Admins in asylum ts server...

So, I've been granted a comp, and been told to join on the ts server and wait in the Compensation support channel until an admin comes on, who can provide me the money.

Well, for total, over the last 3 days, I've waited about 15 hours in there... No admin has helped me, I've messaged those few who have come on the server, none of them answered back. Only one mod talked with me, and told me that only an admin can provide me the compensation in my case. So yeah... Been really fun waiting

Just now, LukaS said:

So, I've been granted a comp, and been told to join on the ts server and wait in the Compensation support channel until an admin comes on, who can provide me the money.

Well, for total, over the last 3 days, I've waited about 15 hours in there... No admin has helped me, I've messaged those few who have come on the server, none of them answered back. Only one mod talked with me, and told me that only an admin can provide me the compensation in my case. So yeah... Been really fun waiting

Just put the link in your away status and go do something else. I rarely wait longer than 4 hours

Olivia likes this
10 minutes ago, Demonic said:

Just put the link in your away status and go do something else. I rarely wait longer than 4 hours

As Demonic said, you just leave it on your away status and wait patiently. I always go and mind my own thing and all of a sudden hear "you have been moved" and see me getting moved to the AFK Chamber, just do not worry about it.

11 hours ago, Spek_ said:

Do what I do, sit in the channel and wait patiently and play in game.  How else are we going to get peaches for Old Mrs. Clarabell's peach pies!  Best in athira!  (pssst I swear it's so good she puts coke in there or something)

Rp is better on forums then in game...

11 hours ago, xFurnish said:

rp on forums, new meta 2016

I think he saves all his RP for on the forums in game total robocop xD

xFurnish likes this

Since the matter has already been taken care of. There is no further need for this thread.

As for time spent waiting in teamspeak, wait times can vary greatly depending on time of day/time zone when waiting as well as how busy things are at the current moment. 

If you've been waiting patiently for an inordinately long period of time, politely message an admin on teamspeak and ask for help. When they're available, they'll gladly help you. 

However, trying to get comp through in game messages isn't likely to yield much in the way of results. In game messages are generally for urgent situations such as a hacker, blatant and repeated rule violations, or being stuck in a rock etc. Things like comp, ban appeals, player reports and pretty much everything else should generally be handled on teamspeak or on the forums.

LukaS, Mr Smirnoff and Olivia like this
56 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

Since the matter has already been taken care of. There is no further need for this thread.

As for time spent waiting in teamspeak, wait times can vary greatly depending on time of day/time zone when waiting as well as how busy things are at the current moment. 

If you've been waiting patiently for an inordinately long period of time, politely message an admin on teamspeak and ask for help. When they're available, they'll gladly help you. 

However, trying to get comp through in game messages isn't likely to yield much in the way of results. In game messages are generally for urgent situations such as a hacker, blatant and repeated rule violations, or being stuck in a rock etc. Things like comp, ban appeals, player reports and pretty much everything else should generally be handled on teamspeak or on the forums.

No, I meant i sent those messages in the ts

15 minutes ago, LukaS said:

No, I meant i sent those messages in the ts

My mistake. But for any future occasions, bear that information in mind. All the same, I've fulfilled your compensation and I'm sorry you had to wait so long.

In the future, if you're on in the late afternoon during US timezones, you'll have the shortest wait times. However due to valentines day and president's day, many people have been busy with their families this weekend so fewer of us have been available. Anyway, you're all set now. 

LukaS likes this
23 minutes ago, Buckwalter said:

My mistake. But for any future occasions, bear that information in mind. All the same, I've fulfilled your compensation and I'm sorry you had to wait so long.

In the future, if you're on in the late afternoon during US timezones, you'll have the shortest wait times. However due to valentines day and president's day, many people have been busy with their families this weekend so fewer of us have been available. Anyway, you're all set now. 

Yeah, thx a lot

5 hours ago, Buckwalter said:

Hey at least buck has the decency not to lock the thread because he's scared like other admins. I respect Buck and +1 for captain

LukaS and Mr Smirnoff like this

Listen I told them to get 15 mods or so because I knew we will have problems being on time. I personally began working more so I can't devote much time on it. Back in the day I used to sit in comp channel all day it takes a lot of time.

Unfortunately most admins are in denial and keep saying we do not need more mods. 

Sorry it happened to you don't give up! :kappa:

22 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

Listen I told them to get 15 mods or so because I knew we will have problems being on time. I personally began working more so I can't devote much time on it. Back in the day I used to sit in comp channel all day it takes a lot of time.

Unfortunately most admins are in denial and keep saying we do not need more mods. 

Sorry it happened to you don't give up! :kappa:

You could get support staff that only deal with compensation requests/general questions, and track the money they send etc. to see that they're not abusing it, since I know that mods can't directly modify your in-game money/garage and have to do a bank transfer.

8 minutes ago, CyanogenCX said:

You could get support staff that only deal with compensation requests/general questions, and track the money they send etc. to see that they're not abusing it, since I know that mods can't directly modify your in-game money/garage and have to do a bank transfer.

we would need to build the whole infrastructure for that because right now we only have full access to everything or no access. So would need to build a system for support staff that would only be able to do certain things and there is just no will or resources to do that. It would be cool tho

We also have conservative admins and liberal admins so there is always resistance to change. Some like more admins and some want no new admins etc.

Zoex likes this