WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

1 hour ago, FilipinoBusinessman said:

@Sterlingwhy they need to use a VPN? we from philippines dont use VPN. our stable ping is 220 to 250.. those dragon boys have 200below ping. they much have a Better internet connections. unless theyre doing sometinhg

they usethe VPNs during fightsto maketheir ping higher

4 hours ago, Farmer Steve said:

nah nigga they use vpns bc a lot ofshit is blocked in their country

ik that but they change locations to somewhere where there will be higher ping when its fight time

8 hours ago, Black Eyes said:

i thing they deliberately make their connection slow only during fight couse if u see when they not fight or they have lots of gang member on their connection is fine... (0_0")

no.. thats hacklag bro, he got ban yesterday

how about we just eliminate the problem by region locking asylum so I don't have ptsd of standing around athira and someone comes up to me and says "HANDS DIE OR UP" and then he just disappears and I die from some invisible dude

Carlond and TANK Bushman like this
42 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

臭誑臬荔隞隞祆迤典銝鈭賢鈭芸楛鈭虫雿銝剖賜撖寞鈭摰函詨鈭嚗

I notice every time you talk about China, you show up and you talk nonsense. Didn't you brush your teeth when you got up this morning? I think it's ugly

Calle. and Parzah like this
On 2021/5/6 at PM936, FilipinoBusinessman said:

@梢銝箔銋隞隞祇閬雿輻汲PN嚗隞祆亥芾脣摰曄鈭箔雿輻汲PN隞祉蝔喳Ping220250鈭樴瑕酋Ping200隞乩隞隞祆游末鈭蝵餈乓日隞隞砍典鈭隞銋

Because the Philippines is very backward and can not use VPN, Chinese players use VPN for better game play and try to avoid similar situation

5 minutes ago, Soviet Toaster said:

雿憟喃犖銝瑚

I don't think you have a woman, and you always will, because you are so ugly that no one can look at you