Adrenaline Shots

Tyler

So apparently using adrenaline shots is exploiting? @Leady told me many times if you are willing to pay the money then why the hell not? It costs like 100k+ to get your talents. But so now that one person got banned might as well as ban like 90% of the APD and blacklist all of them. @Ghillie Dhu @Olio @Volunteer281 (Just a little frustrated a gang mate got banned for this when it's been common knowledge for a long time and was recommended all the time by higher ups to give adrenaline shots to cadets to get them started).

This should not be bannable in the slightest.  It's not abuse of anything except maybe your wallet.  Using items grants you xp.  Some items give you more than others.  Adrenaline just happens to give a decent amount because it costs a lot.  It's no more of an exploit than afk fishing or anything else people do to get xp.  It's just quicker because you have to have money first.  Sounds like more of an issue that someone didn't like the xp the devs allow it to give which should be brought up with the developers themselves  not the player.

How is this bannable? You get XP for certain actions, and all someone is doing is, the same action over and over to gain xp. It's just like any other game that has a level system, you grind something, you get the XP. Also what i'm seeing is that multiple higher ups have told cadets to do it? lol

Tyler and Chau like this

When I was a cadet I had no idea that this was even a thing until maybe 4 days in when people questioned "wait how do you not have all your talents, just use adrenaline shots!" That came from multiple people and even higher ups. It is apparently common knowledge and should not be bannable since everybody and their dog did it. If you don't want it done then make a rule about it. Simple as that. THEN if people do it you warn or ban on it.

Miles, ImProd and Tyler like this