Ønyx Academy | OVER

Xehons

Just now, Fiz said:

Application Format

In game name: Fizz

Timezone: Central

Hours including screenshot: 1400 (Xehons has me added)

Past/Current Gangs: AiA and Boats and Hoes from Stratis, Bad Blood, Crips, Imperium, Insurgo, Outfits, Vanguardians, Agents, Imperio, and some others

Why do you want to join ØA : I'm not really in a gang and enjoy doing gang activities!

Are there any members who can vouch for you: not really

Accepted 

heater likes this

Marzoh

@Xehons

English X

16 November 2017

Master of Trove

In the past year is when this game really took over my life. You might be thinking Arma 3, however, it's not. Some of you guys may have heard of it but its a very interesting game called Trove. In Trove you can do many things like complete dungeons, get better gear, and complete shadow towers. Some people says that this game looks like minecraft. Those people are very correct, it does. It is very different in many ways.

The main thing in this game Trove is to do dungeons. This can get very boring and this is why people just follow a big group of people that are doing the same thing but just sit at the top of the dungeon and afk, this is called leeching. Doing this can level you up quickly by not doing anything. You get xp, item drops, and gem boxes from completing dungeons. The bad thing is when you leech, you probably don't go down to the dungeon to collect the gear that the chest drops. However, the gem box goes directly into your inventory. There are different worlds in the game called ubers. In these uber worlds, you can go to the water dimension, lava dimension, and air dimension. The main goal is to go to the highest uber world and go to the different worlds to collect gems so you can get a better power rank to achieve the next uber world.

Enchanting your gear is pretty difficult in this game. The way gear progression is green, blue, rare, legendary, shadow, radiant, and stellar! Getting to stellar is very hard, especially if you don't put time and dedication into this game as you would Black Desert Online. What you have to do to get stellar gear is first getting a shadow item which drops from dungeons. Then you have to get that to 5 stars by enchanting it in the forge. Once you get it to 5 stars, you will need to use Eye of Qbulu and even more flux. Once you achieve Shadow level 2, you will again need 5 stars but this time, instead of just the Eye of Qbulus, you will be a forged soul which can be obtained by putting shadow items in the loot collector. If the shadow item is lv 4 and you put in the loot collector, you will get a quad forged shadow soul. But only for lv 3, you will need 2 twice forged shadow souls, lv 4 you will need thrice forged shadow souls, and for 5 you will need quad forged shadow souls. Now you are probably thinking, what do I do when I achieve this amazing goal? Well, you will need to get the ultimate penta forged shadow soul! This is obtained by getting a shadow level 5 item and putting it in the loot collector. You will have to do this process many times to get a radiant item. Once you get radiant, you do the same old 5 stars enchanting then you will need a forged radiant soul! Those are very expensive or you could do this whole process and enchant your gear or just buy them from the market place which would be around 6k I believe. Once you get 5 stars on the radiant, you will need the radiant souls and purifying flames. Then once you have those 2 items, you have achieved getting a stellar item!

Shadow towers are a really good implement to the game itself. Doing dungeons can really get boring at times so then you could get a group of 8 friends and go to town on this shadow tower! Only downside to this is that you can only do this once a week. On Mondays 7 am, it will reset. However, if you have enough power rank to go to the harder difficult within the shadow tower, you will get a lot of loot. To get this loot, you will need to complete certain uber dungeons to obtain keys. Harder uber worlds give out harder shadow tower key shards to make a shadow tower key with. With this key, you can unlock the chest after each boss and that will drop a lot of loot. Now, you will be asking, isnt that chest the same as the regular uber worlds? No, its not. The drop rate for better items is increased. You might think to yourself that this grinding to get key shards to get better loot will be a big waste of time. Again, no its not. Reason why is because once you complete all levels of the shadow tower, you get souls and lunar souls for the last one. Three lunar souls give you a chance of getting a stellar empowered gem. Empowered gem is where most of your power rank comes from along with regular high leveled gems.

This game can be very grindy but once you get max level, it will get fun as you can help other people out with dungeons and get better mounts! Completing dungeons, getting better gear, and completing those shadow towers every week can get you this really fast!

faggots kys, took me 30 mins

Gh0st, TRYHARD, Xehons and 2 others like this
Just now, Marzoh said:

Marzoh

@Xehons

English X

16 November 2017

Master of Trove

In the past year is when this game really took over my life. You might be thinking Arma 3, however, it's not. Some of you guys may have heard of it but its a very interesting game called Trove. In Trove you can do many things like complete dungeons, get better gear, and complete shadow towers. Some people says that this game looks like minecraft. Those people are very correct, it does. It is very different in many ways.

The main thing in this game Trove is to do dungeons. This can get very boring and this is why people just follow a big group of people that are doing the same thing but just sit at the top of the dungeon and afk, this is called leeching. Doing this can level you up quickly by not doing anything. You get xp, item drops, and gem boxes from completing dungeons. The bad thing is when you leech, you probably don't go down to the dungeon to collect the gear that the chest drops. However, the gem box goes directly into your inventory. There are different worlds in the game called ubers. In these uber worlds, you can go to the water dimension, lava dimension, and air dimension. The main goal is to go to the highest uber world and go to the different worlds to collect gems so you can get a better power rank to achieve the next uber world.

Enchanting your gear is pretty difficult in this game. The way gear progression is green, blue, rare, legendary, shadow, radiant, and stellar! Getting to stellar is very hard, especially if you don't put time and dedication into this game as you would Black Desert Online. What you have to do to get stellar gear is first getting a shadow item which drops from dungeons. Then you have to get that to 5 stars by enchanting it in the forge. Once you get it to 5 stars, you will need to use Eye of Qbulu and even more flux. Once you achieve Shadow level 2, you will again need 5 stars but this time, instead of just the Eye of Qbulus, you will be a forged soul which can be obtained by putting shadow items in the loot collector. If the shadow item is lv 4 and you put in the loot collector, you will get a quad forged shadow soul. But only for lv 3, you will need 2 twice forged shadow souls, lv 4 you will need thrice forged shadow souls, and for 5 you will need quad forged shadow souls. Now you are probably thinking, what do I do when I achieve this amazing goal? Well, you will need to get the ultimate penta forged shadow soul! This is obtained by getting a shadow level 5 item and putting it in the loot collector. You will have to do this process many times to get a radiant item. Once you get radiant, you do the same old 5 stars enchanting then you will need a forged radiant soul! Those are very expensive or you could do this whole process and enchant your gear or just buy them from the market place which would be around 6k I believe. Once you get 5 stars on the radiant, you will need the radiant souls and purifying flames. Then once you have those 2 items, you have achieved getting a stellar item!

Shadow towers are a really good implement to the game itself. Doing dungeons can really get boring at times so then you could get a group of 8 friends and go to town on this shadow tower! Only downside to this is that you can only do this once a week. On Mondays 7 am, it will reset. However, if you have enough power rank to go to the harder difficult within the shadow tower, you will get a lot of loot. To get this loot, you will need to complete certain uber dungeons to obtain keys. Harder uber worlds give out harder shadow tower key shards to make a shadow tower key with. With this key, you can unlock the chest after each boss and that will drop a lot of loot. Now, you will be asking, isnt that chest the same as the regular uber worlds? No, its not. The drop rate for better items is increased. You might think to yourself that this grinding to get key shards to get better loot will be a big waste of time. Again, no its not. Reason why is because once you complete all levels of the shadow tower, you get souls and lunar souls for the last one. Three lunar souls give you a chance of getting a stellar empowered gem. Empowered gem is where most of your power rank comes from along with regular high leveled gems.

This game can be very grindy but once you get max level, it will get fun as you can help other people out with dungeons and get better mounts! Completing dungeons, getting better gear, and completing those shadow towers every week can get you this really fast!

faggots kys, took me 30 mins

only if he would put this much effort into his classes

Noliver. and Gh0st like this
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2017 at 3:03 AM, Fiz said:

Application Format

In game name: Fizz

Timezone: Central

Hours including screenshot: 1400 (Xehons has me added)

Past/Current Gangs: AiA and Boats and Hoes from Stratis, Bad Blood, Crips, Imperium, Insurgo, Outfits, Vanguardians, Agents, Imperio, and some others

Why do you want to join ØA : I'm not really in a gang and enjoy doing gang activities!

Are there any members who can vouch for you: not really

Yo, you aged 4 years since 2016

7d5cbdb5909be87263dc387b2d585e75.png

skrood, Ghouh, william and 3 others like this
3 hours ago, Filip_00 said:

In game name:Filip

Timezone:UTC+01:00

Hours including screenshot:76 hours ish https://imgur.com/RnWS7BD      (Im new  :) )

Past/Current Gangs:Only one with some of my irl friends ( and a gang called The Armada on another server)

Why do you want to join ØA: Iv got the word your friendly to new players and im looking for a gang to do my illegal activities with.

Are there any members who can vouch for you: Not thats playing on asylum atm,

Accepted will send TS 

Filip_00 likes this

In game name: Romeo

Timezone: EST

Hours including screenshot:  SC2NE1h.png

Past/Current Gangs: I am not currently in a gang, the only one I was in before was  RMC

Why do you want to join ØA: The main reason I want to join is because I want to learn some aspects of the game I have never ventured in before, I am mostly talking about rebel life. I have no experience doing cartels or any of that stuff & it really interests me. I am motivated & I can take criticism. Thank you

Are there any members who can vouch for you: none

On 12/7/2017 at 4:20 PM, Romeo said:

In game name: Romeo

Hours including screenshot:  SC2NE1h.png

Past/Current Gangs: I am not currently in a gang, the only one I was in before was  RMC

Why do you want to join ØA: The main reason I want to join is because I want to learn some aspects of the game I have never ventured in before, I am mostly talking about rebel life. I have no experience doing cartels or any of that stuff & it really interests me. I am motivated & I can take criticism. Thank you

Are there any members who can vouch for you: none

Accepted. TS Sent.

In game name: Jacob Winters

Timezone: US EST

Hours including screenshot: Too Damn Much (4000 roughly) https://gyazo.com/a062f9b11c1fc6e06b2df124c67b87ef

Past/Current Gangs: Genocide Squad, few others I can't quite recall. 

Why do you want to join ØA: Simply, I wish to join so I have a group of people to roll with while being protected from that one little pistol banging fucka in the middle of the coke field.

Are there any members who can vouch for you: Doubt it, I keep fairly unknown.

In game name: DUMBASSO.RDM

Timezone: EU CET EUROPEEN NOT SUMMER timE

Hours including screenshot:  I HAVE 1.4k HOURS BUT I COULD hAVE MORE If I diDNt Get BaNNeD On OLYMPUS

Past/Current Gangs: IVE BEEN IN ALL GANGS

Why do you want to join ØA BECAUSE I CAN CARRY AT CARTELS AND IM A GOOD DRIVER

Are there any members who can vouch for you: I DONT KNoW BUT maYBe 

43 minutes ago, Fantasma said:

In game name: Jacob Winters

Timezone: US EST

Hours including screenshot: Too Damn Much (4000 roughly) https://gyazo.com/a062f9b11c1fc6e06b2df124c67b87ef

Past/Current Gangs: Genocide Squad, few others I can't quite recall. 

Why do you want to join ØA: Simply, I wish to join so I have a group of people to roll with while being protected from that one little pistol banging fucka in the middle of the coke field.

Are there any members who can vouch for you: Doubt it, I keep fairly unknown.

Accepted ts sent 

• 3 weeks later...

Application Format

In game name: Jaun Jesus Marquez

Hours including screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/aEhcz

Past/Current Gangs: None on asylum, House cosby on alrp

Why do you want to join ØA Me and my friend have been playing asylum for a bit and have had some success but would like to join a gang to get cartel experience and just have fun

Are there any members who can vouch for you: No

Just now, Juan Jesus Marquez said:

Application Format

In game name: Jaun Jesus Marquez

Hours including screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/aEhcz

Past/Current Gangs: None on asylum, House cosby on alrp

Why do you want to join ØA Me and my friend have been playing asylum for a bit and have had some success but would like to join a gang to get cartel experience and just have fun

Are there any members who can vouch for you: No

Accepted TS sent 

• 4 weeks later...