Change log 7.2.1

Paratus

5 hours ago, DJB said:

I disagree with both statements :P  If you fought cartels everyday you would know that most are not fought with sdar. ( There is a difference between fighting cartels and capping them when no one is there. )  Also rebels normally have a bounty, yes?  Therefore there is a high chance of running into police that they will have to fight.  Also anytime you are on Asylum servers as a rebel the chances of you fighting are much higher than police.  

Though I'd like to add that I don't disagree with your statement on the prices of guns for higher ups in the APD.

Actually, I have played very actively for a lot of time, and what I witness is that a lot of the cartels are captured afk, so many times I have gotten on for the day and people are like sup, we are just tabbed out capping.

Just because you have a bounty doesnt mean you run into police. Ive played for days without seeing any cops except bank/pb/fed. If you just stick to donor town areas and choppers, you dont really run into cops.

The chance of running into combat as rebel might be higher because you are seeking for the fight, while as a cop you are forced into the fight, thats the biggest difference. Everything a cop do is based around being in combat

Eric916 and DJB like this
39 minutes ago, bamf said:

We will be putting out a hotfix this AM to get the housing and crates back under control on S5.  Remember, the map itself is still in beta - and BIS changes those HouseIDs more than we all would like.  

Are u going to be adding another patch because the one that just happened made it where when u unlock ur house it doesn't actually even unlock it.

15 hours ago, Pentax said:

I was in Marauders, where we used to do cartels every single day for 7hours a day, against Insidious and Bad Blood. Then I was one of the second leaders of Bad Blood, where the same situation pretty much. Trust me I have a fair share of cartel experience, we're prolly talking around a year or just cartels. You simply don't know me cause you haven't been here when I was playing rebel.

Can confirm, Pentax is a rebel legend and one of the best combat pilots asylum has ever seen.  

Even if I disagree with him....

Pentax likes this
3 hours ago, bamf said:

We will be putting out a hotfix this AM to get the housing and crates back under control on S5.  Remember, the map itself is still in beta - and BIS changes those HouseIDs more than we all would like.  

Not sure if you mean like this morning or later in the middle of night ya know.  But yeah I don't think the crates are working yet good sir.  @bamf

Edited by DJB
11 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Actually, I have played very actively for a lot of time, and what I witness is that a lot of the cartels are captured afk, so many times I have gotten on for the day and people are like sup, we are just tabbed out capping.

Just because you have a bounty doesnt mean you run into police. Ive played for days without seeing any cops except bank/pb/fed. If you just stick to donor town areas and choppers, you dont really run into cops.

The chance of running into combat as rebel might be higher because you are seeking for the fight, while as a cop you are forced into the fight, thats the biggest difference. Everything a cop do is based around being in combat

Yes sir we all have our own personal experiences to go by.  If that is how you feel about things I won't disagree with you on this anymore.  Though I do feel differently about everything we are talking about, from my person experiences.  But yeah I will stop going back an forth with y'all on this thread. Lol.  Hit me up if you ever want to talk bro.

I post notes for anything that isn't just a straight bug fix. The crate thing was something really dumb - running a verify files from steam fixed that...  Gotta love Steam...  Sigh. 

In terms of major outstanding issues - we have no searching players for cops and gang creation?  Can someone try both of those and report back to me what happens please?

DJB likes this
2 minutes ago, bamf said:

I post notes for anything that isn't just a straight bug fix. The crate thing was something really dumb - running a verify files from steam fixed that...  Gotta love Steam...  Sigh. 

In terms of major outstanding issues - we have no searching players for cops and gang creation?  Can someone try both of those and report back to me what happens please?

Just now, Tiger said:

Rebel hats.

1 hour ago, bamf said:

When searching anyone, with any characters in their name, meaning no discrimination, it is unable to be done by any rank tested and confirmed. Searching vehicle trunks still works fine. When searching someone it continues such as, 'Searching..." with a black text dialogue and never actually works, it just continues infinitely until you move far enough away or another notifcation takes over, assuming your in the radius still, allowing it to keep infinitely searching with no results.

@bamf

Edited by Dust Runner