INCREASE DRUG PRICES BY 50%

Smok3r33f3r

Just now, Smok3r33f3r said:

It wouldnt even affect gangs because gangs would be more likely to fight even harder for territory since the payout of whoever holds the territory would also be bigger 

No one is not fighting as hard as they can. People fight for ego. No money.

DO you think people shell out 400k+ to fight over 100k?

No one should rely on cartel payout money as funding.

Edited by Axe

Im just saying itd be sick if you made a 50% increase on all drugs or even adding a magic mushroom field. Making them really expensive or even just increasing meth by 50%, honestly whats the harm in increasing all drugs by 50% and then keeping everything else the same 

Edited by Smok3r33f3r
Just now, Smok3r33f3r said:

Im just saying itd be sick

You know what else would be sick?

IF EVERYTHING WAS FREE. FUCK IT. EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE, CUZ THAT WOULD BE 'SICK'

Put some thought into these things before spewing your nonsense ontop your keyboard and onto my screen.

Miss Evo likes this

all im saying is a 50% increase in coke, heroin, meth, and weed would probably motivate a vast majority of new players to start drug runs and without causing the inflation it would be perfect since everything at rebel is already really expensive? 50k for a suicide vest? 80k for a car bomb? 7.8k for a ak47? 15kfor a sniper? 70k for a helicopter that I might lose if my battle eye decides to kick me? I remember starting asylum almost a year ago and almost every other time i went to a drug field there would be someone at the field and i would either get robbed or vice versa. Now I can sit at each field for hours wit a sniper and no one shows up even when the server is 100/100? I dont think a 50% increase would hurt at all tbh i think it would help.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESBCqJjkuOY&index=98&list=PLd-BDd2traC2jQ0OUGCl6p28Zpzc_kkAi

19 minutes ago, Smok3r33f3r said:

all im saying is a 50% increase in coke, heroin, meth, and weed would probably motivate a vast majority of new players to start drug runs and without causing the inflation it would be perfect since everything at rebel is already really expensive? 50k for a suicide vest? 80k for a car bomb? 7.8k for a ak47? 15kfor a sniper? 70k for a helicopter that I might lose if my battle eye decides to kick me? I remember starting asylum almost a year ago and almost every other time i went to a drug field there would be someone at the field and i would either get robbed or vice versa. Now I can sit at each field for hours wit a sniper and no one shows up even when the server is 100/100? I dont think a 50% increase would hurt at all tbh i think it would help.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESBCqJjkuOY&index=98&list=PLd-BDd2traC2jQ0OUGCl6p28Zpzc_kkAi

Kill people, Burn shit, fuck school 

Edited by Smok3r33f3r

50% is way to much, however I would like to see a small increase in both Legal and Illegal money making methods. Load-out prices have slowly been getting higher and higher, and ever since the x2 Turf patch, people are still paying a average of 30k for a load-out. Considering how easy it is to lose loadouts because of server lags during fights, its kind of BS that you have to farm for around a hour for a mere 2 loadouts that can be lost in 10 minutes because you're dying to someone you can't even see or had no chance of killing because of server lag.

Smok3r33f3r, Atra, varex and 1 other like this