Goodbye [TS] Donald Trump

@Kettles @Lex @Veizuh @Aslan @Mahdizzle

As many of you already know, my time here on Asylum has been cut short. This weekend I received a notice that said I'm being "deported" from Asylum. Now as much as I don't want to go I guess this is just my time to finally get on out of here. I really appreciate many of you that I have really gotten to know and play with. Believe me if I could stick around and play Asylum again I would, but my previous actions have led me to this point in time. So I would like to say goodbye to all of you. During my time playing Asylum, I've met some really interesting people, I've learned a lot of neat tricks and bunch more. But sadly, I'll have to find another community to join. Lastly, I would like to say goodbye to my gang Tunnel Snakes, They've been there for me through many of the good times and bad times. And I grateful for getting to know them and I wish them luck on their future endeavors.

I really enjoyed my stay in this community.

Thanks!

--Donald

I wish you two could support me @bamf @Motown

Our time on Asylum was fun and I am thankful for having you as a friend.

It's so sad seeing you go so abruptly, especially like this. At least you went out with a bang while having fun.

The memories of hearing your MK shots echoing through the streets and alleyways will be with me forever.

I'll miss seeing you around Kavala and Sydney. 

We can still RDM, VDM and CL on random servers until we're banned from all of them.

Buck, Donald Trump and Bersabee like this