Remove the Gun store in donor town / make it off limits for the apd

1 hour ago, What zit tooya said:

Maybe if all the cartel locations were not all next to it most rebels wouldn't camp it so often. 

It's kinda sad that rebels don't even go to the top of the map anymore since devs don't want to add vehicle spawns/heli garages to make the rest of the map accessible so it doesn't take 20 minutes to get back to a cartel after you die.

^This would help

Edited by What zit tooya
56 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Spawn elsewhere. Buy a house in DP8 and use the Kavala airfield. Drive to Rebel.

Not being able to get fully geared in 5 minutes isn't going to kill you.

idk about anyone else, but i want one of those neato scripts that magically spawns the gear i previously had on. i mean cops can gear in 30 seconds. Anyway, i dont think you guys understand how bad donor camping used to be, ask flynnstone about his time in regiment. Just spawn somewhere else, if you fight on your own server, you should have prime house locations as well

Gatorade likes this

Again just to clarify I have 3 Stocked houses on my home server, and one on the other I play on. I've been here long enough to learn that xD. I just meant for the newer players into the cartel scene.

11 minutes ago, Jonah said:

Just buy a house in dp 9

3 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

I don't think there should be any guidelines by going to Donor town, Yes I'ts very annoying when cops shows up and you have no chance against them with ether a rook or a Sdar. I can admit i go to donor town on cop if i have a warrant for a bounty there.

as for the cop stuff if your an under cover that is perfectly fine. I just meant that as a constable or lower it seems a little distasteful to go to donor - but I guess with the gun store that counters the cops approach - especially with the far respawn distance

1 hour ago, Call Me Shirley said:

Donor town is a town. Cops are allowed to patrol towns.

We don't want officers to have to constantly look at the map to judge whether they're allowed to travel somewhere, or not.

That's not fluid gameplay. If you're a criminal, expect cops to chase you.

Right. Must be some chase when everyone spawns ON ONE CENTRAL POINT. Must be real hard to catch an unarmed freshy who you can literally stand inside when he spawns.

Theres a difference between chasing, and abusing something because you're to lazy and money hungry. 

If you are going to donor town FULL WELL KNOWING THAT THERE ARE FIGHTS GOING ON, you're practically meta gaming. 

If cops "patrol" donor town, why don't I see them there when there arent fights going on? 

The core of the problem is that all the cartels that are fought are closest to Donor rebel.

AND you don't need a house or anything special to spawn at donor rebel.

The problem with the rest of the cartels/rebels is this:

None of the cartels closer to North are ever fought.

TO get to either of the other two rebels it requires a house or a lengthy drive which slows response time. 

There is no logical reason to go to any other rebel unless donor is being camped. 

Fix these issues, and you solve almost every issue I've seen posted in this thread.

As to how to solve these issues, fuck if I know, add airshops closer to Pyrgos? 

Add spawnable towns closer to Pyrgos rebel. (Athira rebel is fine, but its the farthest from the cartels that are likely being fought)

Place more DECENT cartel locations in the North half of the map. You have the eden editor which makes building 10X easier then it was before. Get some input from the community (PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY FIGHT) and Im sure some decent ideas can be conceived. 

TLDR: Fix donor town being the only sensible place to go during cartels (due to time and distance) and you wont have these problems. 

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

Add spawnable towns closer to Pyrgos rebel. (Athira rebel is fine, but its the farthest from the cartels that are likely being fought)

Get a gang house close to pyrgos rebel, that way you have ashort trip to all the different rebel outpost :) 

2 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Get a gang house close to pyrgos rebel, that way you have ashort trip to all the different rebel outpost :) 

You're not getting at what Im saying.

Thats exactly it, it comes at a cost to you whereas donor town is literally free and has more to offer than a house. 

There is no logical reason to think the other rebels are better when they are all farther from any cartel that is fought and require extra effort on your part to utilize. 

7 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Thats exactly it, it comes at a cost to you whereas donor town is literally free and has more to offer than a house. 

There is no logical reason to think the other rebels are better when they are all farther from any cartel that is fought and require extra effort on your part to utilize. 

And remove the whole "people camping/cop" factor. Donor rebel is still a tactical advantages because its like a 2.5km drive and 6-7 MAX from all the cartels that are fought.

Whereas every other rebel is 3km+ from the free town spawn and 10-12 KM from cartel, not to mention the medical situation. 

There's a reason Donor rebel is more frequently used, and that's why. 

Edited by Axe
23 minutes ago, Axe said:

Right. Must be some chase when everyone spawns ON ONE CENTRAL POINT. Must be real hard to catch an unarmed freshy who you can literally stand inside when he spawns.

Theres a difference between chasing, and abusing something because you're to lazy and money hungry. 

If you are going to donor town FULL WELL KNOWING THAT THERE ARE FIGHTS GOING ON, you're practically meta gaming. 

If cops "patrol" donor town, why don't I see them there when there arent fights going on? 

The core of the problem is that all the cartels that are fought are closest to Donor rebel.

AND you don't need a house or anything special to spawn at donor rebel.

The problem with the rest of the cartels/rebels is this:

None of the cartels closer to North are ever fought.

TO get to either of the other two rebels it requires a house or a lengthy drive which slows response time. 

There is no logical reason to go to any other rebel unless donor is being camped. 

Fix these issues, and you solve almost every issue I've seen posted in this thread.

Place more DECENT cartel locations in the North half of the map. You have the eden editor which makes building 10X easier then it was before. Get some input from the community (PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY FIGHT) and Im sure some decent ideas can be conceived. 

TLDR: Fix donor town being the only sensible place to go during cartels (due to time and distance) and you wont have these problems. 

must be real hard to prone on a roof for 45 minutes and only peak to shoot the toe of a cop. 

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

I never said they were better, but you can't expect to just get the good stuff all the time. Everything in this game is based around that it cost to do it. If you are too cheap to get that house close to pyrgos rebel, well then sit and wait at donor while  you complain in side that its being camped.

It might be a longer trip from pyrgos rebel to arms, but its better than not playing.

3 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

I never said they were better, but you can't expect to just get the good stuff all the time. Everything in this game is based around that it cost to do it. If you are too cheap to get that house close to pyrgos rebel, well then sit and wait at donor while  you complain in side that its being camped.

It might be a longer trip from pyrgos rebel to arms, but its better than not playing.

Im just saying, IMO, donor town should not be as valuable as it is while all the other rebels don't get used.

All Im saying is you'd solve SO many problems (for both factions) if you just made the other rebels a viable option.

Edited by Axe

Lets just make it possible to select a loadout and pay from bank when respawning! Remove all rebel outposts and give every house a panel to pull vehicles. Also make medical actions require no items, none likes buying that shit! 

Everyone happy :shrug:

P.s. remove RDM rules, tired of typing handsup321 and so does 99,99% of the other players!

Edited by Midamaru
7 minutes ago, Axe said:

Im just saying, IMO, donor town should not be as valuable as it is while all the other rebels don't get used.

All Im saying is you'd solve SO many problems (for both factions) if you just made the other rebels a viable option.

They are a viable option, its just you who are unable to use them propely. I have died at a cartel, heard people complain about donor being camped, so I spawned in pyrgos rebel house, ran up to rebel, bought gear, grabbed hummingbird, gotten meds in pyrgos and back in combat. The other rebels are less viable, but they are still viable, way more viable than complaining in ts that donor is being camped and then spawn there 7 times

Midamaru likes this
2 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

They are a viable option, its just you who are unable to use them propely. I have died at a cartel, heard people complain about donor being camped, so I spawned in pyrgos rebel house, ran up to rebel, bought gear, grabbed hummingbird, gotten meds in pyrgos and back in combat. The other rebels are less viable, but they are still viable, way more viable than complaining in ts that donor is being camped and then spawn there 7 times

You'd think people can come up with that themselfs.. Sigh. Time to write a guide?

42 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Ive never made it out of pyragos rebel alone in a helicoptor. Not in 2 years, Not even Nickis himself could have saved me from the man behind the tanks that I checked three times and didnt see a log in message in chat or a player connecting

8 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

You'd think people can come up with that themselfs.. Sigh. Time to write a guide?

You fail to understand the following things he said.

1. Going to pyragos medical is asking to either be arrested or be attacked. 

2. Getting out of pyragos rebel or pyragos medical is harder then the actual cartel fight

3. The time it takes to do the pyragos rebel route is the time that a fight ends

Just saying facts

33 minutes ago, epTic said:

must be real hard to prone on a roof for 45 minutes and only peak to shoot the toe of a cop. 

What the hell are you on about epTic. Stop trying to change the damn subject. We are talking about cops abusing donor town for money, and better cartel locations north of Altis. Stop going back to rebels on top of fucking roofs lol.

Edited by What zit tooya
Mike Stmria likes this
1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

2. Getting out of pyragos rebel or pyragos medical is harder then the actual cartel fight

3. The time it takes to do the pyragos rebel route is the time that a fight ends

Just saying facts

Stock houses up?.. It's not that hard. Either you spawn donor and take the risk or choose a different path. Don't just keep spawning to die or get caught to complain about people camping. Some people do it, and some don't. Just know when to stop spawning there.

Edited by Drew
Budbringer likes this
9 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Ive never made it out of pyragos rebel alone in a helicoptor. Not in 2 years, Not even Nickis himself could have saved me from the man behind the tanks that I checked three times and didnt see a log in message in chat or a player connecting

Then its something about you and choppers. That never happens to me

8 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Just saying facts

Land hummingbird with engine on and you will be in and out in 15 seconds, nobody will catch you then, or orca with the other 3 dudes who died, no one will catch you then either

2 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Things are fine the way they are, people that want to be shitty will always find a way. It's the action and reactions from the players that cause negativity. Not the game design. 

Just like any other rebel i've been camped at donor or rebel. Losing alot of time and money. And yes it's frustrating as hell, but it's avoidable. 

You always have alternative locations to gear up. If all rebels are being camped and you don't have gear in your house just accept the fact you can't fight right now. Try another time and hold dominance over key points.

It's open world pvp as rebels, not a 5v5 quickmatch you queued up for where everything is fair. 

TLDR: It sucks, but it's part of the game. 

true but rebel life gets stale when theres nothing new maybe just change locations of cartels once a month and maybe add a sofia rebel? idk just new rebel shit would be nice vehicles weapons etc.

27 minutes ago, What zit tooya said:

What the hell are you on about epTic. Stop trying to change the damn subject. We are talking about cops abusing donor town for money, and better cartel locations north of Altis. Stop going back to rebels on top of fucking roofs lol.

Must be real hard to catch an unarmed freshy who you can literally stand inside when he spawns

35 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Just saying facts

Think we both fought lots of cartels but tbh i never had any trouble at pyrgos medical. Sometimes cops incomming or shooting but never really a problem.

Also bud said it's less viable but still viable.. It's far from ideal but you can't expect to have ideal most of the time. 

When i had my own gang i had a ganghouse in pyrgos. Easy access to all rebels. 

Edited by Midamaru

Cops have always been hypocritical dickwads regarding this. Remember when gangs used to camp HQs every time we felt pissed off, because some insecure lieutenant decided to raid our houses without us knowing about it? Yeah, the admins had to put a stop that and make it RDM to shoot any new spawns in the HQs..

Yet, when we spawn in donor town completely defenseless it's okay to yell "APD" and shoot immediately. We can't even jump off balconies anymore to save ourselves. Thankfully most cops have learned that it's a grave mistake to ever camp donor town unless they want their heads smashed in the next four hours.

Yeah, I'm a little heated about this subject, but honestly there is nothing worse than cops crashing a rebel party. Don't camp donor town! There is no challenge in catching fresh spawns, and you are guaranteed to be shunned from the rebel community.

Edited by Bikstok
7 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Cops have always been hypocritical dickwads regarding this. Remember when gangs used to camp HQs every time we felt pissed off, because some insecure lieutenant decided to raid our houses without us knowing about it? Yeah, the admins had to put a stop that and make it RDM to shoot any new spawns in the HQs..

Yet, when we spawn in donor town completely defenseless it's okay to yell "APD" and shoot immediately. We can't even jump off balconies anymore to save ourselves. Thankfully most cops have learned that it's a grave mistake to ever camp donor town unless they want their heads smashed in the next four hours.

Yeah, I'm a little heated about this subject, but honestly there is nothing worse than cops crashing a rebel party. Don't camp donor town! There is no challenge in catching fresh spawns, and you are guaranteed to be shunned from the rebel community.

Wait you're telling me that you didn't enjoy when LTs went UC to rebel and lethaled everyone there? :kappa: 

please do this suggestion @Paratus It's really annoying when you're trying to do cartel and you cant even go to donor rebel without being killed by a opposing gang camping the fucking gun store in donor town, not only camping the gun store but spawn killing you so you have no chance. I want to gear up at donor rebel but why does it have to give other players more of an advantage than level 1,2,3 donors. I thought the server didn't give benefits that ruined the game for others. Its ridiculous and stupid. It gives players without donor 4+ or whatever the hell it is a huge advantage. I get that you can spawn somewhere else or have gear in your house, but sometimes going to another location isn't applicable when it comes down to going back to finish the fight or even take back the fight. like sugarfoot said, By the time you go to pyrgos rebel the fight is already over where ever you're going too. If you could easily spawn at donor and go to donor rebel then theres no worries of being spawn camped as soon as you spawn there. I personally think people with 4+ or just 5 donator status have an upper advantage when it comes to donor spawn. Plain and simple. You don't donate for perks or pay2win, you donate for the life of the server. 
 Yes i get that people do donate for perks but make it something so that it doesn't ruin the fun for non-donators.

Edited by DeVo
3 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Fair enough, but how do you feel about players being able to buy guys and completely halt the town of its purpose?

3 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Its annyoing when you have a rook warrior in town, but most people when they see someone camping donor with a rook, just spawn there and complain every time they die, instead of spawning somewhere else and gearing up, so its more your own fault for getting killed there over and over. D  town gets camped? Spawn somewhere else and gear up :) It will save you a lot of time

Its the competition to out move the rook warrior get a gun and kill him! 

Thats why we respawn everytime in donor even tho we know that its being camped. :shrug:

Mike Stmria likes this
4 hours ago, Call Me Shirley said:

Donor town is a town. Cops are allowed to patrol towns.

We don't want officers to have to constantly look at the map to judge whether they're allowed to travel somewhere, or not.

That's not fluid gameplay. If you're a criminal, expect cops to chase you.

+1

1 hour ago, Bikstok said:

^

9 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

1. Gun store in donor town makes everything toxic for everyone. No one can spawn / get a real fight. You constantly have to camp rebel due to mobs of people coming with guns from donor which creates rebel camping. Its a vortex of shit

2. Just the idea of going to donor town isn't cool. Its a town literally for cartels we all know it. Cops have no buisness there unless there under cover.

lol

DeVo and BioHazard like this
11 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Its a town just like any other town, needs to be patrolled.

Patrolled yes, 

Sit there in front of medical for 15 minutes waiting for someone to die and respawn, no

If you respawn as a cop is driving around and sees you, get fucked IMO. but if you spawn and they are standing there, then you know they are therefor the money.

75% the time the cops just fly over and flip sirens in an orca until they land, so you cant respawn and can only buy a rook. ive been not wanted before and shot for standing still because i normally have huge bounties. 

Edited by Slim Jeezy
5 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Donor town should not be off-limits and it should not basically be a spawn for cartels.  It lacks interaction with the rest of Altis and that's not good for a roleplay server.

remove donor? +1

DeVo likes this