Able to store dirty money in vehicles (like it was)

Hello, I dont know the main reason why the dirty money cannot fit in vehicles BUT last 3 days ive lost like 300k of dirty money because server stability. Right now I am making this post and i had 100k dirty money, server kicked out half of the player, and i lost dirty money, when you go to an admin they dont like comping you. To be honest its not my fault the server kicks all players and money get lost, being able to store it in vehicles will fix this issue, also you can make when server restarts, all dirty money store in vehicles dissapear. @Gnashes @Paratus @bamf

Edited by dennozZ
Atlas1, Roice, OverloadPR and 2 others like this

I've lost dirty money several times due to BattleEye kicks, but have had no issues getting partial comp for it (it's at least something, right?). Not sure what you mean by "admins don't like comping you." But I do agree that it'd be nice to store it in vehicles so the money-carrier isn't fatigued if something breaks out. 

Because it made it way to easy to get all the cartel money.

You could stuff it in a car, run up to rebel and check it and have 15 minutes to return to your car even if you died.

You can request comp for the dirty money you lose just take a video of each time you lose dirty money, and make a quick little collection of your losses at the end of the week

so you can get it all at once.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz and Zoex like this
51 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

You could stuff it in a car, run up to rebel and check it and have 15 minutes to return to your car even if you died.

You can request comp for the dirty money you lose just take a video of each time you lose dirty money, and make a quick little collection of your losses at the end of the week

only get comp when ur literally at rebel scroll wheeling on the sign

Naltron and Crossfade like this
1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

i was flying in heli with money when server kicked me, i dont think im even getting half of 100k i lost cuz they will said it wasnt secure. Even we were about to secure rebel first before selling, but u know..