What FOV do you guys play at / prefer and why>?

I used to play on 90 but switched back to normal for the snipes.

90 was great for CQC but long range was a joke, smaller notches on the scope messed with my eyes. Long distance shots were possible, yes, but it seemed much more difficult to me with the smaller notches.

Figure out your playstyle and adjust your FOV accordingly, I used to go for a more close quarters like playstyle but nowadays I'm not completely potato so I use default to be able to do close, medium, and long ranges effectively.

Also, if you ever feel that the default FOV is annoying when it comes to pressing the minus key in order to zoom out, just bind zoom out to something like mouse button four or five. Works wonders. :)

1 hour ago, eXplicit said:

I used to play on 90 but switched back to normal for the snipes.

90 was great for CQC but long range was a joke, smaller notches on the scope messed with my eyes. Long distance shots were possible, yes, but it seemed much more difficult to me with the smaller notches.

Figure out your playstyle and adjust your FOV accordingly, I used to go for a more close quarters like playstyle but nowadays I'm not completely potato so I use default to be able to do close, medium, and long ranges effectively.

Also, if you ever feel that the default FOV is annoying when it comes to pressing the minus key in order to zoom out, just bind zoom out to something like mouse button four or five. Works wonders. :)

I just get bored of asylum every now and then so i try to mix it up with a new FOV , or scope and stuff. Enjoying it alot

3 minutes ago, Boris said:

I tried using 60 but it makes 3rd person feel weird. 

60 FOV 100% makes sniping easier but you will lose some CQC proficiency and peripheral vision for it. 

I prefer CQC so I'll stick with default. 

You can bind zoom out to a mouse key to regain the peripheral vision which I've found to work wonders so far

62.5, just enough peripherals to see shit, scope isn't much bigger than the default, but it makes heads huge. Double tapping my zoom out bind lets me see over walls, around corners, etc. easier. It felt very weird when I first switched though. Idk what I play like, but it works. Also noticed the smaller FOV makes your crosshairs way bigger, which has helped me w/ CQC. With a good spotter you don't need a high FOV to spot people, we have Smee and IMO he's one of the best overall pilots in Asylum (in terms of all aspects of flying, not just landing) I tried 90 one time, and thought it was okay for awhile, but I saw Bikstok on 60, so I tried it, didn't like it, V3n0M told me to play 62.5 and it was awesome.