Synergy Recruitment [S1] [CLOSED]

34 minutes ago, Steven290 said:

Martijn Garrix

17 (in 2 weeks)

Central/America

Imperium

Im looking for a good and well rounded gang but mostly i'm looking to making new friends and having fun playing the game mostly. 

I do not know anyone in the gang personally but i've seen you guys around and you seem really chill and cool

Unfortunately we have to decline your application. At this point our recruitment is very limited, and we are focused on exceptional cartel players. Try a smaller gang.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name: Bishop

Timezone/country: GMT +1

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably): 1120

Previous gangs: ISAF, Angels/Nefarious, Twelve Monkeys, Snuggle Piglets, The Batty Boys

Why do you want to join Synergy?:

I heard that if you join synergy you have made it in life! I have hardly played with you guys on any server. I'm probably the shitiest player in the world and i recently learned how to combat stance after frecking 1000hours. But I'm constantly learning about the game and it always willing to take POSITIVE critic 

Any members who can vouch for you?:

I bought money from one of you once </3 Jimbo knows how much i lagswitch <3

Aslan likes this
Just now, Bishop said:

Previous gangs: ISAF, Angels/Nefarious, Twelve Monkeys, Snuggle Piglets, The Batty Boys

I heard that if you join synergy you have made it in life! I have hardly played with you guys on any server. I'm probably the shitiest player in the world and i recently learned how to combat stance after frecking 1000hours. But I'm constantly learning about the game and it always willing to take POSITIVE critic 

LOL +1

Edited by william
1 minute ago, Bishop said:

+1.3

Ingame name: Analdo

Timezone/country: eastern

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)https://gyazo.com/22e8236d8a215e9490858c1c2e2b8ec9

Previous gangs: 12 Mongs, Nimrods, Evil Corp, Kavala P Bangers 

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I think ur low tyre and i can train you to medium to higher-medium tyre

Any members who can vouch for you?: Bikstok (idk him but hes the only person i know the name of in ur low tyre gang)

Ingame name: Pat Rick

Timezone/country: GMT/BST England

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)c6d21800654ef6c0bc43a33ed4e284ca.png 1.437k

Previous gangs: Valhalla, Fukienese Dragons, Valorous, Evil Corp, Insanity, Division, Rebel Department,  

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I have been inactive for about 5-6 months due to GCSE exams which will pretty much decide my life. These exams will be over next week and due to this I will obviously be coming back having a break from studying and playing  asylum. I miss everything about asylum and the cartels, fights and cops from it. I feel like I could provide my experiences as a pilot towards Synergy if it's spotting, transportation or even dropping into live fights (not so liable now due to the changes in the orca). My communication skills have been improved on ever since I joined my first gang and developed over my different experiences with different people in different gangs which could provide a huge asset to a top tier gang. Synergy has always been known as a huge top tier gang and I have been within a few top tier gangs providing my flying skills towards them. Unfortunately, most of these gangs have disbanded/merged into other gangs and I felt like Synergy as one of, if not the best gang on Asylum was worth a shot.

No

PS As I said my exams will be over in a week and I will be working towards them over the next week so I will not be playing until Friday if considered for trial.

Feenix, Gareth, asiuxjau and 1 other like this
12 minutes ago, Pat Rick said:

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)c6d21800654ef6c0bc43a33ed4e284ca.png 1.437k

Previous gangs: Valhalla, Fukienese Dragons, Valorous, Evil Corp, Insanity, Division, Rebel Department,  

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I have been inactive for about 5-6 months due to GCSE exams which will pretty much decide my life. These exams will be over next week and due to this I will obviously be coming back having a break from studying and playing  asylum. I miss everything about asylum and the cartels, fights and cops from it. I feel like I could provide my experiences as a pilot towards Synergy if it's spotting, transportation or even dropping into live fights (not so liable now due to the changes in the orca). My communication skills have been improved on ever since I joined my first gang and developed over my different experiences with different people in different gangs which could provide a huge asset to a top tier gang. Synergy has always been known as a huge top tier gang and I have been within a few top tier gangs providing my flying skills towards them. Unfortunately, most of these gangs have disbanded/merged into other gangs and I felt like Synergy as one of, if not the best gang on Asylum was worth a shot.

No

PS As I said my exams will be over in a week and I will be working towards them over the next week so I will not be playing until Friday if considered for trial.

+1 

One of the better pilots on Asylum 

45 minutes ago, Pat Rick said:

No

+1 best pilot on Asylum and awesome guy, he deserves trial!!!

2 hours ago, Pat Rick said:

No

Unfortunately we have to decline your application. You have no members vouching for you, and with the current meta I believe having a spotter is a wasted group slot. Best of luck in your search!

Tiger and Pat Rick like this

Ingame name: shane

Timezone/country: pacific u.s.

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):  502

Previous gangs: apd and drunk squad 

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I want to fuck shit up. I see synergy always taking cartels. Putting in work. I want to be apart of that. 

Any members who can vouch for you?: no

3 minutes ago, sdw11b said:

Ingame name: shane

Timezone/country: pacific u.s.

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably):  502

Previous gangs: apd and drunk squad 

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I want to fuck shit up. I see synergy always taking cartels. Putting in work. I want to be apart of that. 

Any members who can vouch for you?: no

Sadly, we have decided to decline your application. No members can vouch for you, and you don't have the cartel experience we're looking for. Good luck finding a suitable gang!

On 6/11/2016 at 3:25 PM, Bikstok said:

Unfortunately we have to decline your application. You have no members vouching for you, and with the current meta I believe having a spotter is a wasted group slot. Best of luck in your search!

I respect your decision Bikstok but if I might add in Pat Rick is a very good shot, much better then I am. No one gives him the credit because his piloting skills were that much better. Im sure Shepurd, Jonah, Pacifist, Bob, Assert, and many more who have witnessed it would be able to vouch. 

Huge +1 from me

william and George like this
6 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I respect your decision Bikstok but if I might add in Pat Rick is a very good shot, much better then I am. No one gives him the credit because his piloting skills were that much better. Im sure Shepurd, Jonah, Pacifist, Bob, Assert, and many more who have witnessed it would be able to vouch. 

Huge +1 from me

He might be a good shot, but he is not the player we are looking for atm. Our recruitment is pretty much full at this point. And without members vouching the chances of getting in is close to 0 % :) 

Ingame name: Cmustangs80

Timezone/country:Central Time Zone

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)https://gyazo.com/1f27357a0f457c1b0bbcc995734338d4

Previous gangs: Omega, Catalyst, insurgo, Lost Brigade

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I want to be a part of a very experienced and active gang. I have very good cartel experience and i believe i can contribute to a win in the cartels

Any members who can vouch for you?No

1 hour ago, cmustangs80 said:

Ingame name: Cmustangs80

Timezone/country:Central Time Zone

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot preferably)https://gyazo.com/1f27357a0f457c1b0bbcc995734338d4

Previous gangs: Omega, Catalyst, insurgo, Lost Brigade

Why do you want to join Synergy?: I want to be a part of a very experienced and active gang. I have very good cartel experience and i believe i can contribute to a win in the cartels

Any members who can vouch for you?No

Unfortunately we have to decline your application. Goodluck finding another gang!