Top 5 Kavala Troll Players ;)

Billybobjoe

Just now, Dr.Strangelove said:

What is the criteria which make one great at trolling? pistol banging? The really creative trolls are funny, I don't see the connection between walking up and Shooting someone and being great. 

Kavala trolls is what we name people in Kavala that run around pistol banging 24/7 and being actually good at it 

On 3/16/2016 at 6:15 PM, Dr.Strangelove said:

What is the criteria which make one great at trolling? pistol banging? The really creative trolls are funny, I don't see the connection between walking up and Shooting someone and being great. 

Pistol banging is pistol banging.

A great troll takes it further in a creative manner and invent new and interesting ways to dispose of their victims.

It can be anything from simply dropping restrained players off of rooftops to launching quad bikes into the air to shoot down helicopters.

Some of these ways will sometimes get the attention of admins however, since they can be disruptive to gameplay and takes advantage of game mechanics in a way they were never intended to be used.

Thus, some of the "legends" are banned.

1 minute ago, Goldberg Attorney at Law said:

Old School Trolls: #1 Will (a.k.a. HillaryClintons Butthole, and many other names), #2 IdioticRussian

Youtube search: The Kavala Troll

Ew #1 gave me an uncomfortable image in my head I legit considered suicide for seeing it.