Drug Transport

Drug Transport 

When you seize drugs into a car you can take it back to the nearest HQ and seize it there and split it among all the officers in a 2km distance. I propose alternative method which involves taking X amount of money worth of drugs back to Pyrgos HQ and allowing a Cpl+ to start a Drug transport if there are x amount of civs on. The drugs would then be transferred into a HMMT or other slow-moving transport truck and required to be driven to Evidence Lockup. This transport truck would be marked on the map allowing civs to counter the cop convoy and take the drugs for themselves. If the cops successfully get to the Evidence they are able to seize the drugs and EVERY cop involved gets the full amount instead splitting it x amount of ways. 

Edited by Chow Mein
im dumb
Ken, BlackShot, shawn and 17 others like this
  • Fried Rice changed the title to Drug Transport

Like this idea. Only issues I can think of off the bat is it would suck if the cops started one of these and then civs were able to start a federal event making it so the cops would have to abandon this and go to the event. That and having a minimum of like 50 civs online to do it would be needed to increase the likelihood of civs showing up to contest it. I think the only thing that has really prevented cop started events is the fact that the APD has a requirement to show up to federal events, but the civs have no requirement to show up to a cop started event.

Alec-I, Fried Rice and BlackShot like this
36 minutes ago, Ken said:

Only issues I can think of off the bat is it would suck if the cops started one of these and then civs were able to start a federal event making it so the cops would have to abandon this and go to the event.

Could add a seize counter per HQ and have this idea inserted as a pre-made admin event ready to roll whenever someone decides to hit a button and babysit it.

29 minutes ago, Kernikov said:

Could add a seize counter per HQ and have this idea inserted as a pre-made admin event ready to roll whenever someone decides to hit a button and babysit it.

Could make it RNG, basically like its how illegal items always get moved and we just don't see it, but if x player count and x cop count is met, there is a 1/25 chance that it starts this event and the cops actually roleplay moving the evidence. (A minimum of 3 cops must remain with the convoy regardless of federal event status) If the civs let the cops take it all the way it pays out to every cop involved, If the rebels get it its like a mini evidence as the event vehicle will contain all weapons and illegal items seized into said hq since last event.

Edited by Rustmaan
Fried Rice and Louie like this

Good idea. Cops can choose to just seize the illegal contraband into the nearest HQ if they want, as normal, but allows the cops to start a federal event to be able to make more money from a larger bust. Instead of the money being split amongst cops within a 2k radius, all cops would get the full amount of the illegal contraband seized per cop. Very unique idea and gives the cops a federal event for once.

Fried Rice likes this
On 3/4/2024 at 7:54 PM, Ken said:

Like this idea. Only issues I can think of off the bat is it would suck if the cops started one of these and then civs were able to start a federal event making it so the cops would have to abandon this and go to the event. That and having a minimum of like 50 civs online to do it would be needed to increase the likelihood of civs showing up to contest it. I think the only thing that has really prevented cop started events is the fact that the APD has a requirement to show up to federal events, but the civs have no requirement to show up to a cop started event.

Semi easily resolved though if we brainstorm it out a bit. If the cops are transporting it to a different location and its uncontested, well, then the APD wins. As long as there is a minimum civ population (or maybe group size or amount of groups) to ensure a healthy event. With a balanced amount of pings, updates/notifications on the APD Transport for the civs, I'm quite confident we wouldn't need to worry about civ/rebel interest. Groups tend to seek cops out just to fight often anyways, this just localizes that idea into an APD initiated event. Quality idea and with some more input from everyone this could work pretty well in my opinion

And a policy update along with some dev help, it could be arranged to make it so that other federal events are unavailable until after the APD event. 

Ken, BlackShot and Fried Rice like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Fitz locked this topic