The Dogs are shit

aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Spoiler

vesting incoming

Spoiler

:frog: 

Edited by Eric916
6 minutes ago, Revenant said:

Lots of respect for a gang that pushes with 2 full hunters and then claims being outnumbered

:kermit:

toxic af

we didn't have ifrits cuz we had just lost some cuz ya know that happens sometimes when you actually fight cuz see people are willing to fight us cuz we don't sit there and call them shit and are aids in side. but we wanted to take arms first and craft so we said fuck it hunters but i knew that prob wouldnt work out and it didnt but we tried.. see the reason why new gangs don't want to fight you guys complain about how gang life is dying well the same fucking people always fight and when a new gang tries to fight you just want to push them out by saying "your shit" (copy and paste 50x) what the fuck is the point of that?

Edited by Eric916
Steve likes this
Just now, Eric916 said:

toxic af

we didn't have ifrits cuz we had just lost some cuz ya know that happens sometimes when you actually fight cuz see people are willing to fight us cuz we don't sit there and call them shit and are aids in side. see the reason why new gangs don't want to fight you guys complain about how gang life is dying well the same fucking people always fight and when a new gang tries to fight you just want to push them out by saying "your shit" (copy and paste 50x) what the fuck is the point of that?

True... but at least i dont consider dogs new cause they were made when tenactiy was made around that time:D

Just now, Fudger said:

True... but at least i dont consider dogs new cause they were made when tenactiy was made around that time:D

Didn't say dogs was new. I said why new gangs/new players don't want to get into gang life and why gang life is dying. we try. we get shit talked like no tomorrow. no respect whatsoever for trying but thatss cool when there is no one to fight that's the communities fault

FudgeR likes this
3 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

It was kind of a joke... due to the whole topic of this thread, but it's 2017 so it's normal people get triggered about anything right? :D

lol I do get the joke that's why I liked it.. We just get a lot of shit and I see why new players/players trying out gang life would be discouraged and why the same 50 guys have to hop servers and arrange fights... 50 is probably an overstatement

Edited by Eric916
Just now, Eric916 said:

another comment from a toxic no life... 

again I see why new players/players trying out gang life would be discouraged and why the same 50 guys have to hop servers and arrange fights... 50 is probably an overstatement

i was congratulating you... And you just made a post calling someone out and called them an idiot and im a toxic no life? please delete your forum account and become a career wasteland player because thats all you are, a waste.

Edited by Crunchedd
Revenant, Nicolas March and Eric916 like this
2 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

another comment from a toxic no life... 

again I see why new players/players trying out gang life would be discouraged and why the same 50 guys have to hop servers and arrange fights... 50 is probably an overstatement

50 is a huge overstatement lol

Just now, Crunchedd said:

i was congratulating you... And you just made a post calling someone out and called them an idiot and im a toxic no life? please delete your forum account and become a career wasteland player because thats all you are, a waste.

I am actually really nice you can ask anyone who plays with me but when you instantly talk shit like everyone else I have no reason to be nice honestly... 

Sorry but when everyone else is shit talking it just falls into place but I do apologize..

Edited by Eric916
Crunchedd likes this
1 hour ago, Eric916 said:

toxic af

we didn't have ifrits cuz we had just lost some cuz ya know that happens sometimes when you actually fight cuz see people are willing to fight us cuz we don't sit there and call them shit and are aids in side. but we wanted to take arms first and craft so we said fuck it hunters but i knew that prob wouldnt work out and it didnt but we tried.. see the reason why new gangs don't want to fight you guys complain about how gang life is dying well the same fucking people always fight and when a new gang tries to fight you just want to push them out by saying "your shit" (copy and paste 50x) what the fuck is the point of that?

I love u Eric 

Eric916 likes this