what to do now

I am on sydney server where i have gotten my ferrari and house... so whst i sm askimg what can i do now in the game? Had kinda the same problem on server 3 where i have ifrit 2 choppers 5 houses and so on... what more is there to the game? I know there must be more since i see the same people on... but i just cant figure it out... thanks in advance

Work on getting prestige titles join a gang and work on getting warlord title dominate a server by doing cartels with a high tier gang. Do banks feds and prison breaks. Own 5 houses on each server with house crates in all of them. Max out your vehicle garage with ifrits/50 cals./ orcas. Fully stock up your houses with gear/meth/alcohol. Become a cop for more diversity stop the rebels move through the ranks of the APD. Be active on the forums if you think of more ideas/suggestions for the game write them down start a poll take votes. Become an admin. Most importantly make friends meet new people try new things.

8 hours ago, TeamFrizzy said:

Like what? Just curious.

That the game is only about grinding money, and that once you cap out, there is nothing left to do.  The money grinding is my absolute least favorite aspect. It also seems like he is trying to brag about the time he's wasted grinding money, which is kind of sad.  Saying that he "just can't figure out" what more there is to the game is ridiculous.  I'm not gonna hate on the guy though, he seems kind of "simple" based on his communication skills.

No i dont like grinding money... and il not bragging about a small amount of money... but really i did not know what to do from here... now i joined a gang and we have fun trying to get the cartels and turfs... we dont succeed very often lol but we try... so yeah i did actually have problems on "what to do now" and jack hoff... based on all the post you do it seems like your just an asshole... but that doesnt mean you want to be.