[‡] Insanity - Recruitment - [OPEN]

Diseased

In-game name: Teal

Timezone: GMT

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): http://imgur.com/PMfzTNi

Previous gang affiliations: The Company, Suicide Squad

Why we should accept you: Well rounded individual, know how and when to use tac comms, excellent pilot if i don't say so myself. Also have a great shot. Not a hot head, you'll never see me get mad or rage off the game. 

Any extra information: Been playing Asylum for around 2 years off and on. Currently at money cap cause i haven't played since suicide squad left the server. Whitelisted Constable.

42 minutes ago, Teal said:

In-game name: Teal

Timezone: GMT

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): http://imgur.com/PMfzTNi

Previous gang affiliations: The Company, Suicide Squad

Why we should accept you: Well rounded individual, know how and when to use tac comms, excellent pilot if i don't say so myself. Also have a great shot. Not a hot head, you'll never see me get mad or rage off the game. 

Any extra information: Been playing Asylum for around 2 years off and on. Currently at money cap cause i haven't played since suicide squad left the server. Whitelisted Constable.

denied

544heu, Tiger and Ghostshot like this
2 minutes ago, Rambunctious cheeto said:

In-game rambunctious cheeto
Timezone:eastern standered 
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):now if needed ad me on steam gayzo would not work not sure why i have773 add me at king_harrylobster with further help contact me
Previous gang affiliations:fukiness dragons,koolaidkids,bamboo,fury
Why we should accept you:you should accept me because i am a vetran member 1.5 years i do not cause drama i am very serious and am super strict on coms not to mechin i would not like to toot my own horn but am really good with a gun.Plus i am well know for my leader ship skills and good charisma 
Any extra information:I know cartels very well did alot in fukeniess dragons

What was your name in Fukinese Dragons? I Dont remember you

Rambunctious Cheeto likes this
8 hours ago, Rambunctious cheeto said:

In-game rambunctious cheeto
Timezone:eastern standered 
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):now if needed ad me on steam gayzo would not work not sure why i have773 add me at king_harrylobster with further help contact me
Previous gang affiliations:fukiness dragons,koolaidkids,bamboo,fury
Why we should accept you:you should accept me because i am a vetran member 1.5 years i do not cause drama i am very serious and am super strict on coms not to mechin i would not like to toot my own horn but am really good with a gun.Plus i am well know for my leader ship skills and good charisma 
Any extra information:I know cartels very well did alot in fukeniess dragons

Just to let you know, you are not funny.

Scott and Big Bird like this

In-game name:

Officer Pringles

Timezone:

EST

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/5be4377dca6a05583eb4b03d97ca0ab6

Previous gang affiliations:

Imperium(Very small amount of time),  Nefarious

Why we should accept you:

I think you guys should accept me because I have lots of experience with Asylum, I'm on everyday for at least an hour, Ive been in previous gangs so I know how to do cartels, such as call outs and tactical moves. I also am a Constable in the APD and I have a good as well as I am better than the average pilot but not like AndrewFam... maybe one day. Overall I have lots of experience with gang fights and cartels, I can bring a great humor/mentality to Insanity but as well as Tac coms and success with Insanity when in a fight of a cartel, I believe I can help this gang have fun with fighting to succeed and be Victorious! Hopefully I see you on the same side in the future!

Any extra information:

-I am money capped

-I like to have fun but I can be serious when needed to be!

1 minute ago, Officer Pringles said:

In-game name:

Officer Pringles

Timezone:

EST

https://gyazo.com/5be4377dca6a05583eb4b03d97ca0ab6

Imperium(Very small amount of time),  Nefarious

I think you guys should accept me because I have lots of experience with Asylum, I'm on everyday for at least an hour, Ive been in previous gangs so I know how to do cartels, such as call outs and tactical moves. I also am a Constable in the APD and I have a good as well as I am better than the average pilot but not like AndrewFam... maybe one day. Overall I have lots of experience with gang fights and cartels, I can bring a great humor/mentality to Insanity but as well as Tac coms and success with Insanity when in a fight of a cartel, I believe I can help this gang have fun with fighting to succeed and be Victorious! Hopefully I see you on the same side in the future!

Any extra information:

-I am money capped

-I like to have fun but I can be serious when needed to be!

DENIED NOT ENOUGH HOURS sorry bud

2 hours ago, Newfie said:

gf boys

Say that ingame

1 hour ago, Newfie said:

DENIED NOT ENOUGH HOURS sorry bud

Ha you're hilarious. Not. Get the fuck back to your mong ass recruitment thread. 

1 hour ago, Newfie said:

ok man :ph34r:

Don't say ok just shut your stupid ass mouth

1 hour ago, Newfie said:

he just applied to us only reason why i did it

Nobody fucking cares why just stop being a retard

If you quote me and say ok or lol or something I will fucking murder you.

Edited by Scott

In-game name:black_000
Timezone:centeral usa

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):262

link to screenshot: file:///C:/Users/black_000/Desktop/Screenshot%20(1).png
Previous gang affiliations: private army, on grand theft altis
Why we should accept you:i am very skilled at arma 3 and very useful in many situations. i am good at many things including long and shoot range arma 3 combat.
Any extra information:email: [email protected]

Tiger and J1M like this

In-game name: Scott DaCoster (used to nick Canexx)
Timezone: European
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 8680eeef1f76f83c270dedb1b9b92666.png

I haven't played for a while but was in BadBlood ages ago and played in Envy for a while before I went inactive. Also a ton on server 5, can't remember the name of the gang but the one with Ghost and Allstarplaya

I'm an experienced player, atleast 1500 hours on Asylum, finacially stable (atm 750k ish), played a bunch of cop aswell as civ in gangs for a long time. I'm a serious and creative player always looking for new ways to improve gameplay efficiency and combat tactics, decent shot, always competitive and have a good time at the same time. 

Any extra information:

I always try to be the best at whatever I'm doing, in gaming I've always been on top - in WoW I'm glad and HotA and I hit challenger tier in LoL hopefully I can achieve the equivalent for Asylum while I play with you.

2 hours ago, Canexx said:

In-game name: Scott DaCoster (used to nick Canexx)
Timezone: European
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 8680eeef1f76f83c270dedb1b9b92666.png

I haven't played for a while but was in BadBlood ages ago and played in Envy for a while before I went inactive. Also a ton on server 5, can't remember the name of the gang but the one with Ghost and Allstarplaya

I'm an experienced player, atleast 1500 hours on Asylum, finacially stable (atm 750k ish), played a bunch of cop aswell as civ in gangs for a long time. I'm a serious and creative player always looking for new ways to improve gameplay efficiency and combat tactics, decent shot, always competitive and have a good time at the same time. 

Any extra information:

I always try to be the best at whatever I'm doing, in gaming I've always been on top - in WoW I'm glad and HotA and I hit challenger tier in LoL hopefully I can achieve the equivalent for Asylum while I play with you.

Diseased will let u in if you boost him on lol

Olivia likes this

In-game name:

Co1t

Timezone:

Central US

5285 hours https://gyazo.com/e4a9fe8cda975239dc6a853497c6ea00

Marauders, and Bad Blood

Been Recently looking for a new gang to play with. I have many friends in Insanity that I have played with for years now so I can adapt to the play style pretty easy with no hassle. I do have money cap so load outs are not a problem at all along with multiple ifrits, .50 cals, hemmits, orcas, and ect. I feel like I can make a great asset to Insanity. I know all cartels very well and how to attack and defend them so yeah that's really it.

Any extra information:

Ugh not really you can ask Babooshka, Viiet, Stumpiie, Tom, and anyone eles who actually knows if I'm good.

27 minutes ago, Co1t said:

In-game name:

Co1t

Timezone:

Central US

Marauders, and Bad Blood

Been Recently looking for a new gang to play with. I have many friends in Insanity that I have played with for years now so I can adapt to the play style pretty easy with no hassle. I do have money cap so load outs are not a problem at all along with multiple ifrits, .50 cals, hemmits, orcas, and ect. I feel like I can make a great asset to Insanity. I know all cartels very well and how to attack and defend them so yeah that's really it.

Any extra information:

Ugh not really you can ask Babooshka, Viiet, Stumpiie, Tom, and anyone eles who actually knows if I'm good.

+1

8 hours ago, Co1t said:

In-game name:

Co1t

Timezone:

Central US

Marauders, and Bad Blood

Any extra information:

+1