Asylum Montage #10

32 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Was that me or Bada you talking bout?

Either way, the montage is not the reason he got banned dude, thats not evidence that were provided. Sucks that your friend lied to you. This happens every time some dude gets 3rd party banned and his clueless friends are trying to stick up for him, like with Harley. 

#KeepAlexBannedForever

@Denied man you died a lot in this montage :)
@Tiger first montage in a month you didnt die in :D

Not about you, you're still respectful as a retired admin, the other, Not so Kind.

1 hour ago, Azeh said:

At the point where he's accused of having 3 accounts global banned he's gonna have to prove the admins otherwise. Wouldn't be so hard to prove it if he wasn't global banned, would it? :shrug:

Si

1 hour ago, W00bzy said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

GOD YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID

Calm down there buddy

1 hour ago, Budbringer said:

Either way, the montage is not the reason he got banned dude, thats not evidence that were provided. Sucks that your friend lied to you. This happens every time some dude gets 3rd party banned and his clueless friends are trying to stick up for him, like with Harley. 

#KeepAlexBannedForever

Don't you bring my boy harley into this you cocksucker, You guys just suck.

Bob Jill. likes this
5 hours ago, Budbringer said:

#KeepAlexBannedForever

Then prove me wrong you keep talking about him like you want his dick show me the evidence you have vs him and if it looks like hacks I would not defend him anymore.

Bob Jill. and .Sean like this
46 minutes ago, W00bzy said:

He won't be for long, once he realizes how bad he is he might just vanish from the community.

It's all we can really hope for, he's like a more idiotic version of Eptic, except hes 12.

I've never even talked to you yet you never fail to try picking on me every chance you get, you were 6 years off aswell. I'm sorry for building a statement that actually has a grammatical structure rather than acting like an ignorant prick. I am not going to respond to your stupidity from this point forward, pce

9 minutes ago, House. said:

I've never even talked to you yet you never fail to try picking on me every chance you get, you were 6 years off aswell. I'm sorry for building a statement that actually has a grammatical structure rather than acting like an ignorant prick. I am not going to respond to your stupidity from this point forward, pce

You don't need to talk to me for me see that you're an incompetent little fuckboy. Consistently telling other that they are bad when you've adapted your ego from playing with Steven and other decent tier players that carry you.

7 hours ago, Budbringer said:

#KeepAlexBannedForever

To funny. 

Edited by Harley_
Bob Jill. likes this
On 11/28/2016 at 9:16 AM, House. said:

I don't get how one person accuses alex of hacking then the whole community backs him (the accuser), its mob mentality I guess. After his last montage he got permed for 3rd parties because some cuck retired admin (not saying your name) thought that his opinion that he's entitled to is the truth and made a lot of others believe it aswell. The point I'm tryna get to here is this, Your montage is fucking nuts and the shots are great, you say your clips are from the last 1-2 days, what's to say alex's montage (which isn't as good as this) proves him using scripts when the clips were recorded over the last few weeks. Anyways I feel people should form their own opinion instead of feeding the drama and joining the group of people who feels he cheats. More than half of asylum uses pulldowns at cartels, Does anyone really feel it's a problem? No, not for the most part, Certain people in the community lagswitch to gain an edge while fighting other gangs but it's not looked at and it's brushed off because they are well known players, but I digress. Great montage as always Tiger good shots and better game sense then pretty much everyone, I learn a lot from watching plays such as these good job man.

#FreeAlex

When was the last time you met someone who could think for themselves?

.Sean likes this