Manolo

Test 3 server Idea

44 posts in this topic

Can we please just shut down a server temp to try it out on a weekend?

If there is too much crying about ... I saw let them tears flow but you can always bring the server back to active.

Just a weekend Test!

DJB likes this

Just now, Bag Of Funyuns said:

what if they shut down the server you play on all the time and you own houses, how would you feel? No. Terrible idea.

You clearly were not around for Tanoa.

frantic, Space, Manolo and 6 others like this

what if they shut down the server you play on all the time and you own houses, how would you feel? No. Terrible idea.

I'm at max houses on all servers! But having 20-30 people per server is no fun either unless you looking to farm. All I'm saying is do a weekend 2 days with any 3 serves and see what happens! 

Atra likes this

Just now, Manolo said:

I'm at max houses on all servers! But having 20-30 people per server is no fun either unless you looking to farm. All I'm saying is do a weekend 2 days with any 3 serves and see what happens! 

Mass kicks

Steve, Space and BioHazard like this

Just now, Google™ said:

Damn @Manolo Why you wanna shut down a server? To many cheaters?

I don't want to shut down any server just want to try a weekend with 3 servers that's all! On Monday we can have 4 server 2 which will be empty! 

Just now, massi said:

Mass kicks

What do you mean? 

Just now, Manolo said:

What do you mean? 

Too many people on a server = mass kicks. It's better with ~50ish people on, in all honesty.

Just now, massi said:

Too many people on a server = mass kicks. It's better with ~50ish people on, in all honesty.

This is true! 

I'm tired of 20-30 pop servers it's boring. 

ur houses dont mean jack shit if only 20 people run around on the server

Windmere and Manolo like this

Just now, Manolo said:

Can we please just shut down a server temp to try it out on a weekend?

If there is too much crying about ... I saw let them tears flow but you can always bring the server back to active.

Just a weekend Test!

no

What would they do with the precinct staff? "Hey I know you been working for months to get LT but gonna have to strip you of that rank because we are moving you to a dif precinct"

Samperino and 3rik like this

Just now, frantic said:

What would they do with the precinct staff? "Hey I know you been working for months to get LT but gonna have to strip you of that rank because we are moving you to a dif precinct"

I think it was last month that 5 people were promoted to SGT on P4. Lots of P4 staff transfers to other servers which indicates people play it for the easy promotion then transfer to the server they wanted to play on in the first place. And all Civs do is farm easy money. It really needs to go sooner rather than later.

People are tired of the same old thing, I'm surprised this many people still play asylum with this content drought tbh.

Posted (edited)

wait till Christmas when all the little kids get Arma 3 during the sale, servers are going to be stacked.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
Eric916 and Farmer Steve like this

3 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

Please do it, I have been saying this for the longest time.

Ya know they could start added things people have been asking I'm sure people would play more.

BioHazard likes this

15 hours ago, massi said:

Mass kicks

there was 6-7 temper on yesterday  then like 3 hackers came on so we all got off

On 10/06/2017 at 9:58 PM, tryhardsqueaker said:

I think it was last month that 5 people were promoted to SGT on P4. Lots of P4 staff transfers to other servers which indicates people play it for the easy promotion then transfer to the server they wanted to play on in the first place. And all Civs do is farm easy money. It really needs to go sooner rather than later.

3 servers would not be any better for 2 reasons. 1 is that the 3 servers will get high numbers and mass kick anyways. The other is that 3 servers is only a bandaid to Asylum's real issue which is not listening to the people they should be listening to you.

Google™ likes this

On 10/8/2017 at 4:15 PM, Steve said:

3 servers would not be any better for 2 reasons. 1 is that the 3 servers will get high numbers and mass kick anyways. The other is that 3 servers is only a bandaid to Asylum's real issue which is not listening to the people they should be listening to you.

Doesn't matter what changes you make at this point. Specially since people are loosing interest in arma period. One server at a time will reach 70 on the weekends and the other 3 are like 20-30 people farming 24/7. If we force them to join it's going to stop some of the mass kicks because there will be 2x server at 70 pop so they don't all have to squeeze into 1 populated sever. It's been months since I seen 2x servers with a decent pop. 

On 10/6/2017 at 10:58 PM, tryhardsqueaker said:

The p4 higher ups are  probably  the worst higher ups out of all the precincts I  honestly think no one other then the navi players would give a shit if the server got  shut down 

Just now, SafeMode said:

The p4 higher ups are  probably  the worst higher ups out of all the precincts I  honestly think no one other then the navi players would give a shit if the server got  shut down 

P4 higher-ups are very active and great to play with. What's the problem?

Edited by Joe (StealthProxy)

Just now, Joe (StealthProxy) said:

P4 higher-ups are very active and great to play with. What's the problem?

8d005db8ee11846c7d729c3b14cf7fd0.png

didn't get sergeant this month eh? 

Space likes this

Just now, massi said:

8d005db8ee11846c7d729c3b14cf7fd0.png

didn't get sergeant this month eh? 

That won't stop me...

That won't stop me...

yeah, keep kneepadding them man

great use of your time

Space likes this

Just now, massi said:

yeah, keep kneepadding them man

great use of your time

Oh, sorry for trying to contribute to a discussion by stating my own personal opinion. Of course, now you're here to call me a kneepadder. How mature. Why do you have to go off on a tangent to insult me instead of actually contributing to the discussion? Great use of your time.

Some people like to create a negative image of certain precincts and people just because of a single person they did not get along with... it seems like every time that happens it's always the person making the negative image who's at fault.

Edited by Joe (StealthProxy)

Oh, sorry for trying to contribute to a discussion by stating my own personal opinion. Of course, now you're here to call me a kneepadder. How mature. Why do you have to go off on a tangent to insult me instead of actually contributing to the discussion?

I honestly didn't even read the OP. Sorry if you feel so hurt from me calling you a kneepadder, seems like it really hit home, didn't it?

Space and tryhardsqueaker like this

Just now, massi said:

I honestly didn't even read the OP. Sorry if you feel so hurt from me calling you a kneepadder, seems like it really hit home, didn't it?

I don't care what you call me or what you think of me; what really bothers me is when others like to jump to insults instead of contributing.

I'm no longer going to argue with you or anyone else in this thread. It's pointless.

what really bothers me is when others like to jump to insults instead of contributing.

maybe take the tampon out of your vagina and try reading the thread again

tryhardsqueaker and Space like this

Just now, SafeMode said:

Rude, also I would care....

Joe (StealthProxy) likes this

Yeah but no one gives a shit about the apd.... fuck the police!  

Plus how much fun could it be playing cop or doing anything on a 20 pop server? 

1 hour ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

@Gnashes can we have a rotating 2 server system????????????

We already have enough rotating shit imo. One more rotating thing and my fuckin head will rotate off my neck.

Space and Bash Barti like this

Just now, Steve said:

We already have enough rotating shit imo. One more rotating thing and my fuckin head will rotate off my neck.

Ik it was a joke. The devs seem to think rotating old content makes it new content.

2 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

Ik it was a joke. The devs seem to think rotating old content makes it new content.

you ever play wow? (it's relevant to this discussion)

Just now, Steve said:

you ever play wow? (it's relevant to this discussion)

Never