Envy Recruitment [CLOSED] [S4] - Memes & Banter ONLY

In game name: Marcus

• Location/Time zone? EST
  • Are you an APD member? NO
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes/Both
  • How much money do you have? Considering I spend a lot of money, I don't keep a heap of it. Money is dirt easy to get ahold of......
  • What are your previous gangs? Nah, I played mainly on wasteland started playing Altis life again, not gonna waste my time just being a regular civ....
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? Why screenshot, when being honest and stating I have 370 hours. Honesty is key in gangs.
  • Why do you want to join Envy? Eh like I said I'm not going to waste my time playing altis life, killing people, I'd rather do it with a bunch of people who understand where I'm coming from. I'm competitive, I like challenges. You tell me who to kill, ill make it happen.
Edited by Marcus18
Forgot my own damn name...scrubless i am
2 hours ago, Marcus18 said:

• How much money do you have? Considering I spend a lot of money, I don't keep a heap of it. Money is dirt easy to get ahold of......
  • What are your previous gangs? Nah, I played mainly on wasteland started playing Altis life again, not gonna waste my time just being a regular civ....
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? Why screenshot, when being honest and stating I have 370 hours. Honesty is key in gangs.
  • Why do you want to join Envy? Eh like I said I'm not going to waste my time playing altis life, killing people, I'd rather do it with a bunch of people who understand where I'm coming from. I'm competitive, I like challenges. You tell me who to kill, ill make it happen.

+1 Could replace glo :kappa:

.Casper likes this
  • In game name:Freedom
  • Location/Time zone?PST
  • Are you an APD member?Yes
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS?Yes
  • How much money do you have?450k. I stay around there
  • What are your previous gangs?ATF IV
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/b16fd699c7c42ea7e32a2a1f56bdfa2b 1k on asylum
  • Why do you want to join Envy?Back when i was in atf you guys were unbeatable i just want to help you guys stay unbeatable.
Edited by Blaine_TV
messed up hours part

In game name: spiderman / Bing

• Location/Time zone? eastern,ny
  • Are you an APD member?yes
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yes
  • How much money do you have?400k
  • What are your previous gangs? Funny ones
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/749f6c1aa35f3a2039dc5cc9adf34c71
  • Why do you want to join Envy? need a gang that does cartels I'm tired of going by myself half the time :(

2 hours ago, Schweppes Seltzer Water said:

• How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/749f6c1aa35f3a2039dc5cc9adf34c71
  • Why do you want to join Envy? need a gang that does cartels I'm tired of going by myself half the time :(

-1 half his hours are spent in the ocean excavating....GG 

8 hours ago, Marcus18 said:

5 hours ago, Blaine_TV said:
  • In game name:Freedom
  • Location/Time zone?PST
  • Are you an APD member?Yes
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS?Yes
  • How much money do you have?450k. I stay around there
  • What are your previous gangs?ATF IV
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/b16fd699c7c42ea7e32a2a1f56bdfa2b 1k on asylum
  • Why do you want to join Envy?Back when i was in atf you guys were unbeatable i just want to help you guys stay unbeatable.

5 hours ago, Schweppes Seltzer Water said:

Denied. Get more gang/cartel experience.

Bizzy and Feenix like this
  • In game name:Mr. Meeseeks
  • Location/Time zone? NY est
  • Are you an APD member? yes
  • How much money do you have? 800k on aussie and 900k on altis
  • What are your previous gangs? DHM,[Mob]
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?1.3k https://gyazo.com/37856986e9e6d2e1548374e056f633c8
  • Why do you want to join Envy? i want to join a gang with a group of people who know how to make money and fight cartels and just not suck.
Big Bird, massi and bunni like this
7 minutes ago, Mr. Meeseeks said:
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?1.3k https://gyazo.com/37856986e9e6d2e1548374e056f633c8
  • Why do you want to join Envy? i want to join a gang with a group of people who know how to make money and fight cartels and just not suck.

+1 Very good shot/player, Just not very known amongst the community.

Gubber Flexx likes this
  • In game name: King Phlufasa
  • Location/Time zone? CST
  • Are you an APD member? no
  • How much money do you have? 800k S6 900k Altis
  • What are your previous gangs? Insurgo, FSA, MOB
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 1200 hours https://gyazo.com/80b1fcdbe1dede5c1a80edef3e783892
  • Why do you want to join Envy? shoot some trash and have some badass RP... oh and win. 
Gubber Flexx and Big Bird like this
14 hours ago, Phluffz said:
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 1200 hours https://gyazo.com/80b1fcdbe1dede5c1a80edef3e783892
  • Why do you want to join Envy? shoot some trash and have some badass RP... oh and win. 

Probably 

On 09/04/2016 at 2:34 AM, Phluffz said:

On 08/04/2016 at 10:16 PM, Mr. Meeseeks said:

At this time im going to have to deny you both based on lack of cartel experience with larger gangs. gl with other gangs!

Kuklinski and Gubber Flexx like this
  • In game name: Apa-cheWarr
  • Location/Time zone? Na/Eastern
  • Are you an APD member? Yes rank is constable
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Of course
  • How much money do you have? 350k
  • What are your previous gangs? Fukienese dragons, Innovative, Valorious, Encore
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/ef99eefe02cdb51e49a504b6e61d75d8
  • Why do you want to join Envy? Im looking for a gang that i can commit my time to and would love to fight cartels along side you guys
Just now, Apache Warrior said:
  • What are your previous gangs? Fukienese dragons, Innovative, Valorious, Encore
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/ef99eefe02cdb51e49a504b6e61d75d8
  • Why do you want to join Envy? Im looking for a gang that i can commit my time to and would love to fight cartels along side you guys

Wow the new gang didn't even last a few hours.

Gosu and {Harry} like this
4 minutes ago, Apache Warrior said:

Ur forgetting a couple of gangs...

C h u r c h likes this
10 minutes ago, Apache Warrior said:

+1

14 minutes ago, Apache Warrior said:

+1 <3

1 hour ago, Apache Warrior said:

Denied.

• In game name: The Lennie
  • Location/Time zone? NA
  • Are you an APD member? Yes, Corporal
  • How much money do you have? Generally have money cap, think I may be below 800k because I have been stocking up on Armor and Orcas
  • What are your previous gangs? Team Berry, ANR, Dynasty, and Plague
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? Well a screen shot would show over 6,000 (AFK with launcher open) but I have nearly 3500 real hours, 3/4 of that would be played on asylum.
  • Why do you want to join Envy?  I would like to join Envy because I want a group of skilled players to play the game and have fun with. Envy is active on multiple servers and fights any gang that will accept the challenge. I believe my Cartel experience, Piloting and shooting would be enough to prove myself in the gang.
Big Bird and Cukofuko like this
42 minutes ago, LennieTheLegend said:
  • Location/Time zone? NA
  • How much money do you have? Generally have money cap, think I may be below 800k because I have been stocking up on Armor and Orcas
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? Well a screen shot would show over 6,000 (AFK with launcher open) but I have nearly 3500 real hours, 3/4 of that would be played on asylum.
  • Why do you want to join Envy?  I would like to join Envy because I want a group of skilled players to play the game and have fun with. Envy is active on multiple servers and fights any gang that will accept the challenge. I believe my Cartel experience, Piloting and shooting would be enough to prove myself in the gang.

TEAM BERRY!!!!!! hYPE!!!!

Feenix, Alex:) and Gosu like this
1 hour ago, LennieTheLegend said:
  • Location/Time zone? NA

Haha 

1 hour ago, LennieTheLegend said:
  • Location/Time zone? NA

Oh shit, I left out some important information about myself. I used to play Drugcraft which is a rp Minecraft server. I once killed two people without using potions and only had protection 2 armor, so I guess you can say Im pretty much a god. This considered, i am even better at arma, because arma takes much less skill to be good at than minecraft. That should pretty much wrap things up

NotZurph likes this
14 hours ago, LennieTheLegend said:
  • Location/Time zone? NA

+1