Yo insanity

Buck

hello sir i must inform you that we in fact have only 12 people max in one channel

here is our gang at the moment, if you want to fight please ask as we will still beat you

741909699d4d0d1aa5d6e08d1dd3df71.png

035c84adc0ac70d1b3ad6fe7e5b1cae1.png

taking into account the average of 5 portugeese in the "Americunts channel" and the 6 in the "AFK" channel we can see that on average only 12 people are playing asylum not including myself for obvious reasons

thank you for the posts gl in the future may the vdm be with you

17 minutes ago, Iced said:

they even camp donor on cop lol

I can assure you they weren't camping. Cause I was watching the whole thing happen and told them to leave it once they're done going after the bounty they were chasing.

Edited by Pentax
10 minutes ago, Pentax said:

I can assure you they weren't camping. Cause I was watching the whole thing happen and told them to leave it once they're done going after the bounty they were chasing.

It isn't a one time occurance, they do it alot whenever a gangs are fighting arms, usually as a gang group

10 minutes ago, Pentax said:

They are doing it every day. You will see jacob in donor town together with his evil corp friends waiting in donor for people to spawn there after they die at a cartel.

They also logged off from fighting cartels just to log on as cop to atleast make an attemt to catch us

Just now, Jimbo! said:

It isn't a one time occurance, they do it alot whenever a gangs are fighting arms, usually as a gang group

I mean donor town is a typical town like any other. There's no guidelines that wouldn't allow officer be in there. On P3 at least we have the "fair play rule, that we don't try to get in rebel vs rebel interactions". So I'm not gonna order them not to go to donor town, but if I'll see someone sitting in there with a god damn tent or a campfire, I'll order him to leave the town.

11 minutes ago, John Lemmon said:

They are doing it every day. You will see jacob in donor town together with his evil corp friends waiting in donor for people to spawn there after they die at a cartel.

They also logged off from fighting cartels just to log on as cop to atleast make an attemt to catch us

Wah wah wah cry some more lil bitch. I hardly ever play cop and when I know there is tons of u in donor of course I'm gunna go scoop one of you up.

Flax and asiuxjau like this
Just now, Jimbo! said:

got any more illicit money for sale bud?

Literally starting shit with every person in this thread. I've sold mills of cash to many people in your toxic gang and yes. That money was illicit as fuck that I sold him. Compensation would've been given if he didn't run his ego-energized mouth.

logany5 likes this
18 minutes ago, Scofield said:

Literally starting shit with every person in this thread. I've sold mills of cash to many people in your toxic gang and yes. That money was illicit as fuck that I sold him. Compensation would've been given if he didn't run his ego-energized mouth.

It wasn't actually andrew that told us, he wasn't even in our gang when it happened ^_^