Change log 7.2.1

Paratus

2 hours ago, Allstarplaya said:

Vehicle Spawn at air shops is still broken, says no spawn location.

Which one in particular.  Someone told me that the other day, and I went and spawned a vehicle in from one...

Edit:  Found the bug.  I'll fix it on the map and we will push it tomorrow.  

16 minutes ago, bamf said:

Which one in particular.  Someone told me that the other day, and I went and spawned a vehicle in from one...

Edit:  Found the bug.  I'll fix it on the map and we will push it tomorrow.  

Gang members arent able to spawn in at the gang house. Not listed on one of there spawn choices. Also pure cocaine isnt selling for the 1050 that it was supposed too. Did it last night only got 850+ from it.

The Monopoly Man likes this

Can we get a price reduction on the Lim-85 possible b/c it would give us other options i just think 26k plus 10k a mag is alittle to much. It would also open open up a whole new way to CQC and people would actually  fight over the Arms cartel more to be able to buy them. Maybe 15k for the gun and 5k for the mags. (it is a 5.56) @bamf, @Paratus

2 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

Can we get a price reduction on the Lim-85 possible b/c it would give us other options i just think 26k plus 10k a mag is alittle to much. It would also open open up a whole new way to CQC and people would actually  fight over the Arms cartel more to be able to buy them. Maybe 15k for the gun and 5k for the mags. (it is a 5.56) @bamf, @Paratus

While you're at it add in the CMR and the dms scope

4 hours ago, Allstarplaya said:

I dropped mags to 7k.  That gun is insanely awesome.  It's a MK200 without the recoil.  Caliber here doesn't really matter when you're able to put so many rounds downrange and on target.  

4 hours ago, TheDrunkenSoldier said:

While you're at it add in the CMR and the dms scope

Let me think about that for a second.  Ummm.... no.

iFox. and The Monopoly Man like this
11 hours ago, Otis Jenkins said:

I had a rebel license today and I bought a bounty hunter license. It replaced the rebel license in my list like it should. But when I purchase a BH weapon with rubber rounds the weapon disappears.

If you have a Rebel License, you are unable to access the BH shop (and therefore can't buy a BH weapon).  If you have the Marksman talent, you can't have the talent to buy the MX/MXC (which are the only guns that disappear).  I did, however, find a bug that would let you buy the MX/MXC without Master Bounty Hunter active - and that is fixed now.  

2 minutes ago, bamf said:

If you have a Rebel License, you are unable to access the BH shop (and therefore can't buy a BH weapon).  If you have the Marksman talent, you can't have the talent to buy the MX/MXC (which are the only guns that disappear).  I did, however, find a bug that would let you buy the MX/MXC without Master Bounty Hunter active - and that is fixed now.  

What is your plan to bring gangs back? Gnashes closes every thread that votes in favor of removing group cap...so what's your plan?

Haych likes this

Is gang creation working on Tanoa now?  I see two gangs got created today, and I'm wondering if they worked as expected?  For those that have gangs that are not working, there is a chance I'll have to manually change something in the DB to get your gang functional...

2 hours ago, bamf said:

Is gang creation working on Tanoa now?  I see two gangs got created today, and I'm wondering if they worked as expected?  For those that have gangs that are not working, there is a chance I'll have to manually change something in the DB to get your gang functional...

We made a new gang "United Nations" today it seems to only let you create a gang in a turf area can't make one outside of it, it seems but other then that it works now :)

18 hours ago, Jimbo! said:

Since I can't get this quote box removed on mobile, I'll type in here lol. Any word on mags disappearing in Quillin/Prowler?  (Had it only happen twice in a jeep, but I don't drive those often so idk.  Definitely not as often that it happens in the jeep.  Happens quite often in Quillin.  Seems to happen upon exit that I've noticed. @bamf

Whats happening to the season based ranking system that Paratus said was going to be a thing when War Rating was implemented. We where told it was going to be season based that shows the highest pointed gangs, players etc.. and that it resets on a seasonal basis similar to Competitive play in LoL/OW.

War rating became a cool thing that boosted gang activity and had so much potential to be something that can possibly revive gang life, but like any other thing you lot implement, its half baked and got forgotten about so now no one gives 2 fucks about it.

Edited by Haych
Gareth, JIMBO, sah and 1 other like this

Some types of houses on Tanoa are still having problems placing crates in them. @bamf i will do more research to try and find out which ones it is

@bamf also thanks for the price reduction on the mags you think we could get a price reduction on the gun to 20k maybe.

Also can we get the RHIB boat for cops to be able to do some water patrolling.

Edited by Allstarplaya
17 hours ago, bamf said:

I loathe being a broken record but can the searching script for police on Server #5/Tanoa be fixed soon? @bamf It just reads "Searching..." infinitely and never works. It allows for the exploitation of the parole system as well via not being able to check someone is on parole...

Pluz help.

Edited by Dust Runner
Legit likes this
4 hours ago, Dust Runner said:

I loathe being a broken record but can the searching script for police on Server #5/Tanoa be fixed soon? @bamf It just reads "Searching..." infinitely and never works. It allows for the exploitation of the parole system as well via not being able to check someone is on parole...

Pluz help.

pls don't fix, won't find my illegal substances now huh !

Olivia likes this

I'm aware of the searching bug. I've told Paratus as well. My guess is that this has more to do with the BIS side of the house than it does ours (since the same code works in the regular branch). Regardless, we will have to find a way to work around the problem/bug that is there now.