Envy Recruitment [CLOSED] [S4] - Memes & Banter ONLY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2019 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW Nv | Alec-Iย  Sold by [FSA] for $4,000,000 ย 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZFqANcZsDk would be a better meme if i could embed thanks @bamf

ย  ย  ย  With the announcement of the new moderators being two current #4 rival gang members (who think we cheat), old pr

Posted (edited)

Sorry bros due to the virus, envy have cancelled all their mansion and yacht party's!

: (

ย 

This sadly means we are currently not recruiting any new bros or djs into the guild, soon the IRA will win in the war against the corona virusย and only then can we bringnew bros to the ganggang, toms father has kindly bought us a new 30 million dollar mega mansionย for our reunion party when this blows over.ย Bill has heard your mixtapesย @sadmane:(ย and would like you to djย 

ย 

Edited by Wang Liqin
1 hour ago, Wang Liqin said:

Sorry bros due to the virus, envy have cancelled all their mansion and yacht party's!

: (

ย 

This sadly means we are currently not recruiting any new bros or djs into the guild, soon the IRA will win in the war against the corona virusย and only then can we bringnew bros to the ganggang, toms father has kindly bought us a new 30 million dollar mega mansionย for our reunion party when this blows over.ย Bill has heard your mixtapesย @sadmane:(ย and would like you to djย 

ย 

Praise da lord.ย image0.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 4:04 PM, tom said:

hey @Jimbo, its tom from PKE, how you been bro? I see you're still playing video games some things never change! I never had time for video games I was too busy fucking bitches and going to frat parties. Anyways good seeing you bro, call me and we can go out on one of the boats.

pipe down lil man ur not tall enough to be talking toย me like that

OLL13, Cukofuko and Wang Liqin like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...