Take Care.

Sky

After about a year and a half of Asylum including about 9 months in the APD, it's about time for my departure from this fucked up island. It's been great fun, and I've met many awesome people, but I've over-stayed my welcome. Nowadays, it's hard to grasp that thrill and enjoyment of RP and the combat in general has gone stale for me, but that's just due to my long stay here. The APD in particular was what kept me going. The people, the activities, the RP, these were what gave me the desire to come back to this hellhole. Now I find myself pushing to actually get on. Anyways, yee. 

There are too many people to thank for giving me a great time, but I must give my personal thanks to Precinct 3 and Precinct 1. You guys are awesome. 

To the people I've led, trained, or counseled, I hope I've served you well. 

To the people who believe all cops to be power hungry and/ or money hungry, I hope I've proved you wrong. 

To the people who've encountered me or have played/ patrolled with me, I hope it was enjoyable.

I'd have gone through the summer then quit, but with exams coming up and a month long vacation to India with no technology (help me), I thought I might as well do it now. 

Take care of yourselves, folks. I'll see ya around.

46 minutes ago, Skyanide said:

Nowadays, it's hard to grasp that thrill and enjoyment of RP and the combat in general has gone stale for me, but

Join Rebel, how much fun is it getting bossed around and yelled at by a bunch of Shit head Civs when you could be killing and kidnapping them around the map or shooting them at a cartel :} 

9 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Join Rebel, how much fun is it getting bossed around and yelled at by a bunch of Shit head Civs when you could be killing and kidnapping them around the map or shooting them at a cartel :} 

Maybe after summer I will, just gotta dust off my ol' mk18 from long ago. 

• 2 weeks later...