Say no to Nades

Retro Swift

4 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Ill fight anyone and everyone but ill tell you this is gets a little old when Synergy has

A.) 5mil from torment, 2 mil from encore, + left over money from synergy / serenity.

With that money each member is allotted ridiculous amounts of money for pay checks allowing each of there 16 members on at a time to have 5 + grenades.

B-)  Thats all fine and dandy but why the hell do you feel the need to have addon / drew cycling group lead to find people? You have every advantage known to man. You are even still using group lead when its  supposed to be taken out lets be real.

Eithor way idc i will still fight you win or lose - When i FEEL like playing asylum. Say what you will

Poor excuses...

We have money because we own the cartels 16 hours a day, and make sure to empty them a lot. Since the patch we have given out 7 paychecks of 150k to all of our members. That is around 25 mil in total. For some reason, we seem to be the only gang taking full advantage of the new buff to cartel money.

Group leader function? Yeah, I wish Paratus would find a way to remove them, but fact is everyone uses it. In fact, I reported all the bypasses months ago.

Feenix, BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Tiger like this
1 minute ago, Bikstok said:

Poor excuses...

We have money because we own the cartels 16 hours a day, and make sure to empty them a lot. Since the patch we have given out 7 paychecks of 150k to all of our members. That is around 25 mil in total. For some reason, we seem to be the only gang taking full advantage of the new buff to cartel money.

Group leader function? Yeah, I wish Paratus would find a way to remove them, but fact is everyone uses it. In fact, I reported all the bypasses months ago.

Gee if only we had 20 devoted people to just sit on that game all day and collect all the money. Fuck me we suck =/.

2 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Poor excuses...

First step towards the mega gangs coming back for the ability to hold cartels 24/7, cause why not when you make so much freaking money just by holding em. What did I say a month ago?

Poor excuses...

He removed it, you found a way to exploit it back - as if I don't know that (Should be counted as an exploit but god knows your the holyiest FROG of them all arnt you?). Next off You have two members in your gang who took over a shit load of money that wasn't right. There not excuses there facts of why fighting you is semi retarded compared to fighting anyone.

I can fight envy who lags across the map or soft logs to defib mid cartel @Wang Liqin or fight insanity who will fill chat with aids and still have a more enjoyable fight then fighting the 10 man grenade force cycling group lead while 6 ungrouped members shoot us in the back from the windmills.

Again bikstok, I still will fight you, I could give two fucks less if I win or lose as long as Im doing my part to help my team and not sucking.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Big Bird and Gareth like this
1 minute ago, Pentax said:

First step towards the mega gangs coming back for the ability to hold cartels 24/7, cause why not when you make so much freaking money just by holding em. What did I say a month ago?

people abuse it as always, in my opinion just revert the group cap cause everyone has over 10 anyway.

2 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Mega gangs had 20+ people online.

Insanity is whining about us bringing 14 people to defend our cartels...

Just now, Diseased said:

people abuse it as always, in my opinion just revert the group cap cause everyone has over 10 anyway.

I mean group cap does help A BIT to fight it, obviously it's not much, but yea... Unfortunately that's whats happens when there's big money involved in cartels, eventually people will realize that it's better to just recruit a shit ton and hold cartels 24/7 for that easy and big money, sure it's fun and good for now, but that's what was before mega gangs formed pre 6.0, wasn't it?

2 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Ill fight anyone and everyone but ill tell you this is gets a little old when Synergy has

A.) 5mil from torment, 2 mil from encore, + left over money from synergy / serenity.

With that money each member is allotted ridiculous amounts of money for pay checks allowing each of there 16 members on at a time to have 5 + grenades.

Implying we didnt have full gang accounts on each server. 

But its a good guess.  At least you did your homework.

Mega gangs had 20+ people online.

Insanity is whining about us bringing 14 people to defend our cartels...

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone right now, I'm just saying in general, your reply seemed to be the best. to take a quote from.

Edited by Pentax
5 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Implying we didnt have full gang accounts on each server. 

But its a good guess.  At least you did your homework.

I may not be as smart as Bikstok, but I know a little here and there. Again its not taking away from the fact that synergy has some of the best players in asylum, strategies are amazing, and your teamwork is vital. I just wanted to state a few things that annoy me

Clint Beastwood likes this
18 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I may not be as smart as Bikstok, but I know a little here and there. Again its not taking away from the fact that synergy has some of the best players in asylum, strategies are amazing, and your teamwork is vital. I just wanted to state a few things that annoy me

I'm sorry, but who's good in synergy? I would like some names so I can tattoo them on my ass cheek.

Frizzy likes this
1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

I wanna clarify something... 

No one stole anything from us.

Mugsie gave out the money to the rest of the gang.

So dont go giving people shit for something they didnt do

From what I can tell @Millarand @Drew didn't touch anything. 

Besides, we only had 1.1 mil, wasnt even 2 to be stolen, and it was all their when I revoked their rank, :P

BaDaBiNg_10-8, Millar, Drew and 4 others like this