How many times have you been arrested in the 7.0 BH update?

24 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

517fb00a32cda6fa195d1045393a00c9.png

If Im being honest.... Maybe that should tell you something.

Granted, it is the hype period. But I would like to see that once this dies down. Because if its still stupid high, maybe theres an indication something is wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Axe said:

If Im being honest.... Maybe that should tell you something.

Granted, it is the hype period. But I would like to see that once this dies down. Because if its still stupid high, maybe theres an indication something is wrong. 

Or Bounty Hunters a doing a better job than the cops. #RemuvAPD

Chase and Scott like this
7 hours ago, Haych said:

Or Bounty Hunters a doing a better job than the cops. #RemuvAPD

Or maybe because every BH is essiantelly a Sergeant, that he didn't need to work for, nor he needs to work to maintain the rank, and doesn't need to follow any guidelines?

Edited by Pentax
Chase likes this
4 hours ago, Pentax said:

Or maybe because every BH is essiantelly a Sergeant, that he didn't need to work for, nor he needs to work to maintain the rank, and doesn't need to follow any guidelines?

Yeah, because being a bounty hunter is even comparable to being a cop. Did you work hard just to get a mx and a hunter? Or did you work hard to get that title and respect? I don't feel the APD and bounty hunters are even remotely comparable. APD is pissed they are losing money to bounty hunters, rebels are pissed they are actually getting arrested now and have to actually try to kill skilled players that are bounty hunting instead of just cleaning potato carrer cops.

Basically you pay off low bounties, don't stay in one place too long...

If you have somewhat of a high bounty, turn yourself in to police roleplay a bit, get it knocked down, pay ticket...

I only got arrested by BH once so far in the new update, that was after the "Statue Of Sin" event today...had like over 400k bounty from touching the statue & getting speed bombs and shooting speds in kavala and stealing their loot from statue...Was minimized repairing my car because grease monkey talent didin't work, no toolkits ftl...Hear a familiar voice say "Hey i'm downing you, you are my bounty..." @Kollin XD...solid guy by the way 10/10, was happy to have been arrested by a familiar face, even though fam blindfolded me...lol, other than that I can see alot of people are pissed because of the update but you just gotta adjust & never stay in one place too long if you have a bounty, and never have a bounty if you are grinding or doing some crafting..I do feel for the police though, like people have spent a lot of time working towards getting rank ups in the APD & have tons of rules & literally get reported all the time & have to tolerate us, but I mean the new meta is bounty hunter, you can do whatever you want, down cops, ziptie & keep it moving...the cops are probably not used to being able to respawn right away, the hunter thing is pretty OP though, just cruising around in hunter.

Kollin likes this
19 hours ago, BioHazard_ said:

How many times have cops been kidnapped. 

The thing about this that pisses me off is I don't mind being kidnapped as long as the person role plays properly. Bounty hunters however don't understand the concept of role play. 

You are implying as if the APD roleplays. lmao

sah likes this
On 6/4/2016 at 2:17 PM, Pentax said:

Implying that bounty hunters just get free hunters and mxs without having to do any work, get the fuck out. Being a cop is more then cosmetic items or some shiny new toys. If youre playing cop for special shit youre doing it wrong. Bounty hunters have to actually work for the mxs and hunters they dont get them instsntly so dont act like it is.

1 hour ago, L1on said:

Implying that bounty hunters just get free hunters and mxs without having to do any work, get the fuck out. Being a cop is more then cosmetic items or some shiny new toys. If youre playing cop for special shit youre doing it wrong. Bounty hunters have to actually work for the mxs and hunters they dont get them instsntly so dont act like it is.

Go ahead and read what you just wrote and try making any sense out of it. Implies hunters and mxs are free for cops.... Who said that I play cop as Sgt only for in-game stuff? Who are you to even assume such thing? You're saying that bounty hunters have to actually work to get them? Well to get a hunter and mxm you need to play cop for at least couple months, you have to put in way more work than a BH to get to Sgt rank and in order to keep your Sgt rank you need to do applications/ridealongs, ratio requirements (to avoid ratio you have to play 40 hours a month), but you know hey what do I know.... :shrug:

And no I'm not complaining at all about how much Sgt has to do, in fact I just took some extra work off-screen that any other Sgt isn't really required to do.

Edited by Pentax
Feenix likes this
1 hour ago, Pentax said:

And no I'm not complaining at all about how much Sgt has to do, in fact I just took some extra work off-screen that any other Sgt isn't really required to do.

Congratulations you went above and beyond for the benefit of the APD want a medal and a fucking cookie?

Scofield likes this
1 minute ago, L1on said:

Wouldnt really call it an argument, two people with two different views brought up points, one person ended their view claiming how they put in extra work for the APD :shrug:

Looks like you misunderstood it completely, what was said is that in order for a cop to have what a BH can have, a cop needs to put way more work than a BH, that was the whole purpose of it. Cause apparently you thought that bh needs to put in more work for the hunter and a gun....