Change Log 7.5.0

Paratus

lol. Parking meters?  Shit.  What's next, registering vehicles and needed to get them insured and inspected?  

J walking? I got a ticket IRL for that a few weeks back.  

Driving after 9 on a junior license? (Driver must show valid drivers license in his or her country of residence or additional fines may occur)

servers are near unplayable but let's spend time on... Parking. Meters.  

Edited by iFox.
Just now, Paratus said:

Guess you didn't notice the first point in the notes, the hardening of stability.

And if you saw the literal 2 lines of code to add parking meters, well, that took me maybe 2 minutes or so.

Really should implement something like olympus has for combat loggers. I'm having more issues with bounties combat logging than server stability. Lag here and there but I haven't seen server go down in the 3 days I've started playing again

If somebody logs while downed/restrained a skull appears and can get sent to jail and the people get paid for it. For bounty hunters and cops. Would really cut down on reports and be super nice for everbody :frog:

Defragments, Flax, Jalapeno and 3 others like this
2 minutes ago, Paratus said:

Guess you didn't notice the first point in the notes, the hardening of stability.

And if you saw the literal 2 lines of code to add parking meters, well, that took me maybe 2 minutes or so.

No, I saw it.  Has it been improved to the point of being playable?  I've seen you post "improved stability" quite a few times before, yet still like like Michael Jackson while fighting a cartel while we moonwalk into the cap zone. 

Also, forgive me for not being part of the development team to see the coding behind the parking meters.  I'll get right on that. 

4 minutes ago, iFox. said:

No, I saw it.  Has it been improved to the point of being playable?  I've seen you post "improved stability" quite a few times before, yet still like like Michael Jackson while fighting a cartel while we moonwalk into the cap zone. 

Also, forgive me for not being part of the development team to see the coding behind the parking meters.  I'll get right on that. 

If you are talking about server 3, 4 and 5 they do not have headless client which is what he is referring to when he says improved stability.

10 minutes ago, iFox. said:

\Also, forgive me for not being part of the development team to see the coding behind the parking meters.  I'll get right on that. 

To be fair, shitfox is probably still banned. Was gonna show you the coding for parking meters but I don't have it on the mission file since I haven't been on a server it was on.

62622ca725ad9d31d3fb929ce349e965.png

So when ever i go into a buy box i get 5 fps, i jump out of my car the fps drops, i shoot someone my fps drops, and i get this huge list of options on scroll wheel, i know it's not my pc since im playing alot of other games, i've talked to others but they don't have the same problems as me so my question to you is what the hell should i do? @Paratus @speed
I use to play with 60 all the time where ever i went but right now i can't do anything, reinstalling the game ATM but i have a feeling this wont help.. HELP 

Edited by Mahdizzle
5 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

62622ca725ad9d31d3fb929ce349e965.png

So when ever i go into a buy box i get 5 fps, i jump out of my car the fps drops, i shoot someone my fps drops, and i get this huge list of options on scroll wheel, i know it's not my pc since im playing alot of other games, i've talked to others but they don't have the same problems as me so my question to you is what the hell should i do? @Paratus @speed
I use to play with 60 all the time where ever i went but right now i can't do anything, reinstalling the game ATM but i have a feeling this wont help.. HELP 

I'm also experience weird frame drops for no reason whenever I am near other players

Mahdizzle likes this
Just now, speed said:

I've been out for a few days, so I'm not sure what has changed with the action menu.

Before I left, I was working on something that, while not really intended, should solve that issue (and hopefully any others). Just need to run it by Paratus first.

Oki i can say that 1 week ago i was getting 60fps all the time sure there was some fps drops but it worked, but i logged in yesterday and well let's just say i can't even play asylum with that FPS anymore... 

26 minutes ago, Pentax said:

@Paratus @speed Server 5 crashes like every hour or so. It's not ddos 100%, because the server actually hard restarts, and it's timed crashes like every hour, and once server crashes it immediately goes back up.

21 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

Every server is doing this. For sure not DDoS. 

Been 20minutes since u posted this S5 just went down again. Looks  like servers are going down faster now rather then every hour