Elysium - [S1] Na / Open | Eu / Open

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: Sonny Asif

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): http://prntscr.com/chk8kz

Who can vouch for you: Jimbo, Tom, Pete, HardyB?

Why do you want to join Elysium: Well, I have been the leader of pretty strong gangs in arma 3, winner of Olympus gang wars and that type of shit. I dont really play asylum too much but would like to start playing it more again, I have about 880k and can pull anything whenever. Looking for a chill gang and you guys are just that.

Previous gangs: Cryptic, Legacy, Instinct, Tenacity, Violation.

Gareth and AdaM_ like this
5 hours ago, Sonny Asif said:

In-game name: Sonny Asif

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): http://prntscr.com/chk8kz

Who can vouch for you: Jimbo, Tom, Pete, HardyB?

Why do you want to join Elysium: Well, I have been the leader of pretty strong gangs in arma 3, winner of Olympus gang wars and that type of shit. I dont really play asylum too much but would like to start playing it more again, I have about 880k and can pull anything whenever. Looking for a chill gang and you guys are just that.

Previous gangs: Cryptic, Legacy, Instinct, Tenacity, Violation.

Denied

In-game name: Boris

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): 3fd6251ed8.png

Who can vouch for you: Lethal said he'd personally vouch, but probably a good handful of current members.

Why do you want to join Elysium: I've ben playing cop the past few days and Elysium is the only gang doing anything S1. I want to play civ with people I can relax and enjoy the game with, and a large majority of your members are 10/10 A+ chill guys. I don't have as much time as I used to for Arma but the time I do have I don't want to be playing solo or sitting around in Kavala on cop, i'd rather be doing feds/banks/drug runs/playing with people.

I'm an alright player, getting some frame stuttering right now which is giving me the dick, but i'm a decent addition to a team.

Previous gangs: Bad Blood, Insanity, Instinct(end my life)

Edited by Boris
william, Gareth, Chau and 4 others like this
2 hours ago, Boris said:

In-game name: Boris

Arma 3 hours ( provide a screenshot): 3fd6251ed8.png

Who can vouch for you: Lethal said he'd personally vouch, but probably a good handful of current members.

Why do you want to join Elysium: I've ben playing cop the past few days and Elysium is the only gang doing anything S1. I want to play civ with people I can relax and enjoy the game with, and a large majority of your members are 10/10 A+ chill guys. I don't have as much time as I used to for Arma but the time I do have I don't want to be playing solo or sitting around in Kavala on cop, i'd rather be doing feds/banks/drug runs/playing with people.

I'm an alright player, getting some frame stuttering right now which is giving me the dick, but i'm a decent addition to a team.

Previous gangs: Bad Blood, Insanity, Instinct(end my life)

Accepted as trial, I've messaged you the teamspeak.

Chau and explicit like this
1 hour ago, Xiamoi Lin said:

IGN - Davido

Screenshot - 

Screenshot

Who can vouch - Addon & Lethal

Why do I want to join ? -

I would like to join because, I would like to feel as if I belong In Altis. Also I am sick, of joining retarded & un-organised gangs (Immortals). Finally, I would like the experience of becoming better and rolling around with better people.

Previous -

Immortals & Duplicity ( Trial) 

This is my long lost cousin Chau Mong, his superior internet connection will make us sure we win every fight.

I vouch for this squinty eyed yellow man.

JIMBO and explicit like this