Change Log 7.5.0

Paratus

5 hours ago, iFox. said:

No, I saw it.  Has it been improved to the point of being playable?  I've seen you post "improved stability" quite a few times before, yet still like like Michael Jackson while fighting a cartel while we moonwalk into the cap zone. 

Also, forgive me for not being part of the development team to see the coding behind the parking meters.  I'll get right on that. 

Why are you such a salty asshole? If there's something wrong, give him some constructive feedback with client rpt logs instead of acting like an entitled douchebag. Or are you his boss paying him hourly to maintain Asylum?

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz

Not that my input will matter, nor trying to bash you're hard work on keeping the servers optimal and players happy, but these past few days in my personal opinion have shown that the headless client is almost worse than the way it was prior, at least prior to headless client you were able to maintain from not being kicked from the servers and having to wait 45 minutes to an hour to play again.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
Just now, Grizz said:

Not that my input will matter, nor trying to bash you're hard work on keeping the servers optimal and players happy, but these past few days in my personal opinion have shown that the headless client is almost worse than the way it was prior, at least prior to headless client you were able to maintain from not being kicked from the servers and having to wait 45 minutes to an hour to play again.

True, Plus you cant join server 5 right now for some unknown reason

7 minutes ago, Grizz said:

Legit, can not even play on server #5, it yellow chains, kicks everyone, blows up all vehicles, restarts. REPEAT

I can't even get back on #5

Just got kicked due to Battleye client not responding, then memory error crash on re-join.

Now 5/110 on #5 but I keep getting "Connecting failed."

Even after a full client/launcher restart...

Just now, gramps said:

I can't even get back on #5

Just got kicked due to Battleye client not responding, then memory error crash on re-join.

Now 5/110 on #5 but I keep getting "Connecting failed."

Even after a full client/launcher restart...

Yah I tried everything and I still cant reconnect

So... There goes 60k of turtles... Paratus if you see this can I get comp

25 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

Yah I tried everything and I still cant reconnect

So... There goes 60k of turtles... Paratus if you see this can I get comp

I would but I'm not at aPC. The root of these issues is ddos. This causes disconnections, including the headless client. No idea why it disconnects when it's not even connected over the public network, but it does. Moreover, the headless client is buggy deep down on Bohemia's end and doesn't even see that it was disconnected to reconnect.

Most servers have the headless client disabled. Annoying kids are the reason we can't have nice things.

Flax, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz and JIMBO like this
On 8/1/2016 at 9:24 PM, Paratus said:

I would but I'm not at aPC. The root of these issues is ddos. This causes disconnections, including the headless client. No idea why it disconnects when it's not even connected over the public network, but it does. Moreover, the headless client is buggy deep down on Bohemia's end and doesn't even see that it was disconnected to reconnect.

Most servers have the headless client disabled. Annoying kids are the reason we can't have nice things.

@Paratus How are the key sales going if you don't mind me asking? I know there are important things to work on, but possibly adding a few more items to the crates and maybe even dropping the key prices to 2.00 could really boost the sales. Even with a price drop, if you sale MORE you're making more. "IF" more ddos protection is possible, maybe that would boost the income enough to beef up that protection? It would also be cool if what we spent on the crate keys went towards our donation rank, but would understand if that isn't implemented. Either way we have to stop this ddos bullshit...easier said than done though, I know.

I really appreciate the feedback oh senpai...smh

Edited by Furnie Mack
Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
1 hour ago, Furnie Mack said:

@Paratus How are the key sales going if you don't mind me asking? I know there are important things to work on, but possibly adding a few more items to the crates and maybe even dropping the key prices to 2.00 could really boost the sales. Even with a price drop, if you sale MORE you're making more. "IF" more ddos protection is possible, maybe that would boost the income enough to beef up that protection? It would also be cool if what we spent on the crate keys went towards our donation rank, but would understand if that isn't implemented. Either way we have to stop this ddos bullshit...easier said than done though, I know.

Agreed, lowering the price a bit and having it add to overall donation rank would help greatly. I'm actually considering purchasing some keys right now but I'd like it to add to my donation tier rank as well. 

Edit: Actually I'm going to just buy some right now. Hopefully if Paratus does decide to add key purchases to donation rank, it's retroactive. 

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
Furnie Mack likes this
9 hours ago, Paratus said:

Guess you didn't notice the first point in the notes, the hardening of stability.

And if you saw the literal 2 lines of code to add parking meters, well, that took me maybe 2 minutes or so.

9 hours ago, Scott said:

Really should implement something like olympus has for combat loggers. I'm having more issues with bounties combat logging than server stability. Lag here and there but I haven't seen server go down in the 3 days I've started playing again

If somebody logs while downed/restrained a skull appears and can get sent to jail and the people get paid for it. For bounty hunters and cops. Would really cut down on reports and be super nice for everbody :frog:

2 minutes ago, Bennykake said:

I lost 4 houses and on garage

Well if you could fucking read...

On 8/1/2016 at 11:02 AM, Paratus said:

Just a heads up that houses over 2 months old are now going to be pruned from the database on restart.

If you've played on ANY server in the last two months for at least a few minutes, you're safe on all servers.

12 hours ago, william said:

Also can we address how boring money making is @Paratus you can fly around in an orca and do meth on Olympus and make enough for 2 loadouts and its quick and fun but asylum it takes an hour to make enough for 2 loadouts and its boring af

holy shit, stfu already about your ADHD and how god damn 'bored' you are. Let them get the servers performing right before you throw around your self-entitled opinions.

Edited by Furnie Mack
39 minutes ago, william said:

everyone feels this way.

yeah.....I'm sure they do....it's what's ruined Asylum as a whole is keeping up with "everyone" and their silly demands to keep them from being 'bored'. It's never ending cycle of nonsense, when in reality your 'everyone' are about 10% of the player base, the ones who just happen to be more vocal. This isn't wasteland as much as you want it to be, making money for your loadouts shouldn't be as quick and simple as your attention span says it should be.

Regardless, let them focus on the server performance first before you make such stupid demands because you're bored. Most who complain buy and sell money anyway..oh...yeah, ok..that makes sense then, make money easier to make and you sell more quicker. I got you.

Edited by Furnie Mack
Pentax likes this
Just now, Furnie Mack said:

yeah.....I'm sure they do....it's what's ruined Asylum as a whole is keeping up with "everyone" and their silly demands to keep them from being 'bored'. It's never ending cycle of nonsense, when in reality your 'everyone' are about 10% of the player base, the ones who just happen to be more vocal. This isn't wasteland as much as you want it to be, making money for your loadouts shouldn't be as quick and simply as your attention span says it should be.

Ughh, you're one of the most dumbest players on these forums.