when the mighty tenacity are sick of losing

1 hour ago, FsX said:

Okay so i was on koth and there was a hacker so i was like that looks jokes so i went on internet had a look got an injector and found some scripts, ran them ( this was like 2 months ago) and now the ban wave must of came and hit me i guess, its my fault im a retard but oh well what can i do about it, fuck all .

Too bad the new anti-cheat just came out recently?

https://gyazo.com/c1ff351f575f0f843c4a06ccc4b69c59

It's ok you cheated and got caught. Either buy another copy or find a different game to play.

Just now, Tyler said:

Too bad the new anti-cheat just came out recently?

https://gyazo.com/c1ff351f575f0f843c4a06ccc4b69c59

It's ok you cheated and got caught. Either buy another copy or find a different game to play.

The whole VAC update means nothing. It only applies a VAC ban to your account to stop you from refunding. 

VAC isn't the one detecting the cheats, BattlEye is. VAC bans / game bans are applied to your account after BattlEye catches you.

Addon likes this
Just now, Tyler said:

They just started using Valve-Anti cheat lol he pretty much got an isolated VAC ban on Arma 3.

VAC is now linked to BE.

VAC is not scanning your PC for Arma cheats

BE is

If you receive a BE ban, you are automatically given a VAC ban on Arma 3.

2 hours ago, Kitui said:

will need to look around for it, it was sent out in nimrods TS last time rahim was playing about a month and a half ago so its a bit outdated but updated enough :)

Edit: time not night

Also @BaDaBiNg_10-8 4 of the nice people of the free syrian army are really good with money and have special eyes.

Would love to see the proof of the FSA guys.