have a HDD instead of an SSD, and a GTX 970 as opposed to your 980TI. I can pull pretty steady frames though even on my build. So make sure that your GPU is all up to date. Perhaps try reinstalling the game. Like Bikstok mentioned, monitor your PC while you're fighting cartels and stuff like that. Pay attention to memory usage and the temperatures you're reaching.

Do you have your parameters set up? Setting up your parameters is very important to ensure you're getting the most frames you can.

ZEIMZY and Warlord!!!! like this
15 minutes ago, Warlord!!!! said:

Have do you fix that?

Have you tried dedicating more CPU cores to arma?

To do this, go to the launcher, and go to the settings, here you can play around with alot of stuff. There's stuff to do with Malloc (memory allocater) and CPU cores and stuff, try bumping up the CPU core to what you have in your computer, I got that advise from Pete and my fps drop occurrences have dropped by like 80%

pete likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2017 at 5:39 PM, Eazy said:

Have you tried dedicating more CPU cores to arma?

To do this, go to the launcher, and go to the settings, here you can play around with alot of stuff. There's stuff to do with Malloc (memory allocater) and CPU cores and stuff, try bumping up the CPU core to what you have in your computer, I got that advise from Pete and my fps drop occurrences have dropped by like 80%

C R E D S

I used to have those problems, 

A. I got an SSD threw the game + OS on it

B. I overclocked the CPU by like .2 just to give it breathing room and increased the CPU voltage to 1.1 (Was the safe voltage recommended for the OC increase) while i waited for the ssd to come in.

C. I optimized the game and NVIDEA to give me a little breathing room as well while i waited for the SSD to come in

(Like setting the cores / ram / parameters  -> then doing shit like power settings + NVIDEA control panel. All that and eventually theres even an arma cfg file)

Put it this way I couldn't fight cops, drive through town, or have grass settings on without freezing before that

Edited by Sugarfoot