Goodbye Asylum ;(

After putting in so many hours in by getting memed on low tier gangs, to joining the APD and getting shit on by rebels, to joining drunk squad and seeing @Ebola fly a plane into the drug cartel tower and getting beaned!!!!! It’s time to say my days on asylum are over. It’s been fun cya guys soon. Like to say farewell to my buddy’s who made my days great.

@DS_Billy  my dad

@huskymatt second mom 

@mast  see you in Los Santos bud 

@Maaqs  getting Corporal before me and addicted to Taylor Swift

@Mason  shit myself when 6 of you got out a hell and made me drop my gear

@Raza and @Morgan Lacerda  doing my ride along and your game kept crashing during it 

@MoralityVII One tapping me in skip tracer when I was afk :(

@CassidyMeme being a huge meme 

@JaxxonMurphy made me overcome my fear

@Joe (StealthProxy) NJ is are home I will find you ( will miss your supervisor hatch and your smelly political thoughts)

@Jonesy I was your fav Constable when you were cadet ( don’t stop making airsoft videos <3 )

@King will miss your high fucking voice 

@ElChapo  don’t meme me at drug fileds 

@Innateocean got to see you retire and get promoted again (for the MK prob) 

@curley Best briefings ever

@Blade it’s your boy Jason!

@Wolfbane still need to take you to the pick nick place in air HQ, BAD WOLF, you smell, Gucci Gang but your screaming it,  F*#$k Sean BRO, let three bounty hunters take me when your cadets were right in front of me ;(

Good bye asylum I’ll be on every now and then to meme all of you above ^^^^^^^^^^^ your not going to see it coming. CYA :kermit:

Bherky, Maaqs, CassidyMeme and 15 others like this
14 hours ago, Action_Jaxon said:

After putting in so many hours in by getting memed on low tier gangs, to joining the APD and getting shit on by rebels, to joining drunk squad and seeing @Ebola fly a plane into the drug cartel tower and getting beaned!!!!! It’s time to say my days on asylum are over. It’s been fun cya guys soon. Like to say farewell to my buddy’s who made my days great.

@DS_Billy  my dad

@huskymatt second mom 

@Raza and @Morgan Lacerda  doing my ride along and your game kept crashing during it 

@Joe (StealthProxy) NJ is are home I will find you ( will miss your supervisor hatch and your smelly political thoughts)

@Jonesy I was your fav Constable when you were cadet ( don’t stop making airsoft videos <3 )

@Wolfbane still need to take you to the pick nick place in air HQ, BAD WOLF, you smell, Gucci Gang but your screaming it,  F*#$k Sean BRO, let three bounty hunters take me when your cadets were right in front of me ;(

Good bye asylum I’ll be on every now and then to meme all of you above ^^^^^^^^^^^ your not going to see it coming. CYA :kermit:

wow rude.what about qamar?forgot about me?

Action_Jaxon likes this
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/12/2018 at 6:33 PM, Action_Jaxon said:

@DS_Billy  my dad

@huskymatt second mom 

PEPE HANDS