Sojobo Breaking Twitch Rules

For those that care; I'm fairly sure my account was compromised about 2 weeks ago, after realising I changed my passwords and all was good. I noticed that there were French PMs sent from my account which is what I'm guessing got me banned and also what alerted me to the fact someone had got access. I've put a ban appeal in and I'm sure it'll get sorted out - I'll be back!

2 minutes ago, Sojobo said:

For those that care; I'm fairly sure my account was compromised about 2 weeks ago, after realising I changed my passwords and all was good. I noticed that there were French PMs sent from my account which is what I'm guessing got me banned and also what alerted me to the fact someone had got access. I've put a ban appeal in and I'm sure it'll get sorted out - I'll be back!

Yessss. #GoToCourtSojobo

7 minutes ago, Sojobo said:

Nice try sojobo nice try ;) :kappa:

Beifang Ming likes this
44 minutes ago, Sojobo said:

Just lemme know when Jury Duty is available and I'll be at the kavala courthouse in minutes.

On 3/1/2016 at 8:31 PM, Sojobo said:

Ye, oke.                    What ever you say, you cam whore.   mopey2.jpg

Little update;

Your account was indefinitely suspended for abusing our chat system to spam or distribute malicious content. This type of activity is not permitted on our services per our Terms of Service, section 13(1)(h), section 13(1)(i), section 13(2)(f), and section 13(2)(g), as well as our Rules of Conduct regarding Spam, Scams, and Other Malicious Content.

That being said, it does seem that your account may have been compromised, possibly due to clicking the same link or accessing the same malicious content that your account was suspended for distributing

Sounds like I'll be getting unbanned Soon™

In other news my internet was down all of yesterday cos a thunderstorm took out a dish or something idk

Zoex likes this