[Ø]mnia Recruitment [Starter and Experienced players][Open]

Imagen relacionada

• About •

Omnia is a newly formed gang based (but not limited) on server 3. We expect to take both, experienced and moderate new players. The aim of Omnia is mainly to have fun with friends and enjoy the time spent here, with this being said, we will have nights fighting cartels and other nights Trolling in Kavala. Omnia will not only be basing it's gang on arma but also in other games.

• Requirements •

• At least 200 on Arma and 100 hours on Asylum
  • TeamSpeak and working microphone
  • Any Time Zone
  • Age is just a number but will prefer 17+. Younger may apply if they have someone that can vouch for them
  • MATURE
  • High ability to Role Play
  • Can listen
  • Financially Stable and can make your own money.
  • 1000 hours in Arma and over 700 hours on Asylum if you want to join to fight Cartels.

Yes, we are looking into fighting what ever can give us a fun fight, from Kavala gun store to Arms, we are not looking for Turf "people" so if you application includes "I have a Rodo house" it will be auto denied. We like to fight cops, but we will not only look to fight them in Banks or Alamo feds but will try to find situations to engage in other cities or places.

• Application Format •

In Game Name: 

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):

Previous gangs:

Why would you like to join Omnia:

What can you bring to Omnia:

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week):

What current members could vouch for you:

Join our Discord

FudgeR, Roice, Apci and 6 others like this

In Game Name: DJMong

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 4223 https://gyazo.com/0e2ce827d99330edf19894adea305d7f

Previous gangs: Imperium, Twelve Monkeys and others that I don't remember the names of.

Why would you like to join Omnia:  I would like to be part of a gang on Asylum servers and make new friends.  

What can you bring to Omnia:  I am respectful, loyal and experienced in all aspects of Asylum servers as well as all forms of combat on Arma 3.  I am a good pilot and will try my best to assist others in the gang, play well and have fun.  I also own a S3 Rodo, Panagia and south rebel house so I can help in certain situations quickly.

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 5 to 7 days, a few hours a day.

What current members could vouch for you: None that I know of.

Edited by DJB
17 minutes ago, DJB said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 4223 https://gyazo.com/0e2ce827d99330edf19894adea305d7f

Previous gangs: Imperium, Twelve Monkeys and others that I don't remember the names of.

Why would you like to join Omnia:  I would like to be part of a gang on Asylum servers and make new friends.  

What can you bring to Omnia:  I am respectful, loyal and experienced in all aspects of Asylum servers as well as all forms of combat on Arma 3.  I am a good pilot and will try my best to assist others in the gang, play well and have fun.  I also own a S3 Rodo, Panagia and south rebel house so I can help in certain situations quickly.

Im gay for u baby +1

DJB likes this
22 hours ago, DJB said:

Accepted. TS info will be sent shortly. 

kris5747 and Skittles like this
  • 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: Obi-Juan Kapony

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/ceedc8efee119e88474cf77c089ea1f8

Previous gangs: Imperium, Twelve monkeys, Lawless, Decimation

Why would you like to join Omnia: Im looking to mmmet some new people as well as get back into the cartel fighting scene on 3!

What can you bring to Omnia: I can bring some great RP as well as some good shots

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 3- 4 days a week

What current members could vouch for you: DJB

On 2/14/2017 at 10:51 AM, Obi-Juan said:

In Game Name: Obi-Juan Kapony

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/ceedc8efee119e88474cf77c089ea1f8

Previous gangs: Imperium, Twelve monkeys, Lawless, Decimation

Why would you like to join Omnia: Im looking to mmmet some new people as well as get back into the cartel fighting scene on 3!

What can you bring to Omnia: I can bring some great RP as well as some good shots

How active will you be? (Ex: 5-6 Days a week): 3- 4 days a week

What current members could vouch for you: DJB

Accepted. TS info will be sent shortly.

• 2 months later...