[ŧ] ŧemper - Recruitment - [OPEN]

bunni

In-game name: n0thing
Timezone: EST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 1700
Previous gang affiliations: primitive, invictus
Why we should accept you: im a good player with good comms i love fighting and dont mind dropping ifrits/orcas/money for fights and/or gear for fellow gang members also will sometimes give money for members if they need it (pay off bouties, get medical buy ifrits/orcas. im also probobly the least toxic player and almost never get mad ( getting caught by a bh or cop with a big bounty or losing an orca or ifrit)
Member who can vouch for you : spacegod and blackblade 

Just now, squidward said:

Why we should accept you: im a good player with good comms i love fighting and dont mind dropping ifrits/orcas/money for fights and/or gear for fellow gang members also will sometimes give money for members if they need it (pay off bouties, get medical buy ifrits/orcas. im also probobly the least toxic player and almost never get mad ( getting caught by a bh or cop with a big bounty or losing an orca or ifrit)

-1 retard go back to kavala craceen, so much shit you talk to people is funny

^Connor_K likes this

denied

xdxd

Chowski. likes this

denied x2

You got gear from jesters mod menu 

lol

In-game name: Farqueer
Timezone:Idk im swedish
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/eec07f7a9528aed9539bff2147195465
Previous gang affiliations: Primitive primitive primitve  tenacity  a lot of gangs
Why we should accept you:Idk really cause you need someone to calm UC down in swedish
Member who can vouch for you : Most of the guys!

zane1, uc., Revenant and 3 others like this
Just now, Faarooq said:

In-game name: Farqueer
Timezone:Idk im swedish
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/eec07f7a9528aed9539bff2147195465
Previous gang affiliations: Primitive primitive primitve  tenacity  a lot of gangs
Why we should accept you:Idk really cause you need someone to calm UC down in swedish
Member who can vouch for you : Most of the guys!

ACCEPTED

Newfie, SwisherZ and Faarooq like this
Just now, Adam Edgar said:

In-game name: Adam Edgar
Timezone: gmt 
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):4874
Previous gang affiliations: prim 1,2,3 and lots and lots of other gangs 
Why we should accept you: because I’m the only one who knows how to make farrooq shit himself 
Member who can vouch for you : think there is a couple 

:fingerbang:

Adam Edgar and SwisherZ like this

Why we should accept you: because I’m the only one who knows how to make farrooq shit himself 

+100000000

SwisherZ and Adam Edgar like this

accepted

Faarooq, Adam Edgar and SwisherZ like this