Do your damn job!

I am here to address the problems with the servers, and that is the admins seem to not really care about their community. I've ran into to many issues within the Asylum servers regarding RDMers that just completely ruin the game. And it has become such a problem that I need to be recording the whole time while I play to be able to make a valid report. It has become a real hassle. There needs to be a better system so you don't have trolls entering the server. Make the server white-listed. To enforce role play and the rules white-listing is a great suggestion. But for now the server is unplayable and I don't see as many bans as I should for the amount of idiots that play the servers. As of right now I am not playing on your servers. Its a shame because everything is good, besides the idiot players. Some of you may agree or disagree with my argument. I don't really care if you disagree but this isn't how role play servers should be run.:)    

Deputy Justin and bubblybruhcx like this
51 minutes ago, Young Suitcase said:

I am here to address the problems with the servers, and that is the admins seem to not really care about their community. I've ran into to many issues within the Asylum servers regarding RDMers that just completely ruin the game. And it has become such a problem that I need to be recording the whole time while I play to be able to make a valid report. It has become a real hassle. There needs to be a better system so you don't have trolls entering the server. Make the server white-listed. To enforce role play and the rules white-listing is a great suggestion. But for now the server is unplayable and I don't see as many bans as I should for the amount of idiots that play the servers. As of right now I am not playing on your servers. Its a shame because everything is good, besides the idiot players. Some of you may agree or disagree with my argument. I don't really care if you disagree but this isn't how role play servers should be run.:)    

What do expect us to do, follow you around to make sure your not killed without valid RP? ;)

You need to respect the fact that the admins are players just like you volunteering to help.

They are not getting paid and therefore are not obligated to help 24/7. They deserve a rest or some kind of time to chill. 

They keep this community running day in day out and get nothing in return. What more could you want from them? I'd like to see you sifting through hundreds of player reports a week.

Stop making selfish posts and have some patience for once and if you don't have any, I don't think this is the best place for you.

Edited by BioHazard_
2 hours ago, Young Suitcase said:

Look this might mean something might not idk and its 5 am so heres my rant. Been here for 2 years I can tell you this.

Always record, Save the 5 minute videos, wait till your in prison then upload and itll be no problem. Dont sweat the deaths, its like dark souls - the more you progress the money / souls you had before will be so small compaired to your new values and new ways to obtain them. Take it from a guy who blows everything up he touches - and dies to random glitches every day. Ive lost more then anyone I know combined and I honestly make little to no comp reports for the shit I lose. You just got to focus on the fun parts, you really do.

If you are truely looking for more of the RP scene, asylum has followed the path that its players have asked it to - and thats combat orientation. Critical Gaming and some other servers have a very hard set base for that side of things. You have to be white listed and be an actual made up character. As for asylum you will grow to learn that you actually enjoy the little rule breakers. They provide you with danger that you tend to feel bored from the other players once you progressively get better and better. 

Take the time to decide if you want a Softcore or Hardcore RP server, and once you do go from there. All I can say is sit on your video's and decide if it is really worth your time reporting that guy. Did he just piss you off for the moment? Did you actually lose enough money that its worth your time filling out a report? You will learn quickly in this community that its better to forget and move on because as a whole its just a game and you will enjoy your self much more. 

The people that work for this community dont get paid. They do a god damn good job for people who work for free. Try to help your self before asking them, I think you will find ways to either ignore it or pass time while you upload the 5 minute video and dont sweat it.

Lastly get the hell out of towns. The further you progress the farther you are away from the people who log in make basic money and try to kill the closest people they can. Its like a zombie hoard the further you get away from them the safer you are. Good luck

/5amstuff

Edited by Sugarfoot
10 hours ago, Young Suitcase said:

You cant expect the admins to watch every player 24/7, plus Im willing to bet that most of these "rdms" are not rdm

Rodrigo, Wondero and BaDaBiNg_10-8 like this
10 hours ago, Young Suitcase said:

I'm going to RDM you when I see you

On 6/18/2016 at 4:26 AM, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

What do expect us to do, follow you around to make sure your not killed without valid RP? ;)

Yes do your Admin duties and fix the issues. make "put your hands up or die" then before you can respond they kill you not valid RP. Even though its lite RP it should be lite RP where you can break char every now and then.

Actually in the rules of Police you expect PD to RP all the time and not break RP, but then come on here and say its lite RP, if its Light RP take down the server spam "there a lot to do bluh bluh bluh, talk before shooting RDM is an bannable offense" Because we all know  "put your hands up" then less then a second later you get shot in the head isn't RP on any level.

This is not Altis Role-play this is Arma 3 with smack talk. (Alot majority of the people that don't RP are around the ages of 15-17, i've read the APD rulebook guidelines etc. Good luck on getting them to RP as a Cop)

But I'm done here before i state my true opinion and get my self forum banned or even banned in general.

Edited by Jaxx Skythrix