Goodbye

Valkyrie

While I recognize that some of the people in this community will not be able to hold themselves back from shitposting, this is not directed towards anyone except the people I knew and played with on Asylum.

Thanks for the fun, I enjoyed playing with all of you, and I extend my sincere apologies to those I damaged when we attempted to reform the gang. It wasn't but two days or so after that happened, that I was banned, and some of you left the gangs you were in to come back, and once again, I apologize. It left you in a shitty position, and honestly, I can't explain how bad that made me feel. It doesn't look like I'll be coming back any time soon, or, at all for that matter. However, I do have a few things to say here.

@MintGaming, I'm sorry that you didn't find what you wanted here with us, and I am sorry about how things turned out in the end. Looking back at some of the exchanges we had, I wish I had acted differently, maybe, left things on a better note.

@Keneith, I don't really know what happened with you, but regardless, I'm glad I met you anyway.

@kevincllz, Part of this was mainly directed towards you, I really did feel bad about what happened, and I still do. Nobody recognizes your potential, and it's honestly annoying. You're a damn good player.

@Sanctus, Thanks for sticking with me until the end, you don't meet many friends that do so, but I'm glad to say that I met at least one.

@TheDevil, I don't know where you came from, honestly don't even remember exactly how I met you, but you somehow managed to play on here for a total of two weeks, and become a very good player. I know you don't really play much anymore, but that is most definitely an achievement.

I only mentioned a few people in this post, because there were a few things that definitely needed to be said. For the rest of you that I knew and played with, I will miss all of you, and I hope to see you all around.

Sammy, Marzoh, Rag and 16 others like this
5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

@Sanctus, Thanks for sticking with me until the end, you don't meet many friends that do so, but I'm glad to say that I met at least one.

Always mate :)

I'm glad you finally seen that. Not everyone understands a friendship until it's gone. The first day I jumped into Bratva, I knew this was the place for me.

It was fun while it lasted, it's a shame that some people don't understand the difference between a bad connection and a 'lag switch'.

However, we've still got a lot of other things to play. Asylum isn't the only place to kill cunts ;) 

http://i.imgur.com/jdKpY2N.jpghttps://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder428/67412428.jpg

15 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

While I recognize that some of the people in this community will not be able to hold themselves back from shitposting, this is not directed towards anyone except the people I knew and played with on Asylum.

Thanks for the fun, I enjoyed playing with all of you, and I extend my sincere apologies to those I damaged when we attempted to reform the gang. It wasn't but two days or so after that happened, that I was banned, and some of you left the gangs you were in to come back, and once again, I apologize. It left you in a shitty position, and honestly, I can't explain how bad that made me feel. It doesn't look like I'll be coming back any time soon, or, at all for that matter. However, I do have a few things to say here.

@MintGaming, I'm sorry that you didn't find what you wanted here with us, and I am sorry about how things turned out in the end. Looking back at some of the exchanges we had, I wish I had acted differently, maybe, left things on a better note.

@Keneith, I don't really know what happened with you, but regardless, I'm glad I met you anyway.

@kevincllz, Part of this was mainly directed towards you, I really did feel bad about what happened, and I still do. Nobody recognizes your potential, and it's honestly annoying. You're a damn good player.

@TheDevil, I don't know where you came from, honestly don't even remember exactly how I met you, but you somehow managed to play on here for a total of two weeks, and become a very good player. I know you don't really play much anymore, but that is most definitely an achievement.

I only mentioned a few people in this post, because there were a few things that definitely needed to be said. For the rest of you that I knew and played with, I will miss all of you, and I hope to see you all around.

I dont get a cute little post about me, thats pretty fucked.

thanks for giving me a chance to roll with you for that day, I will always remember it

you guys are cool as fuck and I did everything I could in order to help you

you are a very good player valkyrie and I enjoyed the brief 3-4 hours we played together on that infamous day, it was very fun

I still remember how we met: we were invading Pyrgos HQ in order to rescue Imperium and I sort of stuck with you after that because you were headed to Athira rebel

that first bank was fun as fuck

<3 

Valkyrie and GH05T like this

I will always remember the time where you called yourself a cheater to get attention on the forums. I will always the remember the times you blatantly lagswitched on multiple occasions. I will always remember the times you remade your gang over and over again. But I'll never remember your name because your pathetic attempts to become relevant on asylum never worked for you. 

SMELL YA L8R

william, AndrewFam, Carson and 3 others like this
3 hours ago, LmfaOExde3 said:

I will always remember the time where you called yourself a cheater to get attention on the forums. I will always the remember the times you blatantly lagswitched on multiple occasions. I will always remember the times you remade your gang over and over again. But I'll never remember your name because your pathetic attempts to become relevant on asylum never worked for you. 

SMELL YA L8R

i love you