When you say The Dogs are shit...

On 4/11/2017 at 3:31 PM, Valencia said:

you are the best gang on s2 you used a vest like a fucking god :rolleyes: all of you need to uninstall your scripts :)..... dont even reply we 6v8'ed you at your arms and you tried to push in 2 hunters but were nice enough to let us live and left thanks!

thank you tbh yeah you guys seemed too easy we want a challenge when we fight not some randos

On 4/11/2017 at 1:46 PM, Eric916 said:

Didn't say dogs was new. I said why new gangs/new players don't want to get into gang life and why gang life is dying. we try. we get shit talked like no tomorrow. no respect whatsoever for trying but thatss cool when there is no one to fight that's the communities fault

As much as I agree that the overly aids side chat doesn't help those upcoming gangs, at the same time the ones who have succeeded are the ones that keep pushing forward and don't quit as easily. You gotta learn to just not listen to that other gangs shit talking and what not. They have to feel higher then someone else.The strong pick on the weak, and the weak pick on the weaker. I guess that's part of natural selection. My simple response to people who get salty over side chat cancer is

Grow a dick.

Edited by Steve
10 hours ago, Valencia said:

Those randos that 6v8'ed your whole gang and lost one guy

Considering they just started getting into cartels at this time and you have been playing with gangs that own the server its whatever.. i encourage you to go fight a good gang tho lets see the result:)

1 minute ago, :(:(:(:(:( said:

You have 0 right to call any1 a rando

Most the forums are still wondering who the fuck The Dogs are

I was mocking him for being toxic  I wasn't serious about him being rando I know him from uninvited I was joking yeah I wasn't trying to be super nice but I was still just kidding so please comment if you actually know what your talking about xD

Dogs are s2 gang.

Edited by Eric916
Just now, Eric916 said:

I was mocking him for being toxic  I wasn't serious about him being rando I know him from uninvited I was joking yeah I wasn't trying to be super nice but I was still just kidding so please comment if you actually know what your talking about xD

Dogs are s2 gang.

No

i do know what im talking about

no one has a fucking idea on who the dogs are

1 hour ago, :(:(:(:(:( said:

No

i do know what im talking about

no one has a fucking idea on who the dogs are

ur wrong. please stop posting on this Crunchedd is tired of the notification

1 hour ago, Crunchedd said:

how tf do i stop getting notifications this is just annoying

sorry :(