Juicy Final Montage

45 minutes ago, Harley said:

idk why the fuck someone would make a video to try and prove that lowering the sound in game lowers recoil and then cheat to show it. Are u fucking retarded? But then again I can forgive you for how dumb u are. arma 3 is easiest game ever, u already have soft aim bot with adaptive cross hair basically esp with tilda and 3rd person like wtf.... if u cheat at a game this is its just sad. So if I were you I would learn how to play this game and stop being butt hurt bcuz u constantly get fucked by me. :)

lol'd

°Juicyy° and explicit like this
4 hours ago, Harley said:

ya idk. i mean im fucking sitting in spawn on a koth server havent moved maybe they have less sway or w/e have been running around. People just blow my mind with stupidity.

It's absolutely amazing, every time you hit your earplugs your sway and recoil go away. Every time you turn it off, you're shooting all over the place. Wow, I need to play on this KOTH server.:kappa:

1 hour ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

It's absolutely amazing, every time you hit your earplugs your sway and recoil go away. Every time you turn it off, you're shooting all over the place. Wow, I need to play on this KOTH server.:kappa:

ImpoliteSinfulBuzzard.gif

Im here. Now its a party. xD

But then again.... Why would you lower your sound in an empty spawn, the turn it back up? Rofl and then repeat?

Edited by Axe
°Juicyy° likes this