Freddie Exploiting

Freddie

4 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Im not new, and you were also a dog shit player from bad blood hiding behind diseased, dont quote me

lol, yeah youre new and a shit player who cries about every two months about something new...

How do I know you're new? Cause you're too fucking soft to have been around when gangs were good... You take the internets way to serious... in other words, you're a bitch.... So please, go fuck yourself, little bitch...

Edited by Brutus
3 hours ago, Brutus said:

lol, yeah youre new and a shit player who cries about every two months about something new...

How do I know you're new? Cause you're too fucking soft to have been around when gangs were good... You take the internets way to serious... in other words, you're a bitch.... So please, go fuck yourself, little bitch...

Was around before you joined your first gang you dog shit fingerless fuck. You could play for the next two years and wouldn't reach the amount of kills ive gotten this week. Whats it like being jeremy's bitch  followed by Diseased's?

43 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Was around before you joined your first gang you dog shit fingerless fuck. You could play for the next two years and wouldn't reach the amount of kills ive gotten this week. Whats it like being jeremy's bitch  followed by Diseased's?

Lol, shhhhh... Know your place little bitch.

You join a good gang that is mass recruiting and think youre a god... Silly youngin...

45 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Lol, shhhhh... Know your place little bitch.

You join a good gang that is mass recruiting, get carried and think youre a god... Silly youngin...

john_gotti likes this

Bad blood for life bitch westside altis my nig thats where we stay at, actually fuck that we control altis to this day.  You can't remove the footprint, the blood stain, whaddup bitch. 

@Sugarfoot  Fuck you bitch betta watch the way you talk to my boys Ill go ham like rust and kuk did when they 2 v 20d insiduous or maradures or whatever fucking gang or cop or bounty hunter or whoever the fuck else we beat to a fucking pulp and made them rethink their life choices. 

Sup yall names @Sugarfoot im super duper relevant and cool man got 2000 forum posts man my post to like ratio is off the charts my dude lemme join bb

Edited by AceDread
On 7/17/2016 at 7:49 PM, JacobHarr said:

Freddie doing me dirty- skip to 6:20

@Freddie

nice job looking threw floors scrub, that wasn't an accident unless you have the reaction times of a sloth. shit tier player for doing that, I'm guessing this is allowed on the Asylum since you posted it in a video, some servers will kill you just for putting cams into walls for a reason. I guess headphones are too easy.
points go away, being a coward is a life long endeavor.

32 minutes ago, BoBfromHR said:

nice job looking threw floors scrub, that wasn't an accident unless you have the reaction times of a sloth. shit tier player for doing that, I'm guessing this is allowed on the Asylum since you posted it in a video, some servers will kill you just for putting cams into walls for a reason. I guess headphones are too easy.
points go away, being a coward is a life long endeavor.

Cry some more lil bitch

On 7/15/2016 at 4:46 PM, Sugarfoot said:

I'm just here to fix 1 fact since I was in Bad Blood myself. When Jeremy was on his highest levels in old Bad Blood, Diseased was on his lowest, and it was not because of his lack of skill or w/e, he literally had a hamster as his computer.

Edited by Pentax
20 minutes ago, Pentax said:

I'm just here to fix 1 fact since I was in Bad Blood myself. When Jeremy was on his highest levels in old Bad Blood, Diseased was on his lowest, and it was not because of his lack of skill or w/e, he literally had a hamster as his computer.

diseased had a hamster as his computer? calling PETA on him as we speak...

JacobHarr likes this
Just now, ViiET said:

diseased had a hamster as his computer? calling PETA on him as we speak...

Ask it himself lol. There is a video somewhere of him at drug cartel which includes of him coming out of an ifrit and trying to find the guy that is right if front of him for like 3 minutes :kappa: