New Rebel Location

Additional rebel locations and constructions have been suggested for years, never got anywhere.

Main reason being that there should be risk going towards a rebel outpost and it shouldn't be on the corner of every street.

(Selling dirty money, pulling out expensive vehicles, gearing up)

I personally wouldn't mind an extra rebel outpost, but take my words.

It will not happen

Edited by Midamaru
FudgeR, Flax and Eric916 like this
32 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Additional rebel locations and constructions have been suggested for years, never got anywhere.

Main reason being that there should be risk going towards a rebel outpost and it shouldn't be on the corner of every street.

(Selling dirty money, pulling out expensive vehicles, gearing up)

I personally wouldn't mind an extra rebel outpost, but take my words.

It will not happen

This.

However ive always said that their should be a rebel in Sofia as its supposed to be an "Outlaw" town Perhaps move one..

I can't imagine this working.

The idea of the rebel outpost I believe was to be a bit more off the beaten path, away from cities and more populated areas. 

This location is way to close to ghost hotel and Medium yield.

The only place on that side of the map I could see with a rebel at it in somewhat proportion to the other outposts would be DP 20 above Molos Airfield (NE of Sofia) but even then I'm not really sure what purpose that would really serve. 

56 minutes ago, HotWings said:

They've said before they're not going to add another rebel, so what rebel would you propose removing for a new one?  

I can take a guess.

8 hours ago, Heidelberg said:

More rebel outposts = decrased risk.

North Rebel is the way to go in that area. But don't expect any additional outposts to be added.

I already thought this exact thing but it doesn't hurt to put out fresh idea.

3 hours ago, Gnashes said:

I can take a guess.

lol

57 minutes ago, Jaeger said:

I will like to see one of the Rebels (Pyrgos Please) moved to a different location like this (be sure tho check there is nothing around it already there) To encourage more Feds and PB.

It could work.

@Gnashes