Requesting information on bugs and broken things

The Civ talent called Mechanic is supposed to improve vehicle repair speed slightly and I don't actually think it does that, I never fully tested it by timing it but when I tried it (without a repair kit), I couldn't notice much of a difference, I don't know if the time difference is just that small or it flat out doesn't work.

Eric916 likes this
10 hours ago, Gnashes said:

That would be your choice to "nerf" Swat. I would think that as an LT you'd take up the reigns and lead SWAT. ./shrug

Better to lead the swat troops from a chopper/drone with overview of the area then on a black screen :) 

Also, being in said chopper/drone and being able to deny swat invitation so it goes to next person would be amazing @KBW

Slittcer and Olivia like this
1 minute ago, HotWings said:

@KBW

Is it possible for you to remove all scopes and the yellow stangag/tracer ammo from the cadet shop?  Cadets are not supposed to have access to these items and them being there is adding confusion.

Already done in dev.

On 5/11/2016 at 9:59 PM, RiverThrough said:

The Civ talent called Mechanic is supposed to improve vehicle repair speed slightly and I don't actually think it does that, I never fully tested it by timing it but when I tried it (without a repair kit), I couldn't notice much of a difference, I don't know if the time difference is just that small or it flat out doesn't work.

I have many problems with vehicle repairs. It never works right it always takes FOREVER even with talents

On 5/11/2016 at 10:21 PM, Ronald Spiffington said:

Not a bug nor broken buttt

Anyway to make it possible to play medic while wanted for UNDER 2k on civ, it's annoying as fuck having to go onto civ to pay a $2 ticket to then wait 7 mins to play medic

Consider it done

On 5/11/2016 at 10:30 PM, [§] Jay said:

Well since you're not able to do that anymore, are you guys planning on changing it back? I refuse to buy an MK200 solely due to this .

And consider this done

Vash, Olivia, Ronald and 1 other like this

Is it possible to adjust the talents on cop to at least the description matches the talent perk. Example: The Advance Pilot lets you buy the Hellcat and the Orca but it  says (Able to buy Hellcat Lieutenant) but you have acces to it when yo get Corporal. I can make a list with that if needed in more detail.

Olivia likes this
Just now, Mike Santamaria said:

Is it possible to adjust the talents on cop to at least the description matches the talent perk. Example: The Advance Pilot lets you buy the Hellcat and the Orca but it  says (Able to buy Hellcat Lieutenant) but you have acces to it when yo get Corporal. I can make a list with that if needed in more detail.

Been done already on dev.

Mike Stmria and RomanRunsCA like this
5 minutes ago, eric91611 said:

Can you add to the Karaoke songs in Square to "Turn Down for What"? - Dj Snake

Not the best for karaoke but would love to play this in square without spamming direct (not that I do this)

Any new karaoke song is going to sound good at this point haha

Eric916 likes this
6 hours ago, Budbringer said:

I know this is a feature on death, but when dropping items yourself, because inventory and you need to trade with your car, please make it so that items drop right next to you.

I'll probably look at adding a swap/trade function for the car inventory in the patch after the next one.

Edit: meh got bored and wrote it

7 hours ago, boomheadshot69 said:

can we get a fix for losing a magazine clip when downed by non lethals.

This has been fixed on dev.

Edited by KBW
Budbringer, JIMBO and Eric916 like this