Change log 6.8.6

bamf

5 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

The best guns should be expensive, they were too cheap for people who had the capture bonuses for sure, but 29k at the top end for people without them seems too high even in my view.  23k without 19k lowest with capture bonuses and cut the gov out, they shouldn't get taxes off illegal stuff.  Leaves some incentive to actually make guns unlike before.

Interested to check out the group tag thing, sounds good.

pulling people form cars, thank god, lol.  So many times just dead on the road with a medic outside my car. :(

Overall seems good.

LOL

19k for an mk1 with arms and two turfs? lol what.

Edited by hamsham12
Rodrigo likes this
4 hours ago, Haych said:

Group Lead still works however and this is much worse than having Command Camera. I can still Box and find people sniping/lurking in combat with ease. @bamf

Nice to see Command View fixed though

I believe the actionKey that needs to be blocked is CommandingMenu2, meaning that the following code in fn_keyUpHandler.sqf should do the trick:

if (_code in (actionKeys "CommandingMenu2")) then { _handled = true; };

@bamf  @KBW

Haych and Iced like this
21 hours ago, KBW said:

A method for choosing a tag can be sorted for the next build, limited to characters actually within your gang name.

It would be nice if we could expand that to any characters, I echo what Ranger said:

19 hours ago, Ranger said:

Why limited to characters within your gang name?

I mean there are some long standing tags out there that aren't from the gang name... [§], [-ß-]

I know for Altis Task Force we use ATF in our tags, but we also have some custom lines that we would like to see. And in the cases of gangs like Synergy, Bad Blood, MOB, etc. their gang signs aren't even letters.

2 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

No I know that, but this dude is saying it SHOULD be 19k, with turfs and arms.

Pay up mate, it's the best gun in the game, why should every retard running around in camo have one every loadout?  You'll also note, this is what I think they should cost when out of stock.  Give some incentive to actually going out and making guns, what a novel thought.

They reverted literally every change from 6.0 due to rebel crying, of course this will change, yet again.

1 hour ago, JimmyBeans said:

Pay up mate, it's the best gun in the game, why should every retard running around in camo have one every loadout?  You'll also note, this is what I think they should cost when out of stock.  Give some incentive to actually going out and making guns, what a novel thought.

They reverted literally every change from 6.0 due to rebel crying, of course this will change, yet again.

I agree, and since you're a corporal and can get MXMX's which constables cant get, I think you should pay 15k per MXM and you cops should have to craft them as well, only fair!

Also 10k for every vermin, 5k for carrier lite and so on, only fair, right?

Edited by hamsham12
TMACWILLIS, Tiger, Jonah and 5 others like this
On 4/29/2016 at 1:49 PM, KBW said:

For gang names with more than one word, it uses the first letter of every word (words are identified where a space exists between characters in this case).

For one-word gang names, the first and last letter of the word are used.

Example - Anthrakia Mafia will show as [AM], while Scrubz will show as [Sz]

This is only the first implementation and is subject to change based on feedback.

Make it first 2 letters please 

2 hours ago, JimmyBeans said:

Why should ever retard in a cop uniform get mx's that cost 3k and mk1's that cost 10k. 

There's more that goes into just doing a gun run or a drug run to make money to buy these expensive ass guns that u want to stay at 19K with turfs and arms.

But then again Career cops know what's best.

Big Bird, Tiger, Carson and 2 others like this
21 minutes ago, [§] Jay said:

Why should ever retard in a cop uniform get mx's that cost 3k and mk1's that cost 10k. 

There's more that goes into just doing a gun run or a drug run to make money to buy these expensive ass guns that u want to stay at 19K with turfs and arms.

But then again Career cops know what's best.

What?!?! You dont think MK's lowest price should be 19k, WITH two turfs AND arms?? 

Lol, delusional...

Big Gay Jay likes this
19 hours ago, Bikstok said:

I believe the actionKey that needs to be blocked is CommandingMenu2, meaning that the following code in fn_keyUpHandler.sqf should do the trick:

if (_code in (actionKeys "CommandingMenu2")) then { _handled = true; };

@bamf  @KBW

I believe KBW has it fixed for next patch.

Just block CM2 and CM9 and we should be golden

Edited by Haych
12 hours ago, Bikstok said:

Yeah I had fixed it before the time of your post. Played it safe and blocked 0-9, Pretty sure 4 was the vehicle spotting one.

{if(_code in actionKeys format["CommandingMenu%1",_x]) exitWith {_handled = true}} forEach [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9];

Also you'll be able to bind 0-9 to custom actions again.

Edited by KBW
Bikstok and Roberino like this
19 minutes ago, KBW said:

Yeah I had fixed it before the time of your post. Played it safe and blocked 0-9, Pretty sure 4 was the vehicle spotting one.

{if(_code in actionKeys format["CommandingMenu%1",_x]) exitWith {_handled = true}} forEach [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9];

Also you'll be able to bind 0-9 to custom actions again.

Nice I wonder why I couldn't do that

8 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

What?!?! You dont think MK's lowest price should be 19k, WITH two turfs AND arms?? 

Lol, delusional...

Guns are intended to be expensive when none are in stock.  In reality from what I heard while talking to some undisclosed persons was Paratus intended 7.62 rifles to be extremely rare and wanted most people using 6.5.  I personally find it comical that rebels who claim to be so great cant/wont/refuse to play the game unless they have their OP ass guns.

Edited by HotWings
6 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Guns are intended to be expensive when none are in stock.  In reality from what I heard while talking to some undisclosed persons was Paratus intended 7.62 rifles to be extremely rare and wanted most people using 6.5.  I personally find it comical that rebels who claims to be great cant/wont/refuse to play the game unless they have their OP ass guns.

give me an mx for 3k and ill use it 80 percent of the time. Katiba is ok, just doesnt do it for me. at about 500-600 meters i cant hit shit with a katiba. Which rebel touched you, you have some deep rooted anti rebel hatred. Might want to visit a shrink. pre 6.0 my loadout was 175k after this patch my loadout is effectively 400000. Dont you think thats a bit much. thats like 10 loadouts and i would be pretty poor. i agree, they should be fairly expensive but 30k is too much.

Edited by TheRealLethal
Big Bird and Tiger like this
6 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

give me an mx for 3k and ill use it 80 percent of the time. Katiba is ok, just doesnt do it for me. at about 500-600 meters i cant hit shit with a katiba. Which rebel touched you, you have some deep rooted anti rebel hatred. Might want to visit a shrink. pre 6.0 my loadout was 175k after this patch my loadout is effectively 400000. Dont you think thats a bit much. thats like 10 loadouts and i would be pretty poor. i agree, they should be fairly expensive but 30k is too much.

No i dont have hatred at all.  I find it hilarious that its giant fucking whine fest every time someone even thinks about messing with the 762 rifles.   The katiba is actually better than the MX in my opinion.  It may be a bit much, but you can always craft the gun right?  The issue is rebels just want to have the toys and never work to attain them.  The grind may be boring but it is a life server and if you have to go grind some guns you do it.  You dont cry about it.

Edited by HotWings
Mike Stmria likes this
13 minutes ago, HotWings said:

No i dont have hatred at all.  I find it hilarious that its giant fucking whine fest every time someone even thinks about messing with the 762 rifles.   

ok. Just imagine a patch where Mx's were now 42k. Imagine the whining. All the cops that die before they even get out of their cars would lose their fucking minds. I just dont see why you feel the need to consistently be biased, and in every patch notes you are either A. Shitting on the patch because it is a civ patch B. Calling rebels bad because we have a higher caliber gun than you. and in this case arguing that if we want to fight , we better be prepared to lose 50 percent of your total wealth in like 4-6 loadouts. I get it, you just like to argue. Thats cool, but its a game man, you are cop you lose next to nothing when you die. Why do you even give a fuck?

Edited by TheRealLethal
TMACWILLIS, Chau, George and 2 others like this
34 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Guns are intended to be expensive when none are in stock.  In reality from what I heard while talking to some undisclosed persons was Paratus intended 7.62 rifles to be extremely rare and wanted most people using 6.5.  I personally find it comical that rebels who claim to be so great cant/wont/refuse to play the game unless they have their OP ass guns.

Its not about the weapon being op. I prefer the 5.56 and 6.65s as a general load-out however I refuse to use it in Cartels because of the use of MRAPs and Orcas. You need the penetration power in order to deal with such things to the best of your ability.

CQC the Katiba/MK20 is likely to be superior most of the times as Asylum is based of using Carrier Lites and no helmets. 5.56/6.65 will only start to be a disadvantage when it comes to range and penetration power.

I can't stress it enough that the Katiba/MK20 are amazing weapons, especially after the removal of CSAT Fatigues, but they just lack in combating armoured vehicles.

HotWings likes this
4 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

ok. Just imagine a patch where Mx's were now 42k. Imagine the whining. All the cops that die before they even get out of their cars would lose their fucking minds. I just dont see why you feel the need to consistently be biased, and in every patch notes you are either A. Shitting on the patch because it is a civ patch B. Calling rebels bad because we have a higher caliber gun than you. and in this case arguing that if we want to fight , we better be prepared to lose 50 percent of your total wealth in like 4-6 loadouts. I get it, you just like to argue. Thats cool, but its a game man, you are cop you lose next to nothing when you die. Why do you even give a fuck?

Does it suck if its more because of tax/arms/turfs/out of stock? Of course it does.  When guns are out of stock make more guns bro, its really not that complicated.  If the price is to high you fill the market to lessen the price.  You guys continue to ignore this option and just want lower prices with no effort.    Shitting on the patch? The patch is awesome....I never said rebels were bad?  I said rebels have an advantage and cry when someone nerfs that advantage. There are many rebels that I know that would dominate regardless of 6.5 or 7.62.  The majority would not, its not an attack its the truth.  Because I play cop the majority of the time I shouldn't care about how the balance is?  Its already balanced towards rebels my friend, being as it is I see no issue with out of stock guns being very expensive it simply makes sense for them to be.  As someone previously stated 762 rifles should be around 16k in stock as a base price. Goes up and down from there depending on turfs/cartels and stock levels.  20-21k out of stock and in demand seems like where it should be IMO.  

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

Does it suck if its more because of tax/arms/turfs/out of stock? Of course it does.  When guns are out of stock make more guns bro, its really not that complicated.  If the price is to high you fill the market to lessen the price.  You guys continue to ignore this option and just want lower prices with no effort.    Shitting on the patch? The patch is awesome....I never said rebels were bad?  I said rebels have an advantage and cry when someone nerfs that advantage. There are many rebels that I know that would dominate regardless of 6.5 or 7.62.  The majority would not, its not an attack its the truth.  Because I play cop the majority of the time I shouldn't care about how the balance is?  Its already balanced towards rebels my friend, being as it is I see no issue with out of stock guns being very expensive it simply makes sense for them to be.  As someone previously stated 762 rifles should be around 16k in stock as a base price. Goes up and down from there depending on turfs/cartels and stock levels.  20-21k out of stock and in demand seems like where it should be IMO.  

you right. Let me just go run around in a cocaine box during a cartel fight. Solid logic. Its not lack of effort. lets not forget that simply pressing buy when you dont have enough money deletes guns off the market. Rebels have the advantage, but thats how it is designed to be, you seem to forget cop is a small portion of what makes up the server, cops are suppose to lose more than they win. (they should win more they they do now IMO) Cop is an option, you signed up to be on the faction that has the disadvantage in nearly all situations. Heres my opinion of a balanced system mk18: 8k with 2 turfs and arms, max price: 14k  mk1: 13k base with turfs and arms max: 18k

Tiger likes this
11 minutes ago, Haych said:

Its not about the weapon being op. I prefer the 5.56 and 6.65s as a general load-out however I refuse to use it in Cartels because of the use of MRAPs and Orcas. You need the penetration power in order to deal with such things to the best of your ability.

CQC the Katiba/MK20 is likely to be superior most of the times as Asylum is based of using Carrier Lites and no helmets. 5.56/6.65 will only start to be a disadvantage when it comes to range and penetration power.

I can't stress it enough that the Katiba/MK20 are amazing weapons, especially after the removal of CSAT Fatigues, but they just lack in combating armoured vehicles.

I agree that the 6.5 and 556 are good weapons, they are not even close to the level of 762 for all the reasons you explained.  Im not saying people shouldn't have the guns tho, just that they should be expensive when out of stock, not 30k, but there needs to be a significant rise in price to actually encourage people to craft more.  

2 minutes ago, Justin LaFave said:

When a cop takes "illegal" items from me it still takes my legal stuff... Like my gun its legal i have had the license and bought it legally.....  Is there a fix to that? 

No, just because you have a legal firearm does not mean you should keep it when having things seized. The only time things are seized is because you are breaking the law, breaking the law voids your firearms license and since you no longer have a valid license your weapon must be taken as well.

57 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

you right. Let me just go run around in a cocaine box during a cartel fight. Solid logic. Its not lack of effort. lets not forget that simply pressing buy when you dont have enough money deletes guns off the market. Rebels have the advantage, but thats how it is designed to be, you seem to forget cop is a small portion of what makes up the server, cops are suppose to lose more than they win. (they should win more they they do now IMO) Cop is an option, you signed up to be on the faction that has the disadvantage in nearly all situations. Heres my opinion of a balanced system mk18: 8k with 2 turfs and arms, max price: 14k  mk1: 13k base with turfs and arms max: 18k

lol ok.  Rebels are always at a cartel I forgot from the PTSD of them on the roof at the bank

Edited by HotWings
1 hour ago, Justin LaFave said:

When a cop takes "illegal" items from me it still takes my legal stuff... Like my gun its legal i have had the license and bought it legally.....  Is there a fix to that? 

Your weapons and illegal items are seized by the police.  That is functioning as designed.  IRL, if a cop finds drugs on you he will seize your legal weapons as well (and any money you have on you, but hey we let you keep the money here).

Olivia likes this
2 hours ago, Scott said:

Money still doesn't drop. Retarded gang members have had to pay like 300k from killing me with cash from cartels on me, @KBW please fix.

I mean cash not dirty money btw.

We all know the real issue here is that they let you take the money from cartels.  Whether you're driving or flying, you're bound to crash and die with it anyways :kappa:

Consuela likes this
5 hours ago, HotWings said:

Dunno why cops complain still anyways I rarely fight cops, whats there to complain about?

2 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

I mean my loadout costs, 25k-30k, cops cost 5k, you don't see us complaining daily.

if my WHOLE loadout costed 5k, i'd buy a katiba every-fucking-time.

I guess you only read what you want to read.  Typical

Michael likes this
4 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

I read what you said, but its irrelevant, if you find something to complain about, so will I.

Typical cops complaining about stuff thats been in the game since the beginning, some things wont change.

This is basically how it goes.  Rebel "guns are too much when there are no in stock its not fair" Reasonable person "Go make guns to reduce the prices!" Rebel "You play cop"  

Your argument it literally that you are too lazy to stock rebel. You literally ignore all reason and logic because someone has a Sgt tag under their name.  Its hilarious.

Danne likes this
Just now, HotWings said:

This is basically how it goes.  Rebel "guns are too much when there are no in stock its not fair" Reasonable person "Go make guns to reduce the prices!" Rebel "You play cop"  

Your argument it literally that you are too lazy to stock rebel. You literally ignore all reason and logic because someone has a Sgt tag under their name.  Its hilarious.

OR because there are 9 MK1's in stock, I have arms, two turfs and i'm paying 17k for it, seems fair? That my gun (a caliber higher than your gun) cost 3x as much when I put the effort in to cap the turfs, cap arms, then go to an illegal zone and buy the gun? Laziness is not the issue, like I said if we're going to complain rebels are lazy for not making guns cops should have to do the same, spend an hour of your day going to the MX factory and make thousands of them. 

Or do you not want to do that? Don't want you to have to go out of your way if you don't need to...

Kettles, Olivia and Frizzy like this