You mean to tell me you want 250$ for a Scoobie Doo Van?

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

You are joking right? A guy makes you free skins to try to help out your servers from being boring as fuck and you slap a 250$ price tag on it?

Like I try to be supportive of you guys but jesus christ. Im all for donating and helping out but you expect me to pay TWO HUNDRED AND FUCKING FIFTY dollars for a scoobie doo van?

How you expect for Identity to get made

UHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You donate to help, not for the PERKS. DUH

14 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

UHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You donate to help, not for the PERKS. DUH

Here's the thing,

You donate to help support people who:

1. Pay for the servers to be up

2. Pay for them to make content.

Which of those things have been consistant? Last time neither was going on that well.

Now moving past that since there has been many great times in asylum and many great donation options like debit card and hatchback sport. That leaves us with the final option of throwing some EXTRA cash past the usual donations for some rewards. When you put a price gate like this it's just a smack in the face after little-to-no content ; And dont play the card that those bandaid patches are content or the card of "Running out of idea's" because there has been hundreds offered.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Google™ and Xehons like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Here's the thing,

You donate to help support people who:

1. Pay for the servers to be up

2. Pay for them to make content.

Which of those things have been consistant? Last time neither was going on that well.

Now moving past that since there has been many great times in asylum and many great donation options like debit card and hatchback sport. That leaves us with the final option of throwing some EXTRA cash past the usual donations for some rewards. When you put a price gate like this it's just a smack in the face after little-to-no content ; And dont play the card that those bandaid patches are content or the card of "Running out of idea's" because there has been hundreds offered.

it was just a prank

cameras right there BRO

23 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

You are joking right? A guy makes you free skins to try to help out your servers from being boring as fuck and you slap a 250$ price tag on it?

Like I try to be supportive of you guys but jesus christ. Im all for donating and helping out but you expect me to pay TWO HUNDRED AND FUCKING FIFTY dollars for a scoobie doo van?

Me thinks Paratus is trying to squeeze the last bit of money out of his dying server

Edited by Chungo
Google™ likes this