Maximum Prison!

So maybe there is a way to please everyone in the community when it comes to "prison location."

I was in TS on APD and we were talking about the good old days fighting prison breaks on Pyrgos. Everyone who remembers it all agreed that it was amazing some even argue "better" then the new prison. We can complain and even argue about the old the new or what ever. I think there is a solution.

I would like to suggest we have a Maximum Prison added. The current prison we have is WAY beefed up compared to the old single fenced in yard, church, building, etc. it looks just like a Maximum Security type prison. Even in the act of performing a prison break, you have a couple extra steps compared to the old prison.

Ideas to make them different.

Maximum (Current Prison)

Requirements -

• Bounties over 200k.
  • Multiple explosive charges (suicide vest, speed bombs, rockets, etc.)
  • Cannibalism,
  • Any major charges that seem fit.

Consequence

• 1hr 15min
  • No Jury option or No Jury Option for 30 minutes with good behavior (don't shank anyone).
  • Additional 1 hr probation/Parole automatically after serving sentence.
  • Can't work off sentence.
  • Cost to pay bail doubles.
  • Stripped of all rebel related gear.

Consequence needs to be extreme. To make it worth NOT going or getting caught.

Regular Prison (Reinstated Old Prision)

Requirements - 

• Bounties under 200k.
  • Non Major Violations.
  • All Current prison requirements.

Consequence - 

• All current prison settings.

2 hours ago, Canna said:

Everyone who remembers it all agreed that it was amazing some even argue "better" then the new prison.

The whole reason the prison changed is because all the cops fucking bitched and cried about the prison being too hard to attack.

Nice suggestion, but I disagree with the bail-options on the maximum-security prison and additional parole. I see the correlation between high amount of crimes = harsher sentence. But I don't think too much regulation on high bounties is the way to go, will restrict actual play-time and be kind of annoying.

People crying about hr + are the ones who have to worry about. We all would have to worry about it. It doesn't even have to be a mandiotry. It can be an option on the scroll for cops if the crime/criminal is qualified for it. Like when seizing is done.

What do you think the point of a Maximum is? its suppose to be more sever then regular prison. It doesn't even have to be an hour + can just stay the 45min max and add something else more sever like the other "consequences".

Point of the thread is to brainstorm. not just shit on hypothetical numbers. what seems like a good idea for a maximum prison.

Scenario -  You have a criminal with a high bounty or whatever the requirements are needed to be met to allow a Max Prison sentence. You take them to the HQ and do your normal processing. You'll have it as a scroll wheel option like "Send to jail", but as Send to Maximum Security" or whatever seems fit. If the criminal does a good job rping his ticket he doesn't need to worry. But if he's been a handful and he keeps telling you to suck it from the back, well then. give them the max!

I think this would be helpful for Kavala or other role playing scenarios. Or general attitude control. Doesn't just have to be high bounty related. Say kidnapping was a maximum offense. Might be less cops being kidnapped. Maybe. From some one who orders mass kidnappings all the time and love to kidnap cops....I might lay off a little more if I'm risking a lengthy sentence.

Where on a map the size of Texas (sarcasm). 0 chance that there would be only one prison or jail. There would be a multiple, and there would be jails, Prisons, and a Max Prisons.

Id go even further. Because I'm fucking crazy. I imagine semi banable offenses like harassment, mass RDM, ect, getting you a "Life Sentence" - Life sentence. As in one whole restart for from the time of you being put in jail. Instead of banning someone for 2-3 days or a week. Maybe give them consecutive life sentences. where all they can do to get there life back in asylum is to server it in jail. #NetflixAndChill

8 hours ago, Midamaru said:

When i hear the cop say he doesn't believe that my 122 manslaughters were in self defence and i'll go to maximum prison.

giphy.gif

Better have a better story.

I was a chef cooking at a hall of 300 and something got into the soup. I could rp that scenario for 20 minutes. BET I get damn near off my ticket.

Midamaru likes this
7 hours ago, Heidelberg said:

Nice suggestion, but I disagree with the bail-options on the maximum-security prison and additional parole. I see the correlation between high amount of crimes = harsher sentence. But I don't think too much regulation on high bounties is the way to go, will restrict actual play-time and be kind of annoying.

Great Criticism, Remove the amount of bounty needed to get the concenquence and instead replace with type of crime or amounts of crimes committed. Banks, Feds, Suicide Vest, Speed Bombs, Kidnapping etc. Whatever seems just.

57 minutes ago, The Monopoly Man said:

Negative, It changed because paratus simply didn't like it there

To me it seems like he has made a few HUGE changes in the last year that just aren't for the greater good. And in the end, it is his server but if he wan'ts it to prosper to the extent that it did they should really revert a lot of these ridiculous ideas that the community just did not ask for.

17 hours ago, Steve said:

To me it seems like he has made a few HUGE changes in the last year that just aren't for the greater good. And in the end, it is his server but if he wan'ts it to prosper to the extent that it did they should really revert a lot of these ridiculous ideas that the community just did not ask for.

Yeah it doesn't seem fair to be honest. He comes on a handful times a year. Where there are people with over 3000 and even 4000 hours dedicated to asylum servers. Then makes changes that HE seems fit with out even bouncing it off the people who run or populate his server.

How about the fact that people pay hard earned money to get crate keys. People spend money here. Just my opinion but if people spend the kind of money I've heard and there opinions are completely dismissed. Puts a bad taste in people mouth.

Would be great if he put a community post up with a pole to see if THE PEOPLE who populate and spend cash on his servers are for or against said ideas. Ultimately the decision is up to him and the higher ups but I think we should be able to influence this since so much of our life's are dedicated to his server and money being spent. Then to put the cherry on top.

1 hour ago, Alcaz Calcazone said:

good idea but one hour is too long just for living the rebel life/ best life

Thanks. Any ideas on how we can make it "Max"?

Treeontyn likes this
On 4/30/2017 at 0:14 AM, Canna said:

So maybe there is a way to please everyone in the community when it comes to "prison location."

I was in TS on APD and we were talking about the good old days fighting prison breaks on Pyrgos. Everyone who remembers it all agreed that it was amazing some even argue "better" then the new prison. We can complain and even argue about the old the new or what ever. I think there is a solution.

I would like to suggest we have a Maximum Prison added. The current prison we have is WAY beefed up compared to the old single fenced in yard, church, building, etc. it looks just like a Maximum Security type prison. Even in the act of performing a prison break, you have a couple extra steps compared to the old prison.

Ideas to make them different.

Maximum (Current Prison)

Requirements -

• Bounties over 200k.
  • Multiple explosive charges (suicide vest, speed bombs, rockets, etc.)
  • Cannibalism,
  • Any major charges that seem fit.

Consequence - 

• 1hr 15min
  • No Jury option or No Jury Option for 30 minutes with good behavior (don't shank anyone).
  • Additional 1 hr probation/Parole automatically after serving sentence.
  • Can't work off sentence.
  • Cost to pay bail doubles.
  • Stripped of all rebel related gear.

Consequence needs to be extreme. To make it worth NOT going or getting caught.

Regular Prison (Reinstated Old Prision)

Requirements - 

• Bounties under 200k.
  • Non Major Violations.
  • All Current prison requirements.

Consequence - 

• All current prison settings.

fuck_off_ryan_stiles.gif

19 hours ago, Canna said:

Yeah it doesn't seem fair to be honest. He comes on a handful times a year. Where there are people with over 3000 and even 4000 hours dedicated to asylum servers. Then makes changes that HE seems fit with out even bouncing it off the people who run or populate his server.

Those people are always going to want whats best for their faction, not many people look at balance or the overall picture. Just how it effects them.  

19 hours ago, Canna said:

How about the fact that people pay hard earned money to get crate keys. People spend money here. Just my opinion but if people spend the kind of money I've heard and there opinions are completely dismissed. Puts a bad taste in people mouth.

Catering to donors is a very slippery slope, you cant go down that path, starts with that, then people think they shouldnt get banned because they donate.  

As far as the idea of more time in jail and such? Maybe getting out early on parole after 15 minutes or something, but extended jail time and no way to get out? No thanks.

Alright so clearly extended jail sentance is a no go.

each bullet is a suggestive concequence.

I personally think just an added 1 hour parol after you get out is good enough.

3 hours ago, HotWings said:

Those people are always going to want whats best for their faction, not many people look at balance or the overall picture. Just how it effects them.  

Catering to donors is a very slippery slope, you cant go down that path, starts with that, then people think they shouldnt get banned because they donate.  

As far as the idea of more time in jail and such? Maybe getting out early on parole after 15 minutes or something, but extended jail time and no way to get out? No thanks.

Didn't say catering. I'm just pointing out theres people that spend excessive amount of time and even money here and their opinion, if its the mass's, shouldn't be ignored and dismissed.

People are what makes this server run and last as long as it has. Without people there is no server.