6 minutes ago, Corgi said:

+1, repossession system would be cool. How would it work with cop cars?

Not to sure that wouldn't be to hard to work around though.

40 minutes ago, What zit tooya said:

Did they not add this? Bounty hunters can spec into stealing vehicles and making it their own.

No I don't think so, I didn't know bh's could do that?

2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Maybe if its a police car you can turn it into a random skinned regular vehicle and receive a cash reward as well?

Maybe a bonus and a rare skin. Would be cool if you could steal a strider and then be able to get it in an CSAT hex skin or something.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2016 at 3:12 PM, JacobHarr said:

Instead of chopping vehicles you guys should add something were you could go through a process to make it your vehicle, don't know if it is possible but would be a cool little change.

What would be even better would be for cops to be able to see if it is a stolen vehicle, and when the vehicle is impounded it goes back to the rightful owner. Would be the drawback to using stolen vehicles to balance it and give the real owners a bit of hope of getting it back.

4 hours ago, Legit said:

What would be even better would be for cops to be able to see if it is a stolen vehicle, and when the vehicle is impounded it goes back to the rightful owner. Would be the drawback to using stolen vehicles to balance it and give the real owners a bit of hope of getting it back.

Nah then you wouldn't even be able to drive it near a cop because they would always just check it, maybe lt or Sgt could check it

8 hours ago, JacobHarr said:

Nah then you wouldn't even be able to drive it near a cop because they would always just check it, maybe lt or Sgt could check it

I mean, you would have to stop them and check the registration. In all honestly a lot of cops usually forget to even check it so you could probably keep it for awhile. 

But being able to take a vehicle and transfer it to yourself or sell it to other players without any kind of drawback would just make everybody scared to step two feet away from their vehicles. 

They would also have to be made unsellable due to the fact that the sell price is higher then the chop price. 

18 minutes ago, Legit said:

I mean, you would have to stop them and check the registration. In all honestly a lot of cops usually forget to even check it so you could probably keep it for awhile. 

I check them all the time

But being able to take a vehicle and transfer it to yourself or sell it to other players without any kind of drawback would just make everybody scared to step two feet away from their vehicles. 

It would be the same thing as people chopping it? maybe you could get a charge for it

They would also have to be made unsellable due to the fact that the sell price is higher then the chop price. 

That wouldn't be hard

6 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

That is a popular response on Asylum. I said a lot of cops, not every cop. Just because you do, that doesn't mean everybody does. Sure the first few days/weeks cops would be flying around checking every vehicle but once they find out they personally don't profit much from it, it wouldn't happen nearly as often.

It wouldn't make sense to have a feature where you can actually transfer ownership of a vehicle illegally without the ability for cops to somehow reverse it. Nobody would want to step two feet from their vehicle because of it being stolen and transferred(It isn't exactly worth chopping sports).

1 hour ago, Legit said:

That is a popular response on Asylum. I said a lot of cops, not every cop. Just because you do, that doesn't mean everybody does. Sure the first few days/weeks cops would be flying around checking every vehicle but once they find out they personally don't profit much from it, it wouldn't happen nearly as often.

It wouldn't make sense to have a feature where you can actually transfer ownership of a vehicle illegally without the ability for cops to somehow reverse it. Nobody would want to step two feet from their vehicle because of it being stolen and transferred(It isn't exactly worth chopping sports).

How would cops not profit from it? charge them with grand theft, it isn't about the profit its about the roleplay, it would be retarded if constable could check it and see because there is just way to many constables it would have to be sgt or higher or you wouldn't be able to drive/land anywhere

I chop sports all the time,

It wouldn't be a process that you would do for a sports it would actually take a bit of effort, say you have to drive it to a certain location that's a isolated/illegal area then you have to buy a "fake" license for it so maybe like 3k for a sports and like 15k for a heli idk something like that

Edited by JacobHarr